Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Akaineko's Drawing Glade [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4
@Akaineko

That is absolutely gorgeous. The colours, the pose, the flow of all the elements like with a breeze.... I'm speechless. Seriously, this is absolutely breathtaking.

I'm sending the treasure now, and once I get more I'll gladly return *o*
@Akaineko

That is absolutely gorgeous. The colours, the pose, the flow of all the elements like with a breeze.... I'm speechless. Seriously, this is absolutely breathtaking.

I'm sending the treasure now, and once I get more I'll gladly return *o*
xiLgRVl.png

KIx2w0e.png[/center]
Recipient's nickname or ID: Tayssi

What do you want me to draw? Any 6 from here(your choice who ;)
http://toyhou.se/QuakeArts/characters

What style do you want? Headshot!

Anything else you want to say? I hope you enjoy them :) these are all for a friend of mine ahahaha
Recipient's nickname or ID: Tayssi

What do you want me to draw? Any 6 from here(your choice who ;)
http://toyhou.se/QuakeArts/characters

What style do you want? Headshot!

Anything else you want to say? I hope you enjoy them :) these are all for a friend of mine ahahaha
75065221_aTNRAxH2uSwvfsS.png
@Akaineko
Whoops, forgot to ping you! (do we need to or are you subscribed?)
So scatterbrained tonight ^^;;
@Akaineko
Whoops, forgot to ping you! (do we need to or are you subscribed?)
So scatterbrained tonight ^^;;
75065221_aTNRAxH2uSwvfsS.png
@Akaineko

Hey, guess who's back? ^^

Recipient's nickname or ID: DetectiveMetta

What do you want me to draw? Would you be willing to draw this character here for me this time? In terms of colouring for this girl, she's highly Intune wit nature, so any sort of colour pallette which is earthen or forest-y would be awesome for her! She's kind of androgynous facial-wise, if that affects the drawing in any way at all. ^^

What style do you want? Another coloured fullbody, please!

Anything else you want to say? Same as last time - Any sort of questions, just throw them at me! ^^
@Akaineko

Hey, guess who's back? ^^

Recipient's nickname or ID: DetectiveMetta

What do you want me to draw? Would you be willing to draw this character here for me this time? In terms of colouring for this girl, she's highly Intune wit nature, so any sort of colour pallette which is earthen or forest-y would be awesome for her! She's kind of androgynous facial-wise, if that affects the drawing in any way at all. ^^

What style do you want? Another coloured fullbody, please!

Anything else you want to say? Same as last time - Any sort of questions, just throw them at me! ^^
xiLgRVl.png

KIx2w0e.png[/center]
@Akaineko
Hi there! Would you be ok if I claimed that last spot and PM you with more info or would you prefer for me to fill out a form in the forums? You have a lovely style ^.^
@Akaineko
Hi there! Would you be ok if I claimed that last spot and PM you with more info or would you prefer for me to fill out a form in the forums? You have a lovely style ^.^
HjZUn7k.gif
@tayssi @DetectiveMetta @valdosta I've signed you up, thank you, guys! I am to have a flight home tonight so i'll get to you all when I land and have an internet :)
@valdosta you may send infos in any form you prefer, whether via PM or in the forum thread ^_^
@tayssi @DetectiveMetta @valdosta I've signed you up, thank you, guys! I am to have a flight home tonight so i'll get to you all when I land and have an internet :)
@valdosta you may send infos in any form you prefer, whether via PM or in the forum thread ^_^
Pixel Teapot Wind and Nature joined emblem Ursegal Project emblem
@Akaineko I am never bored, but always delighted with your graceful creative style :D I would like a ping when you have a slot open and enough time to do it, please! can't wait to see what you'll do with my Zephyr Dancer. Oh no not another full body color commission coming!! XD
@Akaineko I am never bored, but always delighted with your graceful creative style :D I would like a ping when you have a slot open and enough time to do it, please! can't wait to see what you'll do with my Zephyr Dancer. Oh no not another full body color commission coming!! XD
36627432_DdNrYTjMtSKEqr3.png
Finally! I've returned home and now have some time to draw ^_^ @valdosta This is your piece, I did it first somewhy. Genesis took my heart as I fell in love with her story and personality. Though the design it the pic may be surprising since it's not based on her referense outfit either. Her Skydancer look is so magestic so I made her wear something suitable for a presence near Asgard court. [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/F2bu8qk.png[/img][/center] I can also provide you with huge (2k+ px) original for free.
Finally! I've returned home and now have some time to draw ^_^

@valdosta This is your piece, I did it first somewhy.
Genesis took my heart as I fell in love with her story and personality. Though the design it the pic may be surprising since it's not based on her referense outfit either. Her Skydancer look is so magestic so I made her wear something suitable for a presence near Asgard court.

F2bu8qk.png

I can also provide you with huge (2k+ px) original for free.
@Akaineko
[SPITS OUT COFFEE]

I'm speechless golly gee. That's such a pretty lookin' dress omg. That's not a direction I thought you'd take but good lord it's so beautiful.
I'm [wheeze] sending you the treasure through PM now...thank you it looks......amazing aaa.......it's killing me.

(also yes please do send me the full size version through PM or something I would loooooove that)
@Akaineko
[SPITS OUT COFFEE]

I'm speechless golly gee. That's such a pretty lookin' dress omg. That's not a direction I thought you'd take but good lord it's so beautiful.
I'm [wheeze] sending you the treasure through PM now...thank you it looks......amazing aaa.......it's killing me.

(also yes please do send me the full size version through PM or something I would loooooove that)
HjZUn7k.gif
@valdosta XD Thank you!
@valdosta XD Thank you!
1 2 3 4