Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | W: Art! H: 2014+ items (apparel + more!)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@avaethe
No, one fullbody is definitely fine! If it makes you feel better I also think a halfbody couple would be fair. I'm also fine with those items being picked so don't worry about it! ^^
@avaethe
No, one fullbody is definitely fine! If it makes you feel better I also think a halfbody couple would be fair. I'm also fine with those items being picked so don't worry about it! ^^
kitra-by-darkrune.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.giftumblr_o4kanruC121ujz7f3o7_250.gif
@blossomfall

yea, i think i'd rather do a halfbody couple xp
which style did you want?
@blossomfall

yea, i think i'd rather do a halfbody couple xp
which style did you want?
271275_by_avaethe-db3biuj.gif one3_by_avaethe-db3bpjd.png
one4_by_avaethe-db3biuz.png
one5_by_avaethe-db3bq9d.png
@avaethe
I love your normal style the best, but up to you! C:
@avaethe
I love your normal style the best, but up to you! C:
kitra-by-darkrune.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.giftumblr_o4kanruC121ujz7f3o7_250.gif
@blossomfall

ok! so a normal style halfbody couple of the siblings
you should get the final thing at the end of the month, probably earlier, but i have to finish a commission first x)
@blossomfall

ok! so a normal style halfbody couple of the siblings
you should get the final thing at the end of the month, probably earlier, but i have to finish a commission first x)
@avaethe
No worries, feel free to take as much time as you need! I'll put down the items in the trade on the front page once I get to my laptop (I'm on mobile rn and I have an eternal struggle with editing posts while on it RIP)
@avaethe
No worries, feel free to take as much time as you need! I'll put down the items in the trade on the front page once I get to my laptop (I'm on mobile rn and I have an eternal struggle with editing posts while on it RIP)
@blossomfall

mobile is a horror to use fr with, i know the pain xp
@blossomfall

mobile is a horror to use fr with, i know the pain xp
bump!
bump!
@Blossomfall
Hia, I don't have an official art shop or anything like that yet, but I have some examples of my work here { Clubbingclown.art }
@Blossomfall
Hia, I don't have an official art shop or anything like that yet, but I have some examples of my work here { Clubbingclown.art }
@clubbingclown
Ahh, I like your style but I'm afraid your traditional works don't appeal to me... if you ever do digital works in the future feel free to let me know in the future, I might commission you! Thank you for your offer <3
@clubbingclown
Ahh, I like your style but I'm afraid your traditional works don't appeal to me... if you ever do digital works in the future feel free to let me know in the future, I might commission you! Thank you for your offer <3
bump!
bump!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12