Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | •EC's Art Shop• (Closed)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Saere I finished your emblem! Save it for yourself just in case. If there is anything you don't like about it, let me know and I'll try to fix it :) [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/UOvS2h6.gif[/img][/center]
@Saere I finished your emblem! Save it for yourself just in case. If there is anything you don't like about it, let me know and I'll try to fix it :)

UOvS2h6.gif
21725813p.png

˜”*°• Please Pat My Progens! •°*”˜
Goal: 500 Likes Each

21725814p.png
@MissBlindBat @Czarcasm

You both have slots now :D

MissBlindBat, I'll be starting yours today!

Czarcasm, don't forget to fill out an order form so I know what kind of emblem to draw you. You have some time,though, so no rush. :)
@MissBlindBat @Czarcasm

You both have slots now :D

MissBlindBat, I'll be starting yours today!

Czarcasm, don't forget to fill out an order form so I know what kind of emblem to draw you. You have some time,though, so no rush. :)
21725813p.png

21725814p.png
460kt Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33420119] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/334202/33420119_350.png[/img] [/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33455188] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/334552/33455188_350.png[/img] [/url] Commission Type: Double Line Art Busts, colored and with simple animations. They would be facing eachother, so one is flipped like with the skydancer and tundra :) Payment: I believ this should be 460kt total 200kt each for colored animation 60kt for 4 apparel pieces (Antlers and Veteran's Scar on WIldclaw, and Shawl/Hood and leather wrap on PC) I don't want skins/accents on either of these dragons, but can you do the PC's skin (lower lip and ears) yellow like the accent? just don't do texture of the horn. (I have a runebead necklace, spring's breath, ) Updates: Could i be updated when you start the line art, when you start coloring, and when it is done? Animation: Could the pearlcatcher be slightly clenching his mouth closed? If you don't know how to do this then just skip it, but remember to tell me so I can remove animation price for that dragon. (Or just have him look like his mouth is clenched without animation) The Wildclaw will blink, and then smile a little at the PC, not open mouth just a lip curl smile. The Wildclaw will blink then smile first, and then the PC will clench his mouth. Background: No backround Other Info: Serpae (PC) head will be lowered ( in shyness or embarrassment for a reference) and the Wildclaw will be looking at Serpae and smiling at him in affection. I hope I filled this out right, if you have concerns PM me!
460kt
Dragon:
33420119_350.png

and

33455188_350.png

Commission Type: Double Line Art Busts, colored and with simple animations. They would be facing eachother, so one is flipped like with the skydancer and tundra :)

Payment: I believ this should be 460kt total
200kt each for colored animation
60kt for 4 apparel pieces (Antlers and Veteran's Scar on WIldclaw, and Shawl/Hood and leather wrap on PC)
I don't want skins/accents on either of these dragons, but can you do the PC's skin (lower lip and ears) yellow like the accent? just don't do texture of the horn.
(I have a runebead necklace, spring's breath, )

Updates: Could i be updated when you start the line art, when you start coloring, and when it is done?

Animation: Could the pearlcatcher be slightly clenching his mouth closed? If you don't know how to do this then just skip it, but remember to tell me so I can remove animation price for that dragon. (Or just have him look like his mouth is clenched without animation) The Wildclaw will blink, and then smile a little at the PC, not open mouth just a lip curl smile. The Wildclaw will blink then smile first, and then the PC will clench his mouth.

Background: No backround

Other Info: Serpae (PC) head will be lowered ( in shyness or embarrassment for a reference) and the Wildclaw will be looking at Serpae and smiling at him in affection.

I hope I filled this out right, if you have concerns PM me!
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

(Also looking for open Lore Shops!)

tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo3_r1_500.png

[/url]BzWOoCD.pngbDWfHOP.pngxit6UDK.png
@Drakion I'd love to draw these two! I've never done a clenched jaw before and I wish I could but I don't think I am capable. I looked everywhere for a reference or something but I can't find anything to help me so I will only charge you for one dragon animation. :)

For the little bit of yellow on the lip and ear on the PC, I can certainly do that!

I only charge +15kt for each dragon that has apparel on. So instead of +60kt for all apparel, it will just be +30kt. :) So for one colored animated dragon (200kt) and one colored non-animated (150kt) your total will only be 380kt! :D
@Drakion I'd love to draw these two! I've never done a clenched jaw before and I wish I could but I don't think I am capable. I looked everywhere for a reference or something but I can't find anything to help me so I will only charge you for one dragon animation. :)

For the little bit of yellow on the lip and ear on the PC, I can certainly do that!

I only charge +15kt for each dragon that has apparel on. So instead of +60kt for all apparel, it will just be +30kt. :) So for one colored animated dragon (200kt) and one colored non-animated (150kt) your total will only be 380kt! :D
21725813p.png

21725814p.png
@EchoCallisto

That's fine! thank you! I can't wait!

(oops! sry I pinged)
@EchoCallisto

That's fine! thank you! I can't wait!

(oops! sry I pinged)
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

(Also looking for open Lore Shops!)

tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo3_r1_500.png

[/url]BzWOoCD.pngbDWfHOP.pngxit6UDK.png
@EchoCallisto AHHHH!! I just saw this!! I LOVE ITTT! Thank you so so much!!! It turned out amazing, thank you!
@EchoCallisto AHHHH!! I just saw this!! I LOVE ITTT! Thank you so so much!!! It turned out amazing, thank you!

OVmZor1.png
@Saere I am so glad you like it!!! ^_^
@Saere I am so glad you like it!!! ^_^
21725813p.png

21725814p.png
Aaa sorry it took me a while to reply! [quote][b]Commission Type: [/b]Colored Emblem, please :> [b]Description Of The Emblem:[/b] I drew up a little doodle so maybe something like this? http://i.imgur.com/NJMmQxp.png It's a sword with wings & a shield, if you could do that? whatever is easiest for you though if theres too much going on ;o; [b]Payment[/b]: Treasure [b]Updates[/b]: : linewok would be awesome but otherwise I’m good C: [b]Animation[/b]: N/A [b]Size[/b]: I’d like to have it fit in my user page description so maybe a couple different dimensions? >o< [b]Other Info:[/b] Thank you! I’d love to order another emblem from you sometime soon <3 [/quote]
Aaa sorry it took me a while to reply!
Quote:
Commission Type: Colored Emblem, please :>

Description Of The Emblem: I drew up a little doodle so maybe something like this?
http://i.imgur.com/NJMmQxp.png
It's a sword with wings & a shield, if you could do that? whatever is easiest for you though if theres too much going on ;o;

Payment: Treasure

Updates: : linewok would be awesome but otherwise I’m good C:

Animation: N/A

Size: I’d like to have it fit in my user page description so maybe a couple different dimensions? >o<

Other Info: Thank you! I’d love to order another emblem from you sometime soon <3
6Nf68Cu.gif TdLFLfB.png pqtbGBS.gif
If there isn't another slot open for emblems, could I be added to the pinglist? c:
If there isn't another slot open for emblems, could I be added to the pinglist? c:
Check out my lore & hatchery! 100_clan_emblem_by_acciomoony-dbdbfz7.png 5aa8a80cbb699646235317_2_40_by_acciomoony-dc6bgpi.gif
@Czarcasm No problem! I can certainly do that! It'll be pretty simple so it'll only be 100kt.

@ProfessorMoony I can add you to the waitlist, if you'd like. :)
@Czarcasm No problem! I can certainly do that! It'll be pretty simple so it'll only be 100kt.

@ProfessorMoony I can add you to the waitlist, if you'd like. :)
21725813p.png

21725814p.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12