Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Eevaningtea's Art Shop ($) Open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Mutation

Ok, nope its just blank with a broken image link there. I'm on my phone right now though.
@Mutation

Ok, nope its just blank with a broken image link there. I'm on my phone right now though.
sig_by_punkoffice-dby7168.gif
@Punkoffice
No worries! Totally understandable. Sadly I don't have any more to offer and I can't spend irl money, but I wish you the very best of luck with your commissions! :)
@Punkoffice
No worries! Totally understandable. Sadly I don't have any more to offer and I can't spend irl money, but I wish you the very best of luck with your commissions! :)
Plaguether-naumachy-fr-sig.png
@Mutation [img]http://img06.deviantart.net/f2b8/i/2017/124/d/f/eeva_by_punkoffice-db82wrt.jpg[/img] Here are two sketches, they're pretty much just different perspectives, one where you can see the wording on the hat and one side profile without. If you want me to draw more, sure! After you pick one, I'll start refining it. I hope you don't mind if I take a bit of time as I'm going to be without my tablet for a few days.
@Mutation

eeva_by_punkoffice-db82wrt.jpg

Here are two sketches, they're pretty much just different perspectives, one where you can see the wording on the hat and one side profile without. If you want me to draw more, sure!

After you pick one, I'll start refining it. I hope you don't mind if I take a bit of time as I'm going to be without my tablet for a few days.
@Punkoffice Oh I adore them! The snarling in the first sketch and the perspective of the second both look so good! I recently already acquired a piece that displays him at an angle much like sketch one, so I guess I'd prefer the second one!

Could you add a bit of a snarl to that one then, as well as the other top horn (which would stick out behind the cap like the other does in front)? I'm perfectly fine with waiting, art should not be rushed. If you get any other ideas for sketches in the meantime, you are free to try them! Though I already like the current options very much.
@Punkoffice Oh I adore them! The snarling in the first sketch and the perspective of the second both look so good! I recently already acquired a piece that displays him at an angle much like sketch one, so I guess I'd prefer the second one!

Could you add a bit of a snarl to that one then, as well as the other top horn (which would stick out behind the cap like the other does in front)? I'm perfectly fine with waiting, art should not be rushed. If you get any other ideas for sketches in the meantime, you are free to try them! Though I already like the current options very much.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
Added gem/treasure prices bump
Added gem/treasure prices bump
Bomp
Bomp
@punkoffice
Would you consider doing a front/back refsheet for my tundra gijinka, Arber? If not, then I'd be glad to just take a fullbody pic of him!
@punkoffice
Would you consider doing a front/back refsheet for my tundra gijinka, Arber? If not, then I'd be glad to just take a fullbody pic of him!
iz65lRR.png

@ClearNoiz

Yup! I've done character turnarounds for school before and would send you some examples, but I'm out at the moment.

Would you like a sketch or bw? I could do color but I'm not sure if I consider myself good enough ^^ Depending on what you want, the price would be set accordingly.
@ClearNoiz

Yup! I've done character turnarounds for school before and would send you some examples, but I'm out at the moment.

Would you like a sketch or bw? I could do color but I'm not sure if I consider myself good enough ^^ Depending on what you want, the price would be set accordingly.
@punkoffice
Well, most of him is just black and white, save for the accent fur on his tail and his hair. How much would it be without his clothes?
@punkoffice
Well, most of him is just black and white, save for the accent fur on his tail and his hair. How much would it be without his clothes?
iz65lRR.png

@ClearNoiz

I see the portrait of him in the bio but do you have anymore references for him?
@ClearNoiz

I see the portrait of him in the bio but do you have anymore references for him?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14