Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Mythic Sigils: Custom Item Icons~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
heyooo @Enriana , can you put me on the pinglist for open slots?
heyooo @Enriana , can you put me on the pinglist for open slots?
HO7jGPA.png Kookaburra
on Pixpets

4832_1e9d4aab6ad6e40e_I.gif11047_f99b7458f856f2a5_I.gif3926_9be993f525c9c6e9_I.gif17800_2c92a7469c1b3278_I.gif3175_d07d5c3f5cbab53c_I.gif5875_5d1f8496eb6f2897_I.gif8457_4ac4f4ab6c0f9d95_I.gif9030_380187e4ad587cc8_I.gif8066_f262055000960407_I.gif9152_6633c512e23795d8_I.gif
@Enriana

It looks great! Maybe a little adjustment? Would it be possible if the background were a darker navy? And maybe if the red stripe in the middle were more solid? If that's not too much of an adjustment! (also very sorry for the late response)
@Enriana

It looks great! Maybe a little adjustment? Would it be possible if the background were a darker navy? And maybe if the red stripe in the middle were more solid? If that's not too much of an adjustment! (also very sorry for the late response)
Lasirx9.pngvjGMHRe.pngMXEvUI7.pngGwTxsOQ.pngVCfSZFe.png
@Kookaburra I most certainly can! @Astronomic No need to apologize! How's this? [img]http://i.imgur.com/QWccc9M.png[/img]
@Kookaburra

I most certainly can!

@Astronomic

No need to apologize! How's this?

QWccc9M.png
l5PbnIH.pngoooo2mdElQZ.gif2OmsiLN.pngxY4q9Y1.png8dNIbWE.pngWEHTkMk.pngmf5HyEO.pngzNmhJOh.pngRd9xmtK.pngVrGFwl5.gif
@enriana I can't edit the ping list from my iPad and would like to be included. I have an idea for a series of 12 sigils and will need to think through the lore before I submit. The examples you have provided are great!

I will try and get my ideas together this weekend so I am ready when the next slot becomes available!
@enriana I can't edit the ping list from my iPad and would like to be included. I have an idea for a series of 12 sigils and will need to think through the lore before I submit. The examples you have provided are great!

I will try and get my ideas together this weekend so I am ready when the next slot becomes available!
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
@TheMoiety

Not a problem, I can add you!

And a series of 12 sounds cool! Feel free to PM me with any questions you might have on what I can/can't do, but the completed orders and examples are a pretty good, well, example of what I can do. ;)

@TheMoiety

Not a problem, I can add you!

And a series of 12 sounds cool! Feel free to PM me with any questions you might have on what I can/can't do, but the completed orders and examples are a pretty good, well, example of what I can do. ;)

l5PbnIH.pngoooo2mdElQZ.gif2OmsiLN.pngxY4q9Y1.png8dNIbWE.pngWEHTkMk.pngmf5HyEO.pngzNmhJOh.pngRd9xmtK.pngVrGFwl5.gif
@Enriana

I really hate being such a difficult customer, but I was thinking something more like this for the background with the prism being brighter? But only if that's possible! If it isn't, than the second one is perfect :D! (also I'm gonna you extra treasure for being so difficult xD)
@Enriana

I really hate being such a difficult customer, but I was thinking something more like this for the background with the prism being brighter? But only if that's possible! If it isn't, than the second one is perfect :D! (also I'm gonna you extra treasure for being so difficult xD)
@Astronomic Ahahaha don't worry about it! I wasn't sure how much darker you wanted it, so I didn't go too dark. It's a super easy fix though. Here's a darker one - much darker and the prism looks a tad odd. [img]http://i.imgur.com/QdrJQi9.png[/img] Let me know and I'll PM you the final version. :) (And seriously, don't feel bad - it literally took me longer to type this post than change it.)
@Astronomic

Ahahaha don't worry about it! I wasn't sure how much darker you wanted it, so I didn't go too dark. It's a super easy fix though.

Here's a darker one - much darker and the prism looks a tad odd.

QdrJQi9.png

Let me know and I'll PM you the final version. :)

(And seriously, don't feel bad - it literally took me longer to type this post than change it.)
@Enriana

Oh but I love it! This one is perfect, thank you so much!!! I love your work a lot by the way <3 I'm def coming back if you're not too tired of me yet xD

(and that's a relief, I didn't want to be too demanding.)
@Enriana

Oh but I love it! This one is perfect, thank you so much!!! I love your work a lot by the way <3 I'm def coming back if you're not too tired of me yet xD

(and that's a relief, I didn't want to be too demanding.)
@Astronomic

You're welcome back any time! Feel free to add yourself to my fancy schmancy self-editable pinglist. I will PM you the icon in just a few! :D Send the CR whenever you're ready.
@Astronomic

You're welcome back any time! Feel free to add yourself to my fancy schmancy self-editable pinglist. I will PM you the icon in just a few! :D Send the CR whenever you're ready.
@Enriana
It looks amazing, I love it!! ♥ :D
Sending payment now~
Could you also put me on your pinglist please? c:
@Enriana
It looks amazing, I love it!! ♥ :D
Sending payment now~
Could you also put me on your pinglist please? c:
pYrSxhK.png wi6Xgiz.png Q5eZhV2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7