Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | super amazing art shop
1 2 3 4 5
@seamadeland @Vendrus @Boneheadkoopa @SugaSuga @madchemist24 @Mudguts @humanityxpeople @kalhalla @Havenstrife @grumples @riothawk @Solztize @Cicadax @watermellon @Istoki @LunasDreamv2 @GrimArcade @Kaelum @MeraHunt @CrimsonSasaki @thefaceradar @Oxton @MissHush @Orthan @Umberink @Aeronaught @thefriendlyvand @Basilius @ClawOfLife @DraconicSpeaker @UnderTheRedHood @Fouguri @JohnThackery @PatheticLilFry @Whoviana @Boltninja75 @RedRoomRomance @MammaWolf @virr @Selah @c33213 @ilimati @tarshaan @Delcat @KarrotDragoness

The derp shop is officially open! :D
Please take your time to familiarize yourself with the new formats I'm offering.
New things will be added in time.

I'm running two shops now. The fancy one can be found in my signature. ^-^/
As always: If you would like to be removed from the pinglist, just shoot me a quick comment.
@seamadeland @Vendrus @Boneheadkoopa @SugaSuga @madchemist24 @Mudguts @humanityxpeople @kalhalla @Havenstrife @grumples @riothawk @Solztize @Cicadax @watermellon @Istoki @LunasDreamv2 @GrimArcade @Kaelum @MeraHunt @CrimsonSasaki @thefaceradar @Oxton @MissHush @Orthan @Umberink @Aeronaught @thefriendlyvand @Basilius @ClawOfLife @DraconicSpeaker @UnderTheRedHood @Fouguri @JohnThackery @PatheticLilFry @Whoviana @Boltninja75 @RedRoomRomance @MammaWolf @virr @Selah @c33213 @ilimati @tarshaan @Delcat @KarrotDragoness

The derp shop is officially open! :D
Please take your time to familiarize yourself with the new formats I'm offering.
New things will be added in time.

I'm running two shops now. The fancy one can be found in my signature. ^-^/
As always: If you would like to be removed from the pinglist, just shoot me a quick comment.
shop_banner.png
@Forelle

Username: JohnThackery
Dragon link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=90649&tab=dragon&did=13376960 Portrait or Fullbody: Portrait
Category: Sketchy
Expression: Happy!
Other: Could you please draw his bird, his neck bow, his flowercrown, his veil, and if it's visible with a portrait, his silk scarf?
Extra Charges:
[X] I accept all extra charges that come with my commission. (Please let me know if any of his apparel falls into the complicated category, though, so I can pay you the right amount.)
[_] Please only draw the following apparel:
[_] Please do not draw the accent/skin. Here is a link to the dragon without the accent/skin: (Optional) Pinglist: Of course!
@Forelle

Username: JohnThackery
Dragon link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=90649&tab=dragon&did=13376960 Portrait or Fullbody: Portrait
Category: Sketchy
Expression: Happy!
Other: Could you please draw his bird, his neck bow, his flowercrown, his veil, and if it's visible with a portrait, his silk scarf?
Extra Charges:
[X] I accept all extra charges that come with my commission. (Please let me know if any of his apparel falls into the complicated category, though, so I can pay you the right amount.)
[_] Please do not draw the accent/skin. Here is a link to the dragon without the accent/skin: (Optional) Pinglist: Of course!
PJb908Z.png
Username: Hideki
Dragon link: Here he be.
Portrait or Fullbody: Portrait.
Category: Sketchy.
Expression: Blushing/embarrassed??
Other: Nay.
Extra Charges:
[x] I accept all extra charges that come with my commission.
[_] Please do not draw the accent/skin. Here is a link to the dragon without the accent/skin:
Pinglist: Add me on the pingas list. 83c
Username: Hideki
Dragon link: Here he be.
Portrait or Fullbody: Portrait.
Category: Sketchy.
Expression: Blushing/embarrassed??
Other: Nay.
Extra Charges:
[_] Please do not draw the accent/skin. Here is a link to the dragon without the accent/skin:
Pinglist: Add me on the pingas list. 83c
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
@Forelle

*JAZZ HANDS HAND RAISE*

You accept real dolers at your regular shop, do you also accept them here? I mean, I could alternately buy gems with real dolers, but usually.....people prefer real dolers.
@Forelle

*JAZZ HANDS HAND RAISE*

You accept real dolers at your regular shop, do you also accept them here? I mean, I could alternately buy gems with real dolers, but usually.....people prefer real dolers.
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
Omg, yes!! Sorry for all the alerts. I kept making typos. [b]Username:[/b] Hisscale [b]Dragon link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30828637] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/308287/30828637_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Portrait or Fullbody:[/b] Fullbody [b]Category:[/b] Sketchy/Fancy/Other (please specify). Other (Sketchy+Fancy?) [b]Expression:[/b] Happy/Sad/Angry/Excited/Neutral/Other please specify! Excited+Angry+Smug+Smexy [b]Other:[/b] Can you make [s]him[/s] her standing on two legs and flexing her two tiny arms with pride? [u]Bird is puffy, maybe flexing too?[/u] [u] [/u] Also, I ordered a derp from you before and I was wondering if it would be possible for you to draw in the same art style so it matches. It was a 2nd tier so it would be a combo between sketchy and fancy. [u]I don't mind paying extra.[/u] [img]http://serpent.square7.ch/FR/art/hiss.png[/img] [b]Extra Charges:[/b] [x] I accept all extra charges that come with my commission. [_] Please only draw the following apparel: I can pay extra for the bird. [_] Please do not draw the accent/skin. Here is a link to the dragon without the accent/skin: With no male nose, but make [s]him[/s] her super manly. (Optional) [b]Pinglist:[/b] No thanks.
Omg, yes!! Sorry for all the alerts. I kept making typos.

Username: Hisscale
Dragon link:
30828637_350.png

Portrait or Fullbody: Fullbody
Category: Sketchy/Fancy/Other (please specify). Other (Sketchy+Fancy?)
Expression: Happy/Sad/Angry/Excited/Neutral/Other please specify! Excited+Angry+Smug+Smexy
Other: Can you make him her standing on two legs and flexing her two tiny arms with pride? Bird is puffy, maybe flexing too?

Also, I ordered a derp from you before and I was wondering if it would be possible for you to draw in the same art style so it matches. It was a 2nd tier so it would be a combo between sketchy and fancy.
I don't mind paying extra.
hiss.png

Extra Charges:
[_] Please only draw the following apparel: I can pay extra for the bird.
[_] Please do not draw the accent/skin. Here is a link to the dragon without the accent/skin: With no male nose, but make him her super manly.
(Optional) Pinglist: No thanks.
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
@JohnThackery Hello! Great to see you back! :D
So much response, I was a bit overwhelmed. Whoops.
The bird would be counted as complicated apparel, the rest passes as easy. If you really want all of that on there, a bust might be a better idea than a portrait. :0
if you however just want it to be a portrait, the scarf won't be displayed.

@Hideki Welcome to the pingliiist~
*throws you on there*
The horns are borderline but since you chose a sketchy portrait, I'll let them pass as simple apparel. :>

@Delcat Tbh RLC might make me cry gently in this shop because I make basically nothing with this. It's more or less just practice and promo. So as strange as it sounds, I'm preferring gems in here. :'D

@Hisscale Welcome! :D
I actually only got one alert. Unless you repost your post, it does not notify me again.
Since you're asking for a specific pose for both I'm asking you for 50k more. That will include the accent and the bird, since the accent is just a shorter snoot. If that's okay with you, feel free to send either half or all of the payment now and I'll put you on the slots. :>
@JohnThackery Hello! Great to see you back! :D
So much response, I was a bit overwhelmed. Whoops.
The bird would be counted as complicated apparel, the rest passes as easy. If you really want all of that on there, a bust might be a better idea than a portrait. :0
if you however just want it to be a portrait, the scarf won't be displayed.

@Hideki Welcome to the pingliiist~
*throws you on there*
The horns are borderline but since you chose a sketchy portrait, I'll let them pass as simple apparel. :>

@Delcat Tbh RLC might make me cry gently in this shop because I make basically nothing with this. It's more or less just practice and promo. So as strange as it sounds, I'm preferring gems in here. :'D

@Hisscale Welcome! :D
I actually only got one alert. Unless you repost your post, it does not notify me again.
Since you're asking for a specific pose for both I'm asking you for 50k more. That will include the accent and the bird, since the accent is just a shorter snoot. If that's okay with you, feel free to send either half or all of the payment now and I'll put you on the slots. :>
shop_banner.png
I accept my new home. :^D
Would it be 80k/85g then?
I accept my new home. :^D
Would it be 80k/85g then?
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
@Hideki *checks just to be sure*
Yes. :D
@Hideki *checks just to be sure*
Yes. :D
shop_banner.png
I shall send those moneys towards you. *insert fingerguns here*
I shall send those moneys towards you. *insert fingerguns here*
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
@Hideki [s](? ?° ?? ?°)? awesome![/s] *cries gently as my fingergun smilie does not show up* [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/dc433c3820aa432db5c211a5853c8689/tumblr_msp0nfuvfH1sgl0ajo1_500.gif[/img]
@Hideki
(? ?° ?? ?°)? awesome!
*cries gently as my fingergun smilie does not show up*
tumblr_msp0nfuvfH1sgl0ajo1_500.gif
shop_banner.png
1 2 3 4 5