Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Mythic Sigils: Custom Item Icons~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Enriana
I'd like a slot please!
@Enriana
I'd like a slot please!
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
What would you like the item in the foreground to be? A triangular prism refracting light.
What would you like the background to look like? Dark navy gradient
Is this a simple background, or a complex one? Simple
What kind of colour scheme do you want? Are there any colours I shouldn't use? Dark navy/white/clear, if that makes sense (and rainbow due to the prism)
Are you basing this idea on anything? Share any reference images or details. I have the perfect reference photo here
Anything else? Things to include or exclude, comments, specific requests? Nope~

Thanks again~ :D
What would you like the item in the foreground to be? A triangular prism refracting light.
What would you like the background to look like? Dark navy gradient
Is this a simple background, or a complex one? Simple
What kind of colour scheme do you want? Are there any colours I shouldn't use? Dark navy/white/clear, if that makes sense (and rainbow due to the prism)
Are you basing this idea on anything? Share any reference images or details. I have the perfect reference photo here
Anything else? Things to include or exclude, comments, specific requests? Nope~

Thanks again~ :D
Lasirx9.pngvjGMHRe.pngMXEvUI7.pngGwTxsOQ.pngVCfSZFe.png
@Geisterwolf

Added! Fill out the form whenever you get a chance. :)

@Astronomic

Thanks for the perfect reference picture! Just need to figure out how to duplicate it. *rolls up sleeves*

I'm headed to bed soon, but will update availability and get started on these in the morning. :)
@Geisterwolf

Added! Fill out the form whenever you get a chance. :)

@Astronomic

Thanks for the perfect reference picture! Just need to figure out how to duplicate it. *rolls up sleeves*

I'm headed to bed soon, but will update availability and get started on these in the morning. :)
l5PbnIH.pngoooo2mdElQZ.gif2OmsiLN.pngxY4q9Y1.png8dNIbWE.pngWEHTkMk.pngmf5HyEO.pngzNmhJOh.pngRd9xmtK.pngVrGFwl5.gif
@Enriana

What would you like the item in the foreground to be? Blue Butterfly resting on a crow's beak (imagined that and the crow's eyes would be viewable)
What would you like the background to look like? Starry, night sky
Is this a simple background, or a complex one? Complex (?)
What kind of color scheme do you want? Are there any colors I shouldn't use? Cool colors
Are you basing this idea on anything? Share any reference images or details. ~
Anything else? Things to include or exclude, comments, specific requests? ~
@Enriana

What would you like the item in the foreground to be? Blue Butterfly resting on a crow's beak (imagined that and the crow's eyes would be viewable)
What would you like the background to look like? Starry, night sky
Is this a simple background, or a complex one? Complex (?)
What kind of color scheme do you want? Are there any colors I shouldn't use? Cool colors
Are you basing this idea on anything? Share any reference images or details. ~
Anything else? Things to include or exclude, comments, specific requests? ~
Z02ibI8.png
@Enriana

I'm so glad you decided to open a shop! :D
(Also, is it one item per slot, or is it allowed to order multiple items?)

What would you like the item in the foreground to be? a (horned) raptor skull.
What would you like the background to look like? dark purple/blue (galaxy-ish) background (like the wingtips of the dragon linked below.)
Is this a simple background, or a complex one? Complex
What kind of color scheme do you want? Are there any colors I shouldn't use? Dark purple/blue for background, but you can choose which colortones you like best for the skull. :D
Are you basing this idea on anything? Share any reference images or details. Skull + background reference
Anything else? Things to include or exclude, comments, specific requests? Nope :D
@Enriana

I'm so glad you decided to open a shop! :D
(Also, is it one item per slot, or is it allowed to order multiple items?)

What would you like the item in the foreground to be? a (horned) raptor skull.
What would you like the background to look like? dark purple/blue (galaxy-ish) background (like the wingtips of the dragon linked below.)
Is this a simple background, or a complex one? Complex
What kind of color scheme do you want? Are there any colors I shouldn't use? Dark purple/blue for background, but you can choose which colortones you like best for the skull. :D
Are you basing this idea on anything? Share any reference images or details. Skull + background reference
Anything else? Things to include or exclude, comments, specific requests? Nope :D
pYrSxhK.png wi6Xgiz.png Q5eZhV2.png
@MeikaiSecret

Added! It's a little more complex than anything I've done before, but I'll give it a shot and let you know how it goes. :)

@Zoustache

Added! It's one item per slot for now - I might increase that in the future, once I get a sense of how many I can do in what amount of time and how fast/slow five goes. You are welcome to come back and grab another slot for a different item as many times I open slots, though. :)

@Geisterwolf

You're #3 on my list and the plan is to go in order, so make sure you fill out the order form when you get a chance. :)
@MeikaiSecret

Added! It's a little more complex than anything I've done before, but I'll give it a shot and let you know how it goes. :)

@Zoustache

Added! It's one item per slot for now - I might increase that in the future, once I get a sense of how many I can do in what amount of time and how fast/slow five goes. You are welcome to come back and grab another slot for a different item as many times I open slots, though. :)

@Geisterwolf

You're #3 on my list and the plan is to go in order, so make sure you fill out the order form when you get a chance. :)
l5PbnIH.pngoooo2mdElQZ.gif2OmsiLN.pngxY4q9Y1.png8dNIbWE.pngWEHTkMk.pngmf5HyEO.pngzNmhJOh.pngRd9xmtK.pngVrGFwl5.gif
@Enriana

Would you mind pushing me down the list to the end? I have to work today and won't be able to fill out the form until later tonight. I apologize!
@Enriana

Would you mind pushing me down the list to the end? I have to work today and won't be able to fill out the form until later tonight. I apologize!
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
@Geisterwolf

I can do that, not a problem! :)
@Geisterwolf

I can do that, not a problem! :)
@Yourlocalbirb Alright, I've got something for you! [img]http://i.imgur.com/ZO4TEA4.png[/img] Let me know if there are any edits or changes you want done. If there isn't anything, I'll post the non-watermarked version after I get your payment via CR. :)
@Yourlocalbirb

Alright, I've got something for you!

ZO4TEA4.png

Let me know if there are any edits or changes you want done. If there isn't anything, I'll post the non-watermarked version after I get your payment via CR. :)
@Astronomic This was rather tricky to recreate, but I think I've got it! Hopefully you do too. ;) [img]http://i.imgur.com/3j1mlO7.png[/img] Let me know if you want anything changed or adjusted. If there isn't anything, I'll post the non-watermarked version once I get your payment via CR. :)
@Astronomic

This was rather tricky to recreate, but I think I've got it! Hopefully you do too. ;)

3j1mlO7.png

Let me know if you want anything changed or adjusted. If there isn't anything, I'll post the non-watermarked version once I get your payment via CR. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7