Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Forelle's excellent artwork
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Forelle

I know I'm already on your pinglist, but could you please give me like...a special ping when the slots for full are back open again? Thank you! :D
@Forelle

I know I'm already on your pinglist, but could you please give me like...a special ping when the slots for full are back open again? Thank you! :D
PJb908Z.png
@JohnThackery I just put you on the specials slot. :'D But yes I know what you mean and sure thing. :> They should open back up once I'm back from my vacation!
@JohnThackery I just put you on the specials slot. :'D But yes I know what you mean and sure thing. :> They should open back up once I'm back from my vacation!
shop_banner.png
@Forelle

i didnt get the ping for some reason??

but oh my gosh, the second comission is stunning too! you nailed the expression! thank you so much!
@Forelle

i didnt get the ping for some reason??

but oh my gosh, the second comission is stunning too! you nailed the expression! thank you so much!
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
image courtsey of seepratintti
@KarrotDragoness Ah I'm happy to hear that! ^-^/ Thank you for checking back. :D
@KarrotDragoness Ah I'm happy to hear that! ^-^/ Thank you for checking back. :D
shop_banner.png
@Forelle

i like checking in, your art is so cute! and i'll definately check in again~
@Forelle

i like checking in, your art is so cute! and i'll definately check in again~
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
image courtsey of seepratintti
@Forelle hello affiliate with me [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2192184][img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/de1c/f/2017/141/6/a/skydancershop_icon_by_eggdis-db9xn43.png[/img][/url]
@Forelle hello affiliate with me
skydancershop_icon_by_eggdis-db9xn43.png
78785735_aPf7MC3aS69673X.png78785727_QC7kJPmjHp3H8un.png78785724_4fPJQ8YrrspBjHn.png78785712_uvb98SpA7taC82P.png
@Lunaaaaa maybe-
@Lunaaaaa maybe-
shop_banner.png
@Forelle Can i ask how much longer is my piece is going to take?
@Forelle Can i ask how much longer is my piece is going to take?
@Dunmer If you're willing to wait this week I should be done by next sunday. Sorry for the long wait.
@Dunmer If you're willing to wait this week I should be done by next sunday. Sorry for the long wait.
shop_banner.png
@Dunmer *snows in* Okay so first of all I am super sorry for taking so long. I'll spare you the details of RL, I'm just happy to be back again. [img]http://serpent.square7.ch/FR/shop/art/sketch_dunmer.png[/img] Here's your first sketch for a general feel. Does this look the level of excited you were going for or would you like me to tone it down? Maybe a different expression entirely?
@Dunmer
*snows in*
Okay so first of all I am super sorry for taking so long. I'll spare you the details of RL, I'm just happy to be back again.
sketch_dunmer.png

Here's your first sketch for a general feel. Does this look the level of excited you were going for or would you like me to tone it down? Maybe a different expression entirely?
shop_banner.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8