Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | jade's aesthetics/signatures
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
2uo2n28.jpg

Welcome to Jade’s Aesthetics! Do you want a rad moodboard to bring some more color and personality to your dragon's bio? Look no further! Here’s some general information about my aesthetic board shop :D
  • Prices vary from 10kt to 30kt depending on the size of the board
  • Please send payment after I have posted your board
  • Your order will be finished in at most a week (this won't happen often, normally I'm pretty quick with orders)

Here is the template to order a board:
Quote:
Dragon Image:
Colors:
Themes:
Specific Items:
Addition Information?(not required):
Format Number:

Slots:

Waiting List:
2uo2n28.jpg

Welcome to Jade’s Aesthetics! Do you want a rad moodboard to bring some more color and personality to your dragon's bio? Look no further! Here’s some general information about my aesthetic board shop :D
  • Prices vary from 10kt to 30kt depending on the size of the board
  • Please send payment after I have posted your board
  • Your order will be finished in at most a week (this won't happen often, normally I'm pretty quick with orders)

Here is the template to order a board:
Quote:
Dragon Image:
Colors:
Themes:
Specific Items:
Format Number:

Slots:

Waiting List:
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
13z3gps.png

Pricing:

Format #1 - 10kt or 12g
Format #2 - 15kt or 18g
Format #3 - 15kt or 18g
Format #4 - 30kt or 36g

(WARNING: I might tweak the sizing of the sections a tiny bit to make certain images fit better)

Format #1 (fits in signature):

293ewxt.jpg

Format #2:
2djce0y.png

Format #3:
15yeko0.jpg

Format #4:
4hdshz.jpg
13z3gps.png

Pricing:

Format #1 - 10kt or 12g
Format #2 - 15kt or 18g
Format #3 - 15kt or 18g
Format #4 - 30kt or 36g

(WARNING: I might tweak the sizing of the sections a tiny bit to make certain images fit better)

Format #1 (fits in signature):

293ewxt.jpg

Format #2:
2djce0y.png

Format #3:
15yeko0.jpg

Format #4:
4hdshz.jpg
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
n1pm6r.png

Format #1:

Format #2:
dglbiq.jpg ddncic.png vnfu44.jpg

Format #3:
o0pkp5.png 5vdjfa.jpg 2aero6v.jpg

Format #4:
15daxdf.jpg
n1pm6r.png

Format #1:

Format #2:
dglbiq.jpg ddncic.png vnfu44.jpg

Format #3:
o0pkp5.png 5vdjfa.jpg 2aero6v.jpg

Format #4:
15daxdf.jpg
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
Notes for myself:

500x100 (x:210 y:120 x:418 x:493)

639x236 -

350x500 -

639x426 -

Notes for myself:

500x100 (x:210 y:120 x:418 x:493)

639x236 -

350x500 -

639x426 -

pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
We're OPEN!!! :)
We're OPEN!!! :)
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
Bump
Bump
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30368023] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/303681/30368023_350.png[/img] [/url] Colors: Predominately white/black with tinges of red maybe? whatever works, i guess. Themes: Sort of unholy, glitchy kind of stuff leaning towards creepy/unsettling. Nothing too graphic though. Specific Items: Nothing really, giving you some creative licence here! Addition Information?(not required): They're a descendant of The Glitch Queen, so something that sort of hints towards that? Format Number: #2, I'll pay in gems!
Dragon Image:
30368023_350.png

Colors: Predominately white/black with tinges of red maybe? whatever works, i guess.

Themes: Sort of unholy, glitchy kind of stuff leaning towards creepy/unsettling. Nothing too graphic though.

Specific Items: Nothing really, giving you some creative licence here!

Addition Information?(not required): They're a descendant of The Glitch Queen, so something that sort of hints towards that?

Format Number: #2, I'll pay in gems!
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
lotus_flower_by_forgandal_dbx2ido.png hiiii im khoi and I use he/him & ney/nem pronouns lotus_flower_by_forgandal_dbx2ido.png
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
@MagicJade
eyyyy can i get one? would you be willing to do an OC? if not thats cool but lemme know mmmhm
@MagicJade
eyyyy can i get one? would you be willing to do an OC? if not thats cool but lemme know mmmhm
♥♥♥♥♥ AYZQQJX.gif hewwo black holes

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
hewwo black holes 19135259_VtKZb6nf8O405md.gif
@Zonemod

Of course ill do an OC!

Fill out the form whenever your ready :)
@Zonemod

Of course ill do an OC!

Fill out the form whenever your ready :)
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
@MagicJade ahhh awesome!!! id love never end, then, if thats okay!!! [s]Dragon[/s] OC Image: http://toyhou.se/716087.never-end [img]http://i.imgur.com/GUfHBGe.png[/img] Colors: lots of like, bright stuff!!!! neons on dark pallets, like a rave or smthn!!! especially greens n blues! Themes: space!!!! nature overtaking civilization, landscapes, space!!! space!! deeeep deep ocean- deep deep deep, nothing shallow ocean and no rivers/lakes please!!! Specific Items: [b]space[/b], but nothing like, empty? its gotta be full and bright!!! very strong!! no void!!! Addition Information?(not required): Format Number: #4 please!!
@MagicJade
ahhh awesome!!! id love never end, then, if thats okay!!!
Dragon OC Image:
http://toyhou.se/716087.never-end
GUfHBGe.png
Colors:
lots of like, bright stuff!!!! neons on dark pallets, like a rave or smthn!!! especially greens n blues!
Themes: space!!!! nature overtaking civilization, landscapes, space!!! space!! deeeep deep ocean- deep deep deep, nothing shallow ocean and no rivers/lakes please!!!
Specific Items:
space, but nothing like, empty? its gotta be full and bright!!! very strong!! no void!!!
Format Number: #4 please!!
♥♥♥♥♥ AYZQQJX.gif hewwo black holes

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
hewwo black holes 19135259_VtKZb6nf8O405md.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8