Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Mythic Sigils: Custom Item Icons~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@MeikaiSecret

I'm sorry, I'm having trouble creating what you described. I can manage just the blue butterfly, or possibly a butterfly with a dark feather. If you've got a backup idea, I can try that instead.

Let me know.
@MeikaiSecret

I'm sorry, I'm having trouble creating what you described. I can manage just the blue butterfly, or possibly a butterfly with a dark feather. If you've got a backup idea, I can try that instead.

Let me know.
l5PbnIH.pngoooo2mdElQZ.gif2OmsiLN.pngxY4q9Y1.png8dNIbWE.pngWEHTkMk.pngmf5HyEO.pngzNmhJOh.pngRd9xmtK.pngVrGFwl5.gif
@Enriana

Ah, okay. A butterfly with a dark feather sounds good enough if you're able!
@Enriana

Ah, okay. A butterfly with a dark feather sounds good enough if you're able!
Z02ibI8.png
@ExcelsisDeo @Enriana
Hello! Pinging myself so I can find this again. May I also be added to your pinglist in case I delete this notification? Those items are amazing, and I've been looking for something like this for SO long. ^^
@ExcelsisDeo @Enriana
Hello! Pinging myself so I can find this again. May I also be added to your pinglist in case I delete this notification? Those items are amazing, and I've been looking for something like this for SO long. ^^
1s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1ku.png
2s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1kn.png
3s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1kd.pngShe/Her | +3 hours FR Time 965_0fd465b848564ebc_I.gif
@ExcelsisDeo Certainly I'll add you to the pinglist! I'll do that in just a moment. :) @MeikaiSecret I had much more success with this version! Here's what I've got: [img]http://i.imgur.com/4Kcwc3B.png[/img] Let me know if there's anything you want changed or modified. If there isn't anything, I'll PM you the non-watermarked version after I get your payment via CR. :) @Zoustache I'll be getting started on yours tonight or tomorrow - hopefully I can find a skull that works, but I might have some trouble, so having a backup idea would be good just in case. @Geisterwolf Just a quick reminder to fill out your form when you get a chance. :)
@ExcelsisDeo

Certainly I'll add you to the pinglist! I'll do that in just a moment. :)

@MeikaiSecret

I had much more success with this version! Here's what I've got:

4Kcwc3B.png

Let me know if there's anything you want changed or modified. If there isn't anything, I'll PM you the non-watermarked version after I get your payment via CR. :)

@Zoustache

I'll be getting started on yours tonight or tomorrow - hopefully I can find a skull that works, but I might have some trouble, so having a backup idea would be good just in case.

@Geisterwolf

Just a quick reminder to fill out your form when you get a chance. :)
l5PbnIH.pngoooo2mdElQZ.gif2OmsiLN.pngxY4q9Y1.png8dNIbWE.pngWEHTkMk.pngmf5HyEO.pngzNmhJOh.pngRd9xmtK.pngVrGFwl5.gif
@Enriana I apologize for taking so long. I just could not get to it yesterday. [b]What would you like the item in the foreground to be?[/b] A ghostly wolf, standing [b]What would you like the background to look like?[/b] If possible, giant redwood trees [b]Is this a simple background, or a complex one?[/b] Complex [b]What kind of color scheme do you want? Are there any colors I [i]shouldn't[/i] use?[/b] For the wolf, whitish-pale blue, for the trees, not too dark and not too cartoonish. It should be night-time, too. [b]Are you basing this idea on anything? Share any reference images or details.[/b] The idea is based on my username (which means ghost wolf in German), and the wolf in my lair lore. [b]Anything else? Things to include or exclude, comments, specific requests?[/b] Can't think of anything. References: [img]https://s18.postimg.org/kecg9sq7d/redwood1.jpg[/img] [img]https://s7.postimg.org/dgkvxb6uz/ghost_wolf_by_themeleni-d1dnq80.png[/img] [img]https://s9.postimg.org/b6cbidt9b/large_grey_wolf.jpg[/img]
@Enriana
I apologize for taking so long. I just could not get to it yesterday.

What would you like the item in the foreground to be?
A ghostly wolf, standing
What would you like the background to look like?
If possible, giant redwood trees
Is this a simple background, or a complex one?
Complex
What kind of color scheme do you want? Are there any colors I shouldn't use?
For the wolf, whitish-pale blue, for the trees, not too dark and not too cartoonish. It should be night-time, too.
Are you basing this idea on anything? Share any reference images or details.
The idea is based on my username (which means ghost wolf in German), and the wolf in my lair lore.
Anything else? Things to include or exclude, comments, specific requests?
Can't think of anything.

References:
redwood1.jpg
ghost_wolf_by_themeleni-d1dnq80.png
large_grey_wolf.jpg
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
@Geisterwolf

Not a problem! Reality has a way of being bothersome like that. ;) I hope to start work on yours today or tonight.
@Geisterwolf

Not a problem! Reality has a way of being bothersome like that. ;) I hope to start work on yours today or tonight.
@Enriana

No rush! If you have any questions feel free to message me. Will you accept a combination of gems and treasure?
@Enriana

No rush! If you have any questions feel free to message me. Will you accept a combination of gems and treasure?
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
@Geisterwolf

Will do! And yes, that's perfectly fine. :)
@Geisterwolf

Will do! And yes, that's perfectly fine. :)
@Enriana
Ping list please
@Enriana
Ping list please
Yokai.gif
@Zoustache Whew! This one was tricky, but I thiiink I got it. You'll be the final judge: [img]http://i.imgur.com/Ry7Jhuq.png[/img] Let me know if there's anything you want me to change or adjust. If there isn't anything, I'll PM you the finished icon sans watermark as soon as I get your payment via CR. :) @Sacnite Certainly!
@Zoustache

Whew! This one was tricky, but I thiiink I got it. You'll be the final judge:

Ry7Jhuq.png

Let me know if there's anything you want me to change or adjust. If there isn't anything, I'll PM you the finished icon sans watermark as soon as I get your payment via CR. :)

@Sacnite

Certainly!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7