Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Eevaningtea's Art Shop ($) Open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Punkoffice
Unfortunately not, I was hoping you'd be able to work from the bust and his dragon form without the apparel on him <:3

I completely understand if you wouldn't be able to work from that.
@Punkoffice
Unfortunately not, I was hoping you'd be able to work from the bust and his dragon form without the apparel on him <:3

I completely understand if you wouldn't be able to work from that.
iz65lRR.png

@ClearNoiz

I'm willing to try!

So front and back, mostly black/white with colored accents and no clothes..Does 25$/2500g/2.25milT sound ok?
@ClearNoiz

I'm willing to try!

So front and back, mostly black/white with colored accents and no clothes..Does 25$/2500g/2.25milT sound ok?
sig_by_punkoffice-dby7168.gif
@Punkoffice
I may have to hold on that for now, I'll definitely come back when I do get enough gems!
@Punkoffice
I may have to hold on that for now, I'll definitely come back when I do get enough gems!
iz65lRR.png

@ClearNoiz

Sure :D
@ClearNoiz

Sure :D
Barmp
Barmp
Bump
Bump
Bomp
Bomp
@punkoffice

Would anyone from here interest you?

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2182265

If so let me know and ill give you more details! Let me know hoe much you're thinking price wise.

I also wanted to ask if there was a way I could pay you half when I got the initial sketch and the rest when I got confirmation the art was done? Just a message saying that you had it ready would be enough, if not I understand!

@punkoffice

Would anyone from here interest you?

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2182265

If so let me know and ill give you more details! Let me know hoe much you're thinking price wise.

I also wanted to ask if there was a way I could pay you half when I got the initial sketch and the rest when I got confirmation the art was done? Just a message saying that you had it ready would be enough, if not I understand!

h-hewwo?? mr obama??Juice l he/him l 21

♥ Art Wanted

heartg_by_bird_satan-dcd6fx3.png
imgonnafuckingscream_by_bird_satan-dcd6b5k.png
@NeonSharpies

I don't mind whichever, you can pick! Just know that I haven't had much experience in anthros.

(Ack, I just realized I put the prices wrong again so I just updated it, sorry for that) The price would depend on what you want. Since you're offering 455000t, I can only do a simple sketch for you.

And of course you can pay half first! I understand.
@NeonSharpies

I don't mind whichever, you can pick! Just know that I haven't had much experience in anthros.

(Ack, I just realized I put the prices wrong again so I just updated it, sorry for that) The price would depend on what you want. Since you're offering 455000t, I can only do a simple sketch for you.

And of course you can pay half first! I understand.
@Punkoffice

no problem! Would you happen to have a pinglist? I'd like to come back when I've saved up a little more for a colored sketch (I currently have abt 600k)
@Punkoffice

no problem! Would you happen to have a pinglist? I'd like to come back when I've saved up a little more for a colored sketch (I currently have abt 600k)
h-hewwo?? mr obama??Juice l he/him l 21

♥ Art Wanted

heartg_by_bird_satan-dcd6fx3.png
imgonnafuckingscream_by_bird_satan-dcd6b5k.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14