Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kiwipen's Gijinka Shop - One Slot Open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Welcome to my Gijinka shop! I realized I really enjoy doing these, so I thought I'd (tentatively) open commissions for them.

What I offer comes and goes, so be aware of that!

Commission Types ;;;;

Gijinka Sketches -- 75kt / 75g per dragon

YOU CAN NOW BRIBE ME WITH ITEMS FROM MY WISHLIST.
Wishlist is in my signature :)

Information:

My style of Gijinka focuses heavily on keeping dragon elements quite there, so expect floppy or pointed ears, horns if necessary, and other adornments such as the little whiskers that Skydancers have on their heads. Other things of note are the fact I use unnatural skin and flesh colors.

Additionally, I cannot draw hat apparel of any kind except Witches. Most of the gijinka design is up to my interpretation of the dragon ;; You are welcome to share personality and tell me what things you absolutely must have on the design, but a lot of it I prefer to keep up to artistic freedom. I try to keep apparel and skins in mind.

If you are completely unhappy with the finished product, I will do my best to change it, but most need to be basic color tweaks. I do not take kindly to having to edit the same thing too many times. By commissioning me, you acknowledge that creative freedom is in the hands of the artist.

If you ask for something that is too complex, I have the right to charge you more or refuse the commission outright. By filling out and submitting a form, you are agreeing to these terms.

I take payment before I start the commission.
That being said, I also barter / do commissions for items!
For a full list of items I'll trade for happily, click here.

Discounts:

Ice or Arcane Flight: 20% off
Affilliates: 10% off
Return Customer: 25% off***

*Note: Return Customers can also get the bonus if they've purchased from my Dragons by Design shop.

Welcome to my Gijinka shop! I realized I really enjoy doing these, so I thought I'd (tentatively) open commissions for them.

What I offer comes and goes, so be aware of that!

Commission Types ;;;;

Gijinka Sketches -- 75kt / 75g per dragon

YOU CAN NOW BRIBE ME WITH ITEMS FROM MY WISHLIST.
Wishlist is in my signature :)

Information:

My style of Gijinka focuses heavily on keeping dragon elements quite there, so expect floppy or pointed ears, horns if necessary, and other adornments such as the little whiskers that Skydancers have on their heads. Other things of note are the fact I use unnatural skin and flesh colors.

Additionally, I cannot draw hat apparel of any kind except Witches. Most of the gijinka design is up to my interpretation of the dragon ;; You are welcome to share personality and tell me what things you absolutely must have on the design, but a lot of it I prefer to keep up to artistic freedom. I try to keep apparel and skins in mind.

If you are completely unhappy with the finished product, I will do my best to change it, but most need to be basic color tweaks. I do not take kindly to having to edit the same thing too many times. By commissioning me, you acknowledge that creative freedom is in the hands of the artist.

If you ask for something that is too complex, I have the right to charge you more or refuse the commission outright. By filling out and submitting a form, you are agreeing to these terms.

I take payment before I start the commission.
That being said, I also barter / do commissions for items!
For a full list of items I'll trade for happily, click here.

Discounts:

Ice or Arcane Flight: 20% off
Affilliates: 10% off
Return Customer: 25% off***

*Note: Return Customers can also get the bonus if they've purchased from my Dragons by Design shop.

[center][size=4]Gijinka Design Examples[/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/399766051740450827/408753839932440577/gijinknadesn500.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/399766051740450827/408433894799704064/frozenskies.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/399766051740450827/408433897597042694/pixelpixie.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/399766051740450827/408433901019725828/rirukagi.png[/img] [/center]
Gijinka Design Examples

gijinknadesn500.png

frozenskies.png

pixelpixie.png

rirukagi.png
[b]How To Order[/b] Here's the form: [code]Username/ID: Dragon to Be Gijinka'D: Commission Type?Gijinka Sketch is your only option. Specifications: (Specific hairstyles, poses, expressions, etc. Put apparel / accents you want here, too. Just, be specific.) Other:[/code] If you do not put something in the specifications field and ask me to add it in later, you are agreeing to an extra charge.
How To Order

Here's the form:
Code:
Username/ID: Dragon to Be Gijinka'D: Commission Type?Gijinka Sketch is your only option. Specifications: (Specific hairstyles, poses, expressions, etc. Put apparel / accents you want here, too. Just, be specific.) Other:

If you do not put something in the specifications field and ask me to add it in later, you are agreeing to an extra charge.

PINGLIST

@ Hiame @ Beezadrella @ Windward @ rirukagi @ Shadowfire1223 @ SnailMuffin @ TheWinterSoldier @ GreywarenX @ kyrin18
PINGLIST

@ Hiame @ Beezadrella @ Windward @ rirukagi @ Shadowfire1223 @ SnailMuffin @ TheWinterSoldier @ GreywarenX @ kyrin18
Affilliates
Affilliates
@kiwipen Whoa, I knew it won't be cheap, bud I don't even have enough at the moment xD One question, if I have dragon who already have gijinka design (not Mel) are you willing to do something this way or you'd like to do something new? It will be gijinka bust option? Here's boy I'm talking about; [img]http://i.imgur.com/wOYs67A.jpg[/img]
@kiwipen
Whoa, I knew it won't be cheap, bud I don't even have enough at the moment xD
One question, if I have dragon who already have gijinka design (not Mel) are you willing to do something this way or you'd like to do something new? It will be gijinka bust option?
Here's boy I'm talking about;
wOYs67A.jpg
@Hiame

I really prefer to make my own designs, but since you're a return customer /and/ the design is relatively easy I can make an exception :)
@Hiame

I really prefer to make my own designs, but since you're a return customer /and/ the design is relatively easy I can make an exception :)
@kiwipen
Okay, thanks! Do you have any wishlist? For now I have only 214g
@kiwipen
Okay, thanks! Do you have any wishlist? For now I have only 214g
@Hiame
You can bribe me with pretty much anything tbh. I have a collection thread here, or you can just bribe me with nice accents or anything Arcane, Lightning, or Ice themed. Sorry that isn't more specific ^^'

edit;; OH you can also bribe me with festival currency or festival familiars from this year and last!
@Hiame
You can bribe me with pretty much anything tbh. I have a collection thread here, or you can just bribe me with nice accents or anything Arcane, Lightning, or Ice themed. Sorry that isn't more specific ^^'

edit;; OH you can also bribe me with festival currency or festival familiars from this year and last!
Bump
Bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9