Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] Anthro art [H] T/G/retired/fest
1 2 3 4 5 6
Bump! [quote][size=4][b]MAY 2017 - Currently seeking to commission:[/b] [i]Full-body, colored and shaded. Painted/soft shaded style. Digital or traditional.[/i] Brief summary: [url=http://ref.st/shetani]Shetani[/url] and [url=http://ref.st/mika-rat]Mika[/url] doing any of the following: - cuddling in bed. Will pay extra for an experienced and reliable anthro artist![/size][/quote]
Bump!
Quote:
MAY 2017 - Currently seeking to commission:

Full-body, colored and shaded. Painted/soft shaded style. Digital or traditional.
Brief summary: Shetani and Mika doing any of the following:
- cuddling in bed.
Will pay extra for an experienced and reliable anthro artist!
Can you animate, draw anthros/furries, or make music? ~ click here ~
Please copy/paste my username when pinging!

if9zLya.jpg
@Ideal Hey! The ping was misspelled so I didn't see your post until just now, sorry about that!
I'd like to get some art from you, but your art shop says your slots are full up; are you open?
@Ideal Hey! The ping was misspelled so I didn't see your post until just now, sorry about that!
I'd like to get some art from you, but your art shop says your slots are full up; are you open?

if9zLya.jpg
@vomit0rium (pinging myself so I can find this again and post some examples in the morning)
@vomit0rium (pinging myself so I can find this again and post some examples in the morning)
JvUa9ma.png
lCK29fT.png
pTgxHuT.png
ekwgPuo.png nmmNy1H.png
@acinonyxjubatus
My art shop is open if you're interested, link is in my sig :)
I'm also doing foddart for shadow and the link to that is thru my shop.
@acinonyxjubatus
My art shop is open if you're interested, link is in my sig :)
I'm also doing foddart for shadow and the link to that is thru my shop.
tB85F7R.png
Bump! I am most actively seeking music and animation at the moment, but will be looking at everything. :3
Bump! I am most actively seeking music and animation at the moment, but will be looking at everything. :3

if9zLya.jpg
@acinonyxjubatus

Hi there! I am not a composer, so I can't help you personally...but if you can't end up finding anyone on here and USD does become an option, you might want to look at fiverr. If you haven't heard of it, its a cool website for freelancers to post their skills/talents and everything has to start at $5. I am in the works of making my own youtube channel as well, and that's where I will be getting some music. :)

Hope this helps!
@acinonyxjubatus

Hi there! I am not a composer, so I can't help you personally...but if you can't end up finding anyone on here and USD does become an option, you might want to look at fiverr. If you haven't heard of it, its a cool website for freelancers to post their skills/talents and everything has to start at $5. I am in the works of making my own youtube channel as well, and that's where I will be getting some music. :)

Hope this helps!
Wind-Network.png
@NovaDrakkon That is a great idea, I hadn't even thought of Fiverr! I will probably commission the longer piece on here as I do want to use up all this currency, but I'll check over there for the shorter one. Thank you for the suggestion!
@NovaDrakkon That is a great idea, I hadn't even thought of Fiverr! I will probably commission the longer piece on here as I do want to use up all this currency, but I'll check over there for the shorter one. Thank you for the suggestion!

if9zLya.jpg
@acinonyxjubatus Glad to help!
@acinonyxjubatus Glad to help!
Wind-Network.png
Hello! Still in need for any music help? I JUST found out music commissions actually exist like 30 minutes ago, and I'm already going nuts trying my hands on something fun :D

If you are, I can preview to you some of my past works, as well as make a short teaser for a full piece or 2 that I can offer :3
Hello! Still in need for any music help? I JUST found out music commissions actually exist like 30 minutes ago, and I'm already going nuts trying my hands on something fun :D

If you are, I can preview to you some of my past works, as well as make a short teaser for a full piece or 2 that I can offer :3
ePrPhot.pngKejnLWp.png
hi @acinonyxjubatus here's my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2270234/1#post_2270234]artshop[/url] I would love to draw her in headshot/bust 500kT/600G/[s]6USD[/s] (i saw you dont like to pay usd here so no worries) also you get a [b]50% off [/b]because i dont have examples of furries if its ok to use her later as example art for future commission (i can credit you if you want) example [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/7e2e/th/pre/f/2017/250/0/f/oc_griffin_by_skullkaizer-dbmojzu.jpg[/img] [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/8d79/th/pre/f/2017/249/6/f/leca_oc_by_skullkaizer-dbmkcm1.jpg[/img]
hi @acinonyxjubatus here's my artshop

I would love to draw her in headshot/bust 500kT/600G/6USD (i saw you dont like to pay usd here so no worries) also you get a 50% off because i dont have examples of furries if its ok to use her later as example art for future commission (i can credit you if you want)

example
oc_griffin_by_skullkaizer-dbmojzu.jpg

leca_oc_by_skullkaizer-dbmkcm1.jpg
signature_by_skullkaizer-dbmels8.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6