Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ---{OPEN} Super Snazzy Graphics!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86
@BurntLeafyToast

Most of them have pretty tight ranges so it shouldn't block much. But either way, I don't mind!
@BurntLeafyToast

Most of them have pretty tight ranges so it shouldn't block much. But either way, I don't mind!
jPVKqQU.pngAzELViA.pngDAD8oIi.png
@Ethiera I mean the overlay of the box itself, not the ranges so much. Here's an example of what I mean! [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/256XDCc.gif[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/wpprjSY.gif[/img][/center]
@Ethiera I mean the overlay of the box itself, not the ranges so much. Here's an example of what I mean!
256XDCc.gif

wpprjSY.gif
unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
@Ethiera Card delivery! I did them all both ways, so you can just pick which way you like best! ^^ If you need me to change anything, I can absolutely do that! Otherwise, you can send me the payment whenever you're ready! <3 [center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/256XDCc.gif[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/wpprjSY.gif[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/alr0rzE.gif[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/vJSNOWr.gif[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/2JQTRCg.gif[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/ybsRtjS.gif[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/XIJljHH.gif[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/hLPNVCi.gif[/img]
@Ethiera Card delivery! I did them all both ways, so you can just pick which way you like best! ^^ If you need me to change anything, I can absolutely do that! Otherwise, you can send me the payment whenever you're ready! <3
256XDCc.gif

wpprjSY.gif

alr0rzE.gif

vJSNOWr.gif

2JQTRCg.gif

ybsRtjS.gif

XIJljHH.gif

hLPNVCi.gif
unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
@BurntLeafyToast

Sorry! I'm still coming up with pair names and aesthetic ideas x.x
@BurntLeafyToast

Sorry! I'm still coming up with pair names and aesthetic ideas x.x
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
@Apex666 gonna ping myself for later! these look great!
@Apex666 gonna ping myself for later! these look great!
KUF4IAc.pngg95ckp1.pngmDu7xWo.png
@BurntLeafyToast

Just one change, could you take the first image of Moonlight Lovers and just unflip Brenagh? The Wildclaw art is technically already facing right.

Other than that, I love these! Sending payment now.

EDIT: Oh yeah, the clipping is fine, I'm less concerned about the parents and more about the pair ranges being visible.
@BurntLeafyToast

Just one change, could you take the first image of Moonlight Lovers and just unflip Brenagh? The Wildclaw art is technically already facing right.

Other than that, I love these! Sending payment now.

EDIT: Oh yeah, the clipping is fine, I'm less concerned about the parents and more about the pair ranges being visible.
jPVKqQU.pngAzELViA.pngDAD8oIi.png
@BurntLeafyToast

Sorry that took so long! I was trying to come up with pair names for the newer ones ^^; For aethetic, feel free tto pick colors that look good with the pair and such if I don't have any colors down or if you can think of better color combos than what I have down. ^^ Your examples show you have great color/theme coordination with backgrounds. And with WC Male and Imperial Female pairs, could you have the male WCs facing right and the female Imps faceing left? The other breeds, feel free to face them how you think they look best ^^

Also, when you upload the cards, do you use a permanent host? Or do I need to save and upload them to a different one? ^^

There's 15 instead of 17. The other two aren't fully gened yet so I'll hit you up with them once they are if you're still doing these then :D

The pair in question: Erroneous and Terabyte
Apparel on or off: On
Pair Name: Error 404
Aesthetic: Glitchy; Computer Virus; Ect. Erroneous is the grandson of Naomi (the Glitch Queen/Gatekeeper) so hence the glitch theme lol Feel free to just use colors for this one if you can't find anything that looks good ^^

The pair in question: Cipher and Script
Pair Name: Secret Code
Aesthetic: Calligraphy, Secret codes, Old Papyrus paper with runes, ect. (Script is the daughter of Erroneous) Feel free to just use colors for this one if you can't find anything that looks good ^^

The pair in question: Cabernet and Bordeaux
Apparel on or off: on
Pair Name: Stop and smell the Rosé
Aesthetic: Red wine

The pair in question: Extinction and Obsolescence
Pair Name: Abyssal Rose
Aesthetic: Black/Obsidian/Abyss and Fuchsia/Raspberry/Wine colors maybe?

The pair in question: Gore and Desecration
Pair Name: Rotting Heart
Aesthetic: Plague flight

The pair in question: Armageddon and Apocalypse
Pair Name: Astral Heart
Aesthetic: Arcane Flight

The pair in question: Blizzard and Solstice
Pair Name: Frozen Heart
Aesthetic: Ice flight

The pair in question: Scapolite and Tourmaline
Pair Name: Diamond in the Rough
Aesthetic: Gems/Jewels/Metals

The pair in question: Sorbet and Eternity
Pair Name: Over the Rainbow
Aesthetic: Rainbow colors

The pair in question: Cupid and Valentine
Pair Name: Shot through the Heart
Aesthetic: Valentine's colors, Heart

The pair in question: Salem and Samhain
Pair Name: It's a Monster's Holiday
Aesthetic: Halloween colors, Ghost, Pumpkin, ect

The pair in question: Ren and Revan
Pair Name: The Dark Side
Aesthetic: Sith from Star Wars so maybe red and black with the Sith symbol somewhere or just that pic as the background if it looks ok C:

The pair in question: Hades and Persephone
Pair Name: House of Hades
Aesthetic: Red and Black, Mythology, Hades

The pair in question: Essence and Soul
Pair Name: Solar Spirits
Aesthetic: Autumn, maybe? idk x.x Feel free to use your judgement.

The pair in question: Hornet and Vespa
Pair Name: Bee-utiful Honeycomb
Aesthetic: Bees
@BurntLeafyToast

Sorry that took so long! I was trying to come up with pair names for the newer ones ^^; For aethetic, feel free tto pick colors that look good with the pair and such if I don't have any colors down or if you can think of better color combos than what I have down. ^^ Your examples show you have great color/theme coordination with backgrounds. And with WC Male and Imperial Female pairs, could you have the male WCs facing right and the female Imps faceing left? The other breeds, feel free to face them how you think they look best ^^

Also, when you upload the cards, do you use a permanent host? Or do I need to save and upload them to a different one? ^^

There's 15 instead of 17. The other two aren't fully gened yet so I'll hit you up with them once they are if you're still doing these then :D

The pair in question: Erroneous and Terabyte
Pair Name: Error 404
Aesthetic: Glitchy; Computer Virus; Ect. Erroneous is the grandson of Naomi (the Glitch Queen/Gatekeeper) so hence the glitch theme lol Feel free to just use colors for this one if you can't find anything that looks good ^^

The pair in question: Cipher and Script
Pair Name: Secret Code
Aesthetic: Calligraphy, Secret codes, Old Papyrus paper with runes, ect. (Script is the daughter of Erroneous) Feel free to just use colors for this one if you can't find anything that looks good ^^

The pair in question: Cabernet and Bordeaux
Apparel on or off: on
Pair Name: Stop and smell the Rosé
Aesthetic: Red wine

The pair in question: Extinction and Obsolescence
Pair Name: Abyssal Rose
Aesthetic: Black/Obsidian/Abyss and Fuchsia/Raspberry/Wine colors maybe?

The pair in question: Gore and Desecration
Pair Name: Rotting Heart
Aesthetic: Plague flight

The pair in question: Armageddon and Apocalypse
Pair Name: Astral Heart
Aesthetic: Arcane Flight

The pair in question: Blizzard and Solstice
Pair Name: Frozen Heart
Aesthetic: Ice flight

The pair in question: Scapolite and Tourmaline
Pair Name: Diamond in the Rough
Aesthetic: Gems/Jewels/Metals

The pair in question: Sorbet and Eternity
Pair Name: Over the Rainbow
Aesthetic: Rainbow colors

The pair in question: Cupid and Valentine
Pair Name: Shot through the Heart
Aesthetic: Valentine's colors, Heart

The pair in question: Salem and Samhain
Pair Name: It's a Monster's Holiday
Aesthetic: Halloween colors, Ghost, Pumpkin, ect

The pair in question: Ren and Revan
Pair Name: The Dark Side
Aesthetic: Sith from Star Wars so maybe red and black with the Sith symbol somewhere or just that pic as the background if it looks ok C:

The pair in question: Hades and Persephone
Pair Name: House of Hades
Aesthetic: Red and Black, Mythology, Hades

The pair in question: Essence and Soul
Pair Name: Solar Spirits
Aesthetic: Autumn, maybe? idk x.x Feel free to use your judgement.

The pair in question: Hornet and Vespa
Pair Name: Bee-utiful Honeycomb
Aesthetic: Bees
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
@BurntLeafyToast

Hello! I'm super excited to order from you! :-)

The pair in question: Counterbalance and Equilibrium

Apparel on or off:
On, please!

Pair Name: Reciprocal Balance

Aesthetic: Misty green mountain forests

Also, do you prefer payment now, or later?
@BurntLeafyToast

Hello! I'm super excited to order from you! :-)

The pair in question: Counterbalance and Equilibrium

Apparel on or off:
On, please!

Pair Name: Reciprocal Balance

Aesthetic: Misty green mountain forests

Also, do you prefer payment now, or later?
tumblr_oupkhosz821vhl5hio2_400.png
@Ethiera Thanks for your patience, here's the revised card! ^^ [img]http://i.imgur.com/7wiTW4P.gif[/img] @Enalahs No problem! I'll get started right away and I'll try to have them all done for you by tonight or early tomorrow. ^^ I host all the cards on imgur and I don't delete files from my account, so the links should all be permanent, but it's never a bad idea to save copies of them just in case something goes screwy!
@Ethiera Thanks for your patience, here's the revised card! ^^

7wiTW4P.gif

@Enalahs No problem! I'll get started right away and I'll try to have them all done for you by tonight or early tomorrow. ^^ I host all the cards on imgur and I don't delete files from my account, so the links should all be permanent, but it's never a bad idea to save copies of them just in case something goes screwy!
lG9UFR1.png
@Porrim Ahh, I'm super excited people are ordering! ^^ I'll get started on your card as soon as I finish my other order and I'm fine with payment whenever!
@Porrim Ahh, I'm super excited people are ordering! ^^ I'll get started on your card as soon as I finish my other order and I'm fine with payment whenever!
lG9UFR1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86