Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | W: Art! H: 2014+ items (apparel + more!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@blossomfall
May I ask, is the trad waist up the mixed media, digital + traditional option? Just making sure! I'd like to warn you that using this method, the colors come out a little desaturated, just a wee bit. So pastels and light shades do not pop much.

My absolute favorite character of yours is Kasumi tho! She's just stunning! I'd love to doodle her.
@blossomfall
May I ask, is the trad waist up the mixed media, digital + traditional option? Just making sure! I'd like to warn you that using this method, the colors come out a little desaturated, just a wee bit. So pastels and light shades do not pop much.

My absolute favorite character of yours is Kasumi tho! She's just stunning! I'd love to doodle her.
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom29
Yup, that was the one. Thank you for the warning, it's good to know! I think I'll be okay with it if it comes out just a little desaturated though, the style more than makes up for it.

And thank you so much for the compliment, she's definitely one of my favourites! <3
@Joydom29
Yup, that was the one. Thank you for the warning, it's good to know! I think I'll be okay with it if it comes out just a little desaturated though, the style more than makes up for it.

And thank you so much for the compliment, she's definitely one of my favourites! <3
kitra-by-darkrune.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.giftumblr_o4kanruC121ujz7f3o7_250.gif
@blossomfall
Soooo, mixed media piece and a digital? Will both be of Kasumi? Cause if so, a bust would be $20 and a mixed media would be $15 bringing our total to $35. It's a bit over the price of the earth Sprite.
@blossomfall
Soooo, mixed media piece and a digital? Will both be of Kasumi? Cause if so, a bust would be $20 and a mixed media would be $15 bringing our total to $35. It's a bit over the price of the earth Sprite.
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@blossomfall

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2145531

boop! Link to my shop
@blossomfall

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2145531

boop! Link to my shop
@Joydom29
It's up to you so if you want to do both of her I'm open to you picking a few items to even the price? Alternatively I'm also open to a change of the second piece to say, a blob doodle of one of my feral characters? If you have any other ideas feel free to let me know! I want to make sure this is fair for the both of us and that we both come out of the trade happy.
@Joydom29
It's up to you so if you want to do both of her I'm open to you picking a few items to even the price? Alternatively I'm also open to a change of the second piece to say, a blob doodle of one of my feral characters? If you have any other ideas feel free to let me know! I want to make sure this is fair for the both of us and that we both come out of the trade happy.
kitra-by-darkrune.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.giftumblr_o4kanruC121ujz7f3o7_250.gif
@CinnamonBun
I'm afraid your style doesn't work for me, I'm so sorry! Thank you for offering and good luck on commissions :)
@CinnamonBun
I'm afraid your style doesn't work for me, I'm so sorry! Thank you for offering and good luck on commissions :)
@blossomfall
Hmm, how about the apparel items from festivals? The last four (third picture) since I was gone from fr and wasn't able to get them.
@blossomfall
Hmm, how about the apparel items from festivals? The last four (third picture) since I was gone from fr and wasn't able to get them.
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom29
So the Shadow, Ice, Earth and Plague ones, just to clarify? That would definitely work for me, just wanted to double check!
@Joydom29
So the Shadow, Ice, Earth and Plague ones, just to clarify? That would definitely work for me, just wanted to double check!
@blossomfall
yep! Glad we have come to an agreement! Do you mind waiting a bit since i have a usd ordee to finish up?
@blossomfall
yep! Glad we have come to an agreement! Do you mind waiting a bit since i have a usd ordee to finish up?
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom29
Same here! :)

I don't mind waiting at all, take all the time you need. Once you're ready to start just message me and I'll send the four apparel items your way, and then the earth sprite after completion of the art pieces. Sound fair?
@Joydom29
Same here! :)

I don't mind waiting at all, take all the time you need. Once you're ready to start just message me and I'll send the four apparel items your way, and then the earth sprite after completion of the art pieces. Sound fair?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12