Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | W: Art! H: 2014+ items (apparel + more!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@blossomfall

I'm really heavily eyeing that Nature Sprite (It's honestly one of my favorite sprites!)
@blossomfall

I'm really heavily eyeing that Nature Sprite (It's honestly one of my favorite sprites!)
@Voluisset
Would two halfbody pieces kind of in the style of this one sound fair? And you can pick whichever of my characters you'd think would fit your style best. Let me know if I'm off the mark? I'm more than happy to negotiate further.
@Voluisset
Would two halfbody pieces kind of in the style of this one sound fair? And you can pick whichever of my characters you'd think would fit your style best. Let me know if I'm off the mark? I'm more than happy to negotiate further.
kitra-by-darkrune.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.giftumblr_o4kanruC121ujz7f3o7_250.gif
@Blossomfall
That sounds totally fine with me! It's actually less than what I had expected you to ask for.
How does two waistups, one of Fell and one of Raia, sound?
@Blossomfall
That sounds totally fine with me! It's actually less than what I had expected you to ask for.
How does two waistups, one of Fell and one of Raia, sound?
@blossomfall
Would you mind checking my art shop? It's down in my signature. I hope you'll take interest in my art style! I do digital, mixed media (traditional sketch, digital color) and traditional, so there's a little bit of everything for ya!
@blossomfall
Would you mind checking my art shop? It's down in my signature. I hope you'll take interest in my art style! I do digital, mixed media (traditional sketch, digital color) and traditional, so there's a little bit of everything for ya!
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Voluisset
Sounds great to me!
The price for the Nature Sprite lowered since the last time I took a look, and you sound like you really, really want it so I thought it was only fair! I know that feeling. :) Payment will be sent after completion - I have a nature sprite on Forespark as proof just in case, though I also have another in my vault. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you and I'll happily oblige!

@Joydom29
I adore your style (especially the humanoid art!!)! ;u; Would you mind telling me what pieces you would be willing to trade for which item(s)?
@Voluisset
Sounds great to me!
The price for the Nature Sprite lowered since the last time I took a look, and you sound like you really, really want it so I thought it was only fair! I know that feeling. :) Payment will be sent after completion - I have a nature sprite on Forespark as proof just in case, though I also have another in my vault. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you and I'll happily oblige!

@Joydom29
I adore your style (especially the humanoid art!!)! ;u; Would you mind telling me what pieces you would be willing to trade for which item(s)?
kitra-by-darkrune.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.giftumblr_o4kanruC121ujz7f3o7_250.gif
@blossomfall
I'm glad I caught your interest!
I am most interested in the earth Sprite.
@blossomfall
I'm glad I caught your interest!
I am most interested in the earth Sprite.
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom29
The lowest price is 2900g on the AH from what I've seen so feel free to make an offer based on that? I would suggest one myself, but I'm unsure whether you're willing to offer your USD pieces so I thought asking you might be a better starting point for negotiation. ^_^
@Joydom29
The lowest price is 2900g on the AH from what I've seen so feel free to make an offer based on that? I would suggest one myself, but I'm unsure whether you're willing to offer your USD pieces so I thought asking you might be a better starting point for negotiation. ^_^
@blossomfall
If I convert the gem value into irl currency what we'll get is around $28
So sure, I don't really mind, so long as you don't pick the fullbody digitalis, I'm fine :)
@blossomfall
If I convert the gem value into irl currency what we'll get is around $28
So sure, I don't really mind, so long as you don't pick the fullbody digitalis, I'm fine :)
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Blossomfall

Perhaps me? I'd enjoy doing Evangeline, if she's one that you'd want to be drawn!
I can PM you some examples
@Blossomfall

Perhaps me? I'd enjoy doing Evangeline, if she's one that you'd want to be drawn!
I can PM you some examples
107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png
@Joydom29
Ok, sounds great! (And makes sense, fullbodies are so exhausting >_<)
Would a digital lined bust (preferably humanoid) + traditional waist-up work for you? You can pick whichever characters of mine you like, as well as whatever style you'd prefer for the second piece. :?

@Bynder
I'd love to have Evangeline drawn! It would be great to see your examples so I can see if your style strikes my fancy. ^_^
@Joydom29
Ok, sounds great! (And makes sense, fullbodies are so exhausting >_<)
Would a digital lined bust (preferably humanoid) + traditional waist-up work for you? You can pick whichever characters of mine you like, as well as whatever style you'd prefer for the second piece. :?

@Bynder
I'd love to have Evangeline drawn! It would be great to see your examples so I can see if your style strikes my fancy. ^_^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12