Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lore!
1 2
Hi! Basically what it says, I'm writing lore to sell. i can write poems, long paragraphs, whole stories and short stories. The mood conveyed across can be something to make you cry or feel unjust, etc. Please note that I will not do coding of any form.

Pricing!
As for now, no festival currency or dragons.
Eggs, gems, treasure are currently accepted.
Everything is a case-to-case basis.
Gem:Treasure ratio is 1:950.
Eggs:Treasure ratio is LAH.
Be prepared to pay at least 25kt or the equivalent.
Average price per line for poem is 500t.

Discounts!
Dominating flight=20% off
Bulk of at least 5=10% off
Birthday=20% off
Newbies within 3 weeks of joining (though you probably wont find use for lore yet)=30% off
Hatcheries= 15% off
Arcane=15% off
Shadow, Lightning and Ice=5% off
Discounts stack up to 20% only. Newbie discounts do not stack.

Please give me at least a little more than the reasonable time to complete the lore as I go to school and am in a High-ability program (meaning that my teachers are killing me). That's it for now!

Pssssstttt... A lousy sample of lore can be found in my clan lore.
Hi! Basically what it says, I'm writing lore to sell. i can write poems, long paragraphs, whole stories and short stories. The mood conveyed across can be something to make you cry or feel unjust, etc. Please note that I will not do coding of any form.

Pricing!
As for now, no festival currency or dragons.
Eggs, gems, treasure are currently accepted.
Everything is a case-to-case basis.
Gem:Treasure ratio is 1:950.
Eggs:Treasure ratio is LAH.
Be prepared to pay at least 25kt or the equivalent.
Average price per line for poem is 500t.

Discounts!
Dominating flight=20% off
Bulk of at least 5=10% off
Birthday=20% off
Newbies within 3 weeks of joining (though you probably wont find use for lore yet)=30% off
Hatcheries= 15% off
Arcane=15% off
Shadow, Lightning and Ice=5% off
Discounts stack up to 20% only. Newbie discounts do not stack.

Please give me at least a little more than the reasonable time to complete the lore as I go to school and am in a High-ability program (meaning that my teachers are killing me). That's it for now!

Pssssstttt... A lousy sample of lore can be found in my clan lore.
Used to be @GalaxyFilly
^

Please order some....... I'm trying to save up for a time sensitive issue.
^

Please order some....... I'm trying to save up for a time sensitive issue.
Used to be @GalaxyFilly
*cries*

^

Things get buried so fast.
*cries*

^

Things get buried so fast.
Used to be @GalaxyFilly
@galaxyfilly So how much for lore? Because I'm creating a subspecies (here:https://docs.google.com/document/d/10BAUxNfzzPs3ZAYEG9bOS8cEZQyG5YMGvVR5_-5_kJA/edit?usp=sharing ) but i'm really bad at lore, I don't need that long of a backstory
@galaxyfilly So how much for lore? Because I'm creating a subspecies (here:https://docs.google.com/document/d/10BAUxNfzzPs3ZAYEG9bOS8cEZQyG5YMGvVR5_-5_kJA/edit?usp=sharing ) but i'm really bad at lore, I don't need that long of a backstory
@sorrelfur

Very nicely idea! I'll gladly do something for about 45-50kt or the gem equivalent. I've got a few idea already.
@sorrelfur

Very nicely idea! I'll gladly do something for about 45-50kt or the gem equivalent. I've got a few idea already.
Used to be @GalaxyFilly
^
^
Used to be @GalaxyFilly
@GalaxyFilly
Can I start my list?
@GalaxyFilly
Can I start my list?
Used to be @GalaxyFilly
@sorrellfur
One night, many years before the eleven, a clan of dragons glanced around the land. It was beautiful yet empty. They were the first dragons to exist. It had taken them many years but they had done it. The land now known as Sorneith was beautiful, no longer filled with smoke and hostile, churning rivers or dead land.

They were, of course, exhausted from their work. With the last of their strength, they conjured up many orbs. The orbs were glowing white and shiny.

"The orbs... They will develop into dragons when a strong magical source is near... However, they mhst stay safe from the Shade.... If they are too close to the Shade, they will be awakened by the dark... If the Shade attacks them when they are still developing... Their main magic source shall be dark..." The clan leader explained.

Is this okay for a beginning?
@sorrellfur
One night, many years before the eleven, a clan of dragons glanced around the land. It was beautiful yet empty. They were the first dragons to exist. It had taken them many years but they had done it. The land now known as Sorneith was beautiful, no longer filled with smoke and hostile, churning rivers or dead land.

They were, of course, exhausted from their work. With the last of their strength, they conjured up many orbs. The orbs were glowing white and shiny.

"The orbs... They will develop into dragons when a strong magical source is near... However, they mhst stay safe from the Shade.... If they are too close to the Shade, they will be awakened by the dark... If the Shade attacks them when they are still developing... Their main magic source shall be dark..." The clan leader explained.

Used to be @GalaxyFilly
[quote name="GalaxyFilly" date=2017-04-08 01:19:02] @sorrellfur One night, many years before the eleven, a clan of dragons glanced around the land. It was beautiful yet empty. They were the first dragons to exist. It had taken them many years but they had done it. The land now known as Sorneith was beautiful, no longer filled with smoke and hostile, churning rivers or dead land. They were, of course, exhausted from their work. With the last of their strength, they conjured up many orbs. The orbs were glowing white and shiny. "The orbs... They will develop into dragons when a strong magical source is near... However, they mhst stay safe from the Shade.... If they are too close to the Shade, they will be awakened by the dark... If the Shade attacks them when they are still developing... Their main magic source shall be dark..." The clan leader explained. Is this okay for a beginning? [/quote] Must*
GalaxyFilly wrote on 2017-04-08:
@sorrellfur

Must*
1 2