Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Jooj paints things for almost anything*
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
@Micheru xD yeah! these take 40-70 minutes usually i just get distracted a lot lmao glad you like it!!!
@Micheru xD yeah! these take 40-70 minutes usually i just get distracted a lot lmao glad you like it!!!
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
@Xanthe

Could I please grab a fullbody if you're free? :)
@Xanthe

Could I please grab a fullbody if you're free? :)
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@Clavicado sure, i've still got a slot open! Doodle?
@Clavicado sure, i've still got a slot open! Doodle?
@Xanthe
art of this girl please!

[removed img for now cuz im redressing her, when u start commission please poke me]

Helvetica is one of the oldest dragons in the clan. She's unimpressed with most things and just wants to get stuff done; always on top of things.

She is a herbalist and grows many different types of plants for the clan. As side effect of her magical flora, flowers began growing on her shoulders which unintentionally attract faeries.

Helvetica once (accidentally) saved a fae queen and was gifted with a Companion Comet.
@Xanthe
art of this girl please!

[removed img for now cuz im redressing her, when u start commission please poke me]

Helvetica is one of the oldest dragons in the clan. She's unimpressed with most things and just wants to get stuff done; always on top of things.

She is a herbalist and grows many different types of plants for the clan. As side effect of her magical flora, flowers began growing on her shoulders which unintentionally attract faeries.

Helvetica once (accidentally) saved a fae queen and was gifted with a Companion Comet.
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@Clavicado ok~! send a crossroads and i will accept once i finish!
@Clavicado ok~! send a crossroads and i will accept once i finish!
@clavicado @micheru
sorry, i'm gonna be on a bit of a haitus for about a month due to school and an emergency ;;
@clavicado @micheru
sorry, i'm gonna be on a bit of a haitus for about a month due to school and an emergency ;;
@Xanthe
That's fine with me! I'm going to cancel my CR for now, when you get back into the swing of things lemme know and I'll resend the CR :)
@Xanthe
That's fine with me! I'm going to cancel my CR for now, when you get back into the swing of things lemme know and I'll resend the CR :)
@Xanthe
No worries, thanks for the heads up :)
@Xanthe
No worries, thanks for the heads up :)
@Micheru i'll be back next week~ Sorry for the wait ^^; !!!!
@Micheru i'll be back next week~ Sorry for the wait ^^; !!!!
@Xanthe
No worries! Thanks for the update :)
@Xanthe
No worries! Thanks for the update :)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13