Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kell's Small Stop Art Shop [open!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Verrichor That full body imperial is gorgeous :o
Can I be added to the full body ping list, please?
@Verrichor That full body imperial is gorgeous :o
Can I be added to the full body ping list, please?
9ctT8L5.gif
Do not lose hope, please believe that there are a thousand beautiful things
waiting for you. Sunshine comes to all who feel rain.
@Verrichor Could I be added to your bust or fullbody pinglist please? Your art is so pretty I've got two season ocs I'd love to see in your style ~
@Verrichor Could I be added to your bust or fullbody pinglist please? Your art is so pretty I've got two season ocs I'd love to see in your style ~
plague_survive_small_by_seepranne-d7epv82.gif
Please Ping me! I can be very forgetful!
@Verrichor

May I please be pinged for a fullbody slot? ^^
@Verrichor

May I please be pinged for a fullbody slot? ^^
1s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1ku.png
2s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1kn.png
3s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1kd.pngShe/Her | +3 hours FR Time 965_0fd465b848564ebc_I.gif
@BlackOutBullets
@BlackOutBullets
@verrichor
Would you mind adding me to the waitlist/pinglist for the fullbodies?
@verrichor
Would you mind adding me to the waitlist/pinglist for the fullbodies?
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
Sorry everyone-- couldve sworn I typed this post but must've forgotten to submit it ^^;; Anyways...

@RowdyScooter Can do! Please pm me if you have any requirements and paying n all, thanks!! ^^
@Tauriel aahh thank you!! And yeah of course! Added!

@BlueDusk Sure thing!! :D added, I'll let you know as soon as either open up!! Thanks <3

@ExcelsisDeo Added you!

@Joydom Sure! Though you do have a slot for ashmane, still-- unless you wanted to have a different dragon done? Pm me if so just in case!
Sorry everyone-- couldve sworn I typed this post but must've forgotten to submit it ^^;; Anyways...

@RowdyScooter Can do! Please pm me if you have any requirements and paying n all, thanks!! ^^
@Tauriel aahh thank you!! And yeah of course! Added!

@BlueDusk Sure thing!! :D added, I'll let you know as soon as either open up!! Thanks <3

@ExcelsisDeo Added you!

@Joydom Sure! Though you do have a slot for ashmane, still-- unless you wanted to have a different dragon done? Pm me if so just in case!

-Hi, I'm Kell!
-he/him, FR time +3
-currently revamping my sig/lore
@verrichor
I do? Oh well stll add me to the pinglist then XD I'd love to commission you again. Sorry for my horrible memory, I've been in an art buying last couple of days so I don't even remember who I've commissioned anymore t,t
@verrichor
I do? Oh well stll add me to the pinglist then XD I'd love to commission you again. Sorry for my horrible memory, I've been in an art buying last couple of days so I don't even remember who I've commissioned anymore t,t
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Verrichor

Oh my gosh I love your art!! Can I be added to the fullbody waitlist, please?
@Verrichor

Oh my gosh I love your art!! Can I be added to the fullbody waitlist, please?
@Verrichor

Add me to the ping list for everything please thanks~
@Verrichor

Add me to the ping list for everything please thanks~
OM0IrHr.png
@Verrichor Your art is great, if I can just say that first. Absolutely beautiful. If you are still doing this, could I get a full body signature for my lair/kingdom's queen, Fibbalee? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33510787] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/335108/33510787_350.png[/img] [/url] Her personality for expression can be found in her bio. <: Though for just a quick thing here, she's regal yet good-hearted. I'd be willing to pay extra to have her crown in the drawing if nothing else, but no biggie if you'd rather not.
@Verrichor

Your art is great, if I can just say that first. Absolutely beautiful.

If you are still doing this, could I get a full body signature for my lair/kingdom's queen, Fibbalee?

33510787_350.png

Her personality for expression can be found in her bio. <: Though for just a quick thing here, she's regal yet good-hearted. I'd be willing to pay extra to have her crown in the drawing if nothing else, but no biggie if you'd rather not.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7