Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 30kt/ 30g aesthetic boards~
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Fletcher I think I fell asleep first XD Sorry. If you're still doing these, I would love to order 2: [b]Name:[/b] Babocomari [b]Dragon reference:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21118994] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/211190/21118994_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Any extra info/requests:[/b] don't think so ^.^ ----- (I have a serious problem picking things out when it comes to stuff like this- please feel free to pick instead if you'd like!) [b]Name:[/b]Gliese [b]Dragon reference:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28864906] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/288650/28864906_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Any extra info/requests:[/b]this one is inspired by space and fantasy themes
@Fletcher I think I fell asleep first XD Sorry.

If you're still doing these, I would love to order 2:

Name: Babocomari
Dragon reference:
21118994_350.png

Any extra info/requests: don't think so ^.^

(I have a serious problem picking things out when it comes to stuff like this- please feel free to pick instead if you'd like!)
Name:Gliese
Dragon reference:
28864906_350.png

Any extra info/requests:this one is inspired by space and fantasy themes

P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
@Fletcher

I would prefer to go with her loves, soft browns and pinks please! I have too many edgy dragons lol
@Fletcher

I would prefer to go with her loves, soft browns and pinks please! I have too many edgy dragons lol
CtM8cLF.png librariesrpunk
FR +3
aka Ghost
irregular_nekomata.png
@CuQuoise Here are your boards! Thank you so much for ordering. Gliese's was difficult but so fun to make! Your dragons are gorgeous <3 Babocomari [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/e5614b3ae4e488c792dcf0023c184890/tumblr_ood9rhtG521w4qlcyo1_1280.png[/img] Gliese [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/44759fe67b41efd2052b5bb8c3577977/tumblr_ood9rhtG521w4qlcyo2_1280.png[/img]
@CuQuoise Here are your boards! Thank you so much for ordering. Gliese's was difficult but so fun to make! Your dragons are gorgeous <3

Babocomari
tumblr_ood9rhtG521w4qlcyo1_1280.png

Gliese
tumblr_ood9rhtG521w4qlcyo2_1280.png

a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
@librariesrpunk All right, here is Erin's board! Soft pinks and browns, flowers and some animal imagery ^u^ [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/2f1827c2e65825f6cc32a399f7189013/tumblr_ood9rhtG521w4qlcyo3_r1_1280.png[/img]
@librariesrpunk All right, here is Erin's board! Soft pinks and browns, flowers and some animal imagery ^u^

tumblr_ood9rhtG521w4qlcyo3_r1_1280.png
any pronouns

Wishlist || IG
Thank you! I love these. I love th ones you've done for others too! You're really great at picking fantastic color cobos and hunting down such good images. Gliese's is just exactly perfect =D I dunno if you did a recolor on that nebula or not either, but that couldn't be a better match.

Thank you ^.^

I'd love to order more some time if you are keeping the shop open.
Thank you! I love these. I love th ones you've done for others too! You're really great at picking fantastic color cobos and hunting down such good images. Gliese's is just exactly perfect =D I dunno if you did a recolor on that nebula or not either, but that couldn't be a better match.

Thank you ^.^

I'd love to order more some time if you are keeping the shop open.
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
[center]@Fletcher May I get two aesthetic boards? One of Hero and one of Villain Here are their bios as well to give you an idea of the kind of dragons they are [u]Hero[/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=192765&tab=dragon&did=23838884][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/238389/23838884_350.png[/img][/url] [size=2][i][b][color=maroon]"You've been my friend for years. I can't just lose you on the spot like that! Please, think about this, Daymion. I'll fight you to the end of time if that's what you want, but never forget that you're MY villain, MY rival! I won't let anyone take you away from me!"[/color][/b][/i] Take a look at this cutie! As the childhood friend of Daymion, Alfie was the one that often nicknamed himself "Hero" during their little play fights. He thought that they could never be separated as long as they stuck together as "the great forces that would balance the world 'til the end of time!" Obviously, time brought on massive changes between the two. Alfie was the one that retained a lot of his childlike qualities, borderline child[i]ish[/i], by holding on to the memory of what Daymion once was. He's optimistic, less likely to try taking in a lot of responsibility on his own free will, and joyful! Sure, he may be a bit of a ladies' man, but that doesn't mean his innocence is totally gone. As long as Daymion- "Villain"- is alive, he can always give himself a true reason to greet a new day with a smile, despite what opposing forces they've become. He has a slight problem with being possessive over Daymion as well, often bailing him out of jail and getting him out of trouble with other "good" forces so he can pay attention to Alfie. He doesn't care much about how he looks and gets messy all the time from happily fighting with Daymion (which Villain gets flustered about since he can't hold back some of his own laughs at the memories of old times). Villain often commands Hero to clean himself up before they go back to fighting. Alfie will always see the old Daymion in his older and now matured partner. Determining the kind of love Alfie has for him is very difficult to pinpoint, but he knows it's there. Daymion is only able to resist Alfie because of his new identity as Villain. Alfie only sees Villain as his Daymie, so he hopes that continuously calling Villain by his true name will break his walls someday. It's about as effective as shooting arrows at a brick wall, but even the toughest material has to chip sometime, right?[/size] [u]Villain[/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=192765&did=23861191][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/238612/23861191_350.png[/img][/url] [size=2][b][i][color=navy]"Grow up, Alfie! I'm not that little hatchling you knew all those years ago. I'm done playing games, and I'm done fooling around with you. I'm so sick and tired of being stuck in that...that SHADOW of yours, so if I have to get out of it by being your enemy, then SO BE IT! Raise your weapon, you so called Hero! Feel free to take this seriously for once in your life if you want to live!"[/color][/i][/b] The quieter cutie of the hatchling duo! Daymion was once extremely caring and wore a big smile with Alfie when they hung out together. He loved seeing Alfie shine and grow in his element, so to balance his best friend's dream of being a hero, he became the villain of their little stories, often resulting in Daymion being the loser and Alfie getting all the praise from imaginary crowds. Daymion didn't mind. He knew that, at the end of the day, Alfie would help clean his feathers and remind him how much he appreciates his friend being there to make their home a better place to live in. But with Alfie, he kept moving forward just like everyone else. Over time, things...changed. To Daymion, Alfie started to take Daymion for granted as he repeated his stories over and over, not even remembering to pick Daymion back up or come back to his room to clean their feathers. Alfie started to hang around female dragons more. All of the little changes dug huge claw marks into Daymion's heart, and after several verbal fights, Daymion snapped and left Alfie alone for years. He resented Alfie for this. Daymion found that his true resolve after so long. He actually WANTED to be a villain this time. And no, not one that just gives up and gives the hero the medal at the end of the day, no, no, Daymion would be the ruthless villain that tears the hero apart and stands his ground for what HE believes in. He became this, but after FINALLY meeting Alfie face to face again, something came back to mind: That love he once had for his best friend. No matter how hard he fought Alfie or how badly he was injured from it all, those strings to his heart could never be cut. He even found himself reverting back to his old ways by creating crime scenes for Alfie to report to (except with real bodies this time) so they could interact more during their fights. Sometimes, he even got praise from Alfie on how much he's grown and how skilled his fighting became, prompting him to run off to collect himself properly. Daymion is a dragon that usually wears a stone-cold expression as he travels. He has an air of intelligence, danger, and self-confidence. It's best just to leave him alone to his thoughts.[/center]
@Fletcher May I get two aesthetic boards? One of Hero and one of Villain

Here are their bios as well to give you an idea of the kind of dragons they are

Hero
23838884_350.png
"You've been my friend for years. I can't just lose you on the spot like that! Please, think about this, Daymion. I'll fight you to the end of time if that's what you want, but never forget that you're MY villain, MY rival! I won't let anyone take you away from me!"

Take a look at this cutie! As the childhood friend of Daymion, Alfie was the one that often nicknamed himself "Hero" during their little play fights. He thought that they could never be separated as long as they stuck together as "the great forces that would balance the world 'til the end of time!" Obviously, time brought on massive changes between the two. Alfie was the one that retained a lot of his childlike qualities, borderline childish, by holding on to the memory of what Daymion once was. He's optimistic, less likely to try taking in a lot of responsibility on his own free will, and joyful! Sure, he may be a bit of a ladies' man, but that doesn't mean his innocence is totally gone. As long as Daymion- "Villain"- is alive, he can always give himself a true reason to greet a new day with a smile, despite what opposing forces they've become.
He has a slight problem with being possessive over Daymion as well, often bailing him out of jail and getting him out of trouble with other "good" forces so he can pay attention to Alfie. He doesn't care much about how he looks and gets messy all the time from happily fighting with Daymion (which Villain gets flustered about since he can't hold back some of his own laughs at the memories of old times). Villain often commands Hero to clean himself up before they go back to fighting.
Alfie will always see the old Daymion in his older and now matured partner. Determining the kind of love Alfie has for him is very difficult to pinpoint, but he knows it's there.

Daymion is only able to resist Alfie because of his new identity as Villain. Alfie only sees Villain as his Daymie, so he hopes that continuously calling Villain by his true name will break his walls someday. It's about as effective as shooting arrows at a brick wall, but even the toughest material has to chip sometime, right?

Villain
23861191_350.png
"Grow up, Alfie! I'm not that little hatchling you knew all those years ago. I'm done playing games, and I'm done fooling around with you. I'm so sick and tired of being stuck in that...that SHADOW of yours, so if I have to get out of it by being your enemy, then SO BE IT! Raise your weapon, you so called Hero! Feel free to take this seriously for once in your life if you want to live!"

The quieter cutie of the hatchling duo! Daymion was once extremely caring and wore a big smile with Alfie when they hung out together. He loved seeing Alfie shine and grow in his element, so to balance his best friend's dream of being a hero, he became the villain of their little stories, often resulting in Daymion being the loser and Alfie getting all the praise from imaginary crowds. Daymion didn't mind. He knew that, at the end of the day, Alfie would help clean his feathers and remind him how much he appreciates his friend being there to make their home a better place to live in.
But with Alfie, he kept moving forward just like everyone else. Over time, things...changed. To Daymion, Alfie started to take Daymion for granted as he repeated his stories over and over, not even remembering to pick Daymion back up or come back to his room to clean their feathers. Alfie started to hang around female dragons more. All of the little changes dug huge claw marks into Daymion's heart, and after several verbal fights, Daymion snapped and left Alfie alone for years.
He resented Alfie for this. Daymion found that his true resolve after so long. He actually WANTED to be a villain this time. And no, not one that just gives up and gives the hero the medal at the end of the day, no, no, Daymion would be the ruthless villain that tears the hero apart and stands his ground for what HE believes in. He became this, but after FINALLY meeting Alfie face to face again, something came back to mind: That love he once had for his best friend. No matter how hard he fought Alfie or how badly he was injured from it all, those strings to his heart could never be cut. He even found himself reverting back to his old ways by creating crime scenes for Alfie to report to (except with real bodies this time) so they could interact more during their fights. Sometimes, he even got praise from Alfie on how much he's grown and how skilled his fighting became, prompting him to run off to collect himself properly.
Daymion is a dragon that usually wears a stone-cold expression as he travels. He has an air of intelligence, danger, and self-confidence. It's best just to leave him alone to his thoughts.
@Calavir Your boards are finished! ^u^ Would you mind sending payment so that I can post them?
@Calavir Your boards are finished! ^u^ Would you mind sending payment so that I can post them?
any pronouns

Wishlist || IG
@Calavir Here they are! I had a lot of fun with these; I made them parallel/opposite (similar images, flipped). I hope you like it ^u^ Hero [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/20270f7559e917e7d809f27292096765/tumblr_ood9rhtG521w4qlcyo4_r1_1280.png[/img] Villain [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/8554d5a0e8f0fbd63373e15e19d92f00/tumblr_ood9rhtG521w4qlcyo5_r1_1280.png[/img]
@Calavir Here they are! I had a lot of fun with these; I made them parallel/opposite (similar images, flipped). I hope you like it ^u^

Hero
tumblr_ood9rhtG521w4qlcyo4_r1_1280.png

Villain
tumblr_ood9rhtG521w4qlcyo5_r1_1280.png
any pronouns

Wishlist || IG
@Fletcher *SCREAMS* THESE ARE SO BEAUTIFUL AHH Thank you so much!!!
@Fletcher *SCREAMS* THESE ARE SO BEAUTIFUL AHH Thank you so much!!!
@Calavir Aaaa I'm glad you like them! You're so welcome! ^o^
@Calavir Aaaa I'm glad you like them! You're so welcome! ^o^
any pronouns

Wishlist || IG
1 2 3 4 5 6