Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Eevaningtea's Art Shop ($) Open
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
@Punkoffice aaaa these all look so good!! My fave is the second one though! Could they have the same expression as the one in #1 though? c: Like they're smiling at someone off-cam aha~ Though if you're drawing them showing their teeth, they have pointy canines like this

Thank you so much! I'm really excited about this aaa
@Punkoffice aaaa these all look so good!! My fave is the second one though! Could they have the same expression as the one in #1 though? c: Like they're smiling at someone off-cam aha~ Though if you're drawing them showing their teeth, they have pointy canines like this

Thank you so much! I'm really excited about this aaa
@Punkoffice
I absolutely love all of them, holy crap. You did so well with getting how I imagine her flow and personality all in just the movement and stuff.

One and two are my favorite, tho three is absolutely incredible too. For which one, I'm not even sure I can choose, I love the feel of the second one with her back turned just watching the landscape and one has her personality to a T. I'd say for the sake of this piece, do what you want with 1 but... >>' Don't get rid of the sketch for 2 cause if you are willing afterward, I'd definitely commision you for 5k more gems to finish that one up as well if you were willing.

Your art tho, man. It stuns me. So just go crazy with the background. I trust you.
@Punkoffice
I absolutely love all of them, holy crap. You did so well with getting how I imagine her flow and personality all in just the movement and stuff.

One and two are my favorite, tho three is absolutely incredible too. For which one, I'm not even sure I can choose, I love the feel of the second one with her back turned just watching the landscape and one has her personality to a T. I'd say for the sake of this piece, do what you want with 1 but... >>' Don't get rid of the sketch for 2 cause if you are willing afterward, I'd definitely commision you for 5k more gems to finish that one up as well if you were willing.

Your art tho, man. It stuns me. So just go crazy with the background. I trust you.
@Tarere

You mean give them a big smile like in #1? I'll add the canines in.

@Lake

I'll let you see the finished artwork first before you commission me for a second one. I'll definitely keep all the sketches meanwhile.

Thanks for liking my art! Could the both of you send me the payment please? Or if you want to pay half first, that's fine too! Also, I was thinking of streaming the painting part of these artworks (after setting the colors), would ya'll be interested?
@Tarere

You mean give them a big smile like in #1? I'll add the canines in.

@Lake

I'll let you see the finished artwork first before you commission me for a second one. I'll definitely keep all the sketches meanwhile.

Thanks for liking my art! Could the both of you send me the payment please? Or if you want to pay half first, that's fine too! Also, I was thinking of streaming the painting part of these artworks (after setting the colors), would ya'll be interested?
sig_by_punkoffice-dby7168.gif
@punkoffice can i get on the pinglist please? <33
@punkoffice can i get on the pinglist please? <33
@zevriel

Yup :D
@zevriel

Yup :D
@Punkoffice yep, same expression as #1 please :D
@Punkoffice yep, same expression as #1 please :D
@Tarere Here's the color sketch! Are the colors alright so far? Anything else you might want edited? Once approved, I'll go on with the rendering. There's a faint blue rim light on the left side cause I thought it looked too dark there. And I was trying to go for white highlights to show the lighting on the right too. (Basically applying what I learned in school aha) [img]http://pre13.deviantart.net/c735/th/pre/i/2017/131/4/3/saintcolor_by_punkoffice-db8u1vr.jpg[/img]
@Tarere

Here's the color sketch! Are the colors alright so far? Anything else you might want edited? Once approved, I'll go on with the rendering.

There's a faint blue rim light on the left side cause I thought it looked too dark there. And I was trying to go for white highlights to show the lighting on the right too. (Basically applying what I learned in school aha)

saintcolor_by_punkoffice-db8u1vr.jpg
@Punkoffice oh my goodness, that looks amazing!! The lighting is so good! I'm not sure if it's just me but the ringlet on the arm seem to be connected to a sleeve. They don't have sleeves at all aha and the ringlet is just a band around their arm.

The eye farthest from the camera seems a bit rounder too than the other.

Sorry if this was nitpicky aaaa other than those, it looks great so far, and I'm very excited to see it finished!
@Punkoffice oh my goodness, that looks amazing!! The lighting is so good! I'm not sure if it's just me but the ringlet on the arm seem to be connected to a sleeve. They don't have sleeves at all aha and the ringlet is just a band around their arm.

The eye farthest from the camera seems a bit rounder too than the other.

Sorry if this was nitpicky aaaa other than those, it looks great so far, and I'm very excited to see it finished!
@Tarere

Oh I must have seen it wrong, I'll change it ^^. And the eye too, it IS a bit off there.

I appreciate and encourage critique, it really helps tbh so you're not being nitpicky at all! Sometimes others can see the problem more than I can.
@Tarere

Oh I must have seen it wrong, I'll change it ^^. And the eye too, it IS a bit off there.

I appreciate and encourage critique, it really helps tbh so you're not being nitpicky at all! Sometimes others can see the problem more than I can.
@punkoffice
May be added to your pinglist?
@punkoffice
May be added to your pinglist?
iz65lRR.png

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14