Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | REDandYELLOW'Z Art Shop (Open)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@REDandYELLOWZ

Great~ thank you! :)
@REDandYELLOWZ

Great~ thank you! :)
Are you able to do dragons that aren't from this site? If so could I by any chance get a headshot of [url=http://app.sketchclub.com/sketch/10757298]this girl?[/url] I can't offer a whole stack of a single food item because my hoard is super disorganised, but I can offer 80 of [item=Mycena Mushroom] and 19 of [item=notocactus] to make it a stack of 99 plant food, I can offer 20KT on top of that as well because your art is really nice ;u; Edit: sorry for pinging you, I had brain fart and edited the post with a ping because I momentarily forgot I wasn't supposed to
Are you able to do dragons that aren't from this site? If so could I by any chance get a headshot of this girl?

I can't offer a whole stack of a single food item because my hoard is super disorganised, but I can offer 80 of Mycena Mushroom and 19 of Notocactus to make it a stack of 99 plant food, I can offer 20KT on top of that as well because your art is really nice ;u;

Edit: sorry for pinging you, I had brain fart and edited the post with a ping because I momentarily forgot I wasn't supposed to
IMG-7121.png

They/Them || || Digital Artist
FR+8/GMT
@LooneLuxxe

What a beautiful dragon! I sure can draw her for a stack of food, what style are ya lookin for C: And thank you! I'll be fine with just the foods ^^

(S'fine haha, it's just a bit easier for people not to ping me haha)
@LooneLuxxe

What a beautiful dragon! I sure can draw her for a stack of food, what style are ya lookin for C: And thank you! I'll be fine with just the foods ^^

(S'fine haha, it's just a bit easier for people not to ping me haha)
kiki.png dfitem.pngartshop.pnglemmedressurdragns.pngAesthetics-for-food.png
Hey there! Do you think that you could draw my Feraligatr for me? He's a good, sweet boy, but can get over the top sometimes. He looks pretty much exactly like a normal Feraligatr, but he wears a mystic water pendant. Would a payment of a stack of 69 mallards, a stack of 30 flies, and a conjurer's staff work? Thank you for your time!
Hey there! Do you think that you could draw my Feraligatr for me? He's a good, sweet boy, but can get over the top sometimes. He looks pretty much exactly like a normal Feraligatr, but he wears a mystic water pendant. Would a payment of a stack of 69 mallards, a stack of 30 flies, and a conjurer's staff work? Thank you for your time!
(yes, I know my signature image is broken :( I'll get around to cleaning it up someday!)
14brw4h.jpg
Hey There! I hoard Coral Basilisk Field Notes because I am Gravity Falls trash.
(And a lot of other types of trash, like Undertale, Pokemon, and dragon trash)
@house4hippo4

What a sweet boy! I'd be more then happy to draw him for your offers C:
@house4hippo4

What a sweet boy! I'd be more then happy to draw him for your offers C:
Coloured style would be cool!
Should I send the food before or after you're done?
Coloured style would be cool!
Should I send the food before or after you're done?
IMG-7121.png

FR+8/GMT
@LooneLuxxe

Aight, I'll get to it C: I don't mind either way but people seem to prefer crossroads best!
@LooneLuxxe

Aight, I'll get to it C: I don't mind either way but people seem to prefer crossroads best!
@LooneLuxxe How does this look? [img]https://s20.postimg.org/i9h571ye5/blze.png[/img] [img]https://s20.postimg.org/wh6tvpb31/blze.png[/img]
@LooneLuxxe

How does this look?

blze.png
blze.png
THAT IS AMAZING
also you got that done REALLY quickly
Thank you so much!
(sent a CR by the way, and I might send another one with more treasure because honestly this is really good)
THAT IS AMAZING
also you got that done REALLY quickly
Thank you so much!
(sent a CR by the way, and I might send another one with more treasure because honestly this is really good)
IMG-7121.png

FR+8/GMT
@LooneLuxxe

I have a lot of free time C:
Glad you like it, I reaaaly enjoyed doodling your pretty baby~ And I'm content with the food^^
@LooneLuxxe

I have a lot of free time C:
Glad you like it, I reaaaly enjoyed doodling your pretty baby~ And I'm content with the food^^
1 2 3 4 5 6