Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | W: Art! H: 2014+ items (apparel + more!)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
bump!!
bump!!
kitra-by-darkrune.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.giftumblr_o4kanruC121ujz7f3o7_250.gif
Ehm, my art isn't super super amazing, but I have examples in the thread linked in my signature.

Edit, forgot to ping ^^; @Blossomfall
Ehm, my art isn't super super amazing, but I have examples in the thread linked in my signature.

Edit, forgot to ping ^^; @Blossomfall
JBEajtP.gif
im here im queer and id love to draw for you, @blossomfall. im mobile atm so links are hard but my sig books have what you want. im willing to trade for wishlist itrms or other things you think i might find valuable, so if youre interestrd in commissioning me we can talk details once im at my computer
im here im queer and id love to draw for you, @blossomfall. im mobile atm so links are hard but my sig books have what you want. im willing to trade for wishlist itrms or other things you think i might find valuable, so if youre interestrd in commissioning me we can talk details once im at my computer
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
@blossomfall

hey!! i'm here with an update (and also a bump)

i did the sketch (it's... really messy and the anatomy needs a lot of fixing before lining lol), but i wanted your input first bc i did't know if you wanted a cuter piece or something else, so!!

it's what i thought would happen if they met again, since aestor wants to bring cylia back with him thinking that the adventurers stole her away qvq (god that pose of aestor's is. so ugly omg)
@blossomfall

hey!! i'm here with an update (and also a bump)

i did the sketch (it's... really messy and the anatomy needs a lot of fixing before lining lol), but i wanted your input first bc i did't know if you wanted a cuter piece or something else, so!!

it's what i thought would happen if they met again, since aestor wants to bring cylia back with him thinking that the adventurers stole her away qvq (god that pose of aestor's is. so ugly omg)
271275_by_avaethe-db3biuj.gif one3_by_avaethe-db3bpjd.png
one4_by_avaethe-db3biuz.png
one5_by_avaethe-db3bq9d.png
@Quinineer @xLittleOne
Ah I'm super sorry guys but your styles don't appeal to me that much... They're both unique ones for sure but I'm super picky. Thank you for offering though, and good luck on your commissions ^^

@avaethe
i feel you on the pose. it was a freebie from a good friend though so i'm not complaining, but that's definitely part of the reason he needs more art! i feel like i've been neglecting him and he's actually one of my favourites despite being old ;_;

Anyway my first thought was a cuter piece but this definitely works too - I like the direction this is headed! I actually wrote a drabble of their first meeting after years a long time ago and it played out really similarly, so this is perfect. everything else seems fine too so far! c:
@Quinineer @xLittleOne
Ah I'm super sorry guys but your styles don't appeal to me that much... They're both unique ones for sure but I'm super picky. Thank you for offering though, and good luck on your commissions ^^

@avaethe
i feel you on the pose. it was a freebie from a good friend though so i'm not complaining, but that's definitely part of the reason he needs more art! i feel like i've been neglecting him and he's actually one of my favourites despite being old ;_;

Anyway my first thought was a cuter piece but this definitely works too - I like the direction this is headed! I actually wrote a drabble of their first meeting after years a long time ago and it played out really similarly, so this is perfect. everything else seems fine too so far! c:
kitra-by-darkrune.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.giftumblr_o4kanruC121ujz7f3o7_250.gif
@blossomfall, that;s okay!
@blossomfall, that;s okay!
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
@blossomfall

i'm glad to know you think it's alright!! i'll start once i take a nap uou
@blossomfall

i'm glad to know you think it's alright!! i'll start once i take a nap uou
271275_by_avaethe-db3biuj.gif one3_by_avaethe-db3bpjd.png
one4_by_avaethe-db3biuz.png
one5_by_avaethe-db3bq9d.png
Bump!
Bump!
@Blossomfall [color=mediumorchid] Hi there ~ I'm new to the site and just opened a shop [url=/forums/art/2146581/0/#2146581][img]http://cealybanners.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/2/4/102494630/published/img-0135.png[/img][/url] You can browse my style there :) If you like my work, you can negotiate what you'd like to trade me in [b]PM[/b];[i] (I'm collecting bears and acolytes, as well as any apparel really)[/i] I haven't had a disappointed customer! I've been tipped very graciously by each of my commissioners :) with more than double the paid amount even x3
@Blossomfall

Hi there ~

I'm new to the site and just opened a shop

img-0135.png

You can browse my style there :) If you like my work, you can negotiate what you'd like to trade me in PM; (I'm collecting bears and acolytes, as well as any apparel really)

I haven't had a disappointed customer! I've been tipped very graciously by each of my commissioners :) with more than double the paid amount even x3
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
@Cealygosa
Hi, and sorry for the late response! I had a bunch of rehearsals so I didn't really have too much time to myself.
I like your art, but I'm unsure if I need more feral art at the moment since I have very few of them. Does it sound fair to you that I pop by later when I'm looking for more? I'll shoot a message for items or pay with gems. ^^ In any case thank you for your interest!!
@Cealygosa
Hi, and sorry for the late response! I had a bunch of rehearsals so I didn't really have too much time to myself.
I like your art, but I'm unsure if I need more feral art at the moment since I have very few of them. Does it sound fair to you that I pop by later when I'm looking for more? I'll shoot a message for items or pay with gems. ^^ In any case thank you for your interest!!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12