Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dreaming of an Art Shop (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5
@ChocolateKittens

Lol, mmk, I should have time~ I'll get on it probably tomorrow because I'm running on little sleep today X)
@ChocolateKittens

Lol, mmk, I should have time~ I'll get on it probably tomorrow because I'm running on little sleep today X)
jKNxJDc.png 93911943.png 93991508.png 93890069.png 92702429.png
@ChocolateKittens Hey it turns out I had the energy to get this done today, hope you like it and I'm on mobile rn so I can't edit it but if you want a smaller size image let me know and I'll shrink it next time I get on my computer ~ And I hope you don't mind the artistic choice with the petals, I wanted to try a different angle and I thought it'd look better if you could see a reason for her tilting her head up [img]http://imgur.com/0HJBC4L.jpg[/img]
@ChocolateKittens
Hey it turns out I had the energy to get this done today, hope you like it and I'm on mobile rn so I can't edit it but if you want a smaller size image let me know and I'll shrink it next time I get on my computer ~
And I hope you don't mind the artistic choice with the petals, I wanted to try a different angle and I thought it'd look better if you could see a reason for her tilting her head up
0HJBC4L.jpg
Hey can you draw two of my dragons? How much would they both cost? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=225218&tab=dragon&did=23441477] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234415/23441477_350.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=225218&tab=dragon&did=30347026][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/303471/30347026_350.png[/img][/url] Please do tell me the prices ^^
Hey can you draw two of my dragons? How much would they both cost?
23441477_350.png
30347026_350.png

Please do tell me the prices ^^
7NebxtL.jpg
@Dreamweave Oh, wow, it's beautiful! I love the little petalsThat you so much! I'm sending the payment to you now! You also have really neat handwriting.
@Dreamweave Oh, wow, it's beautiful! I love the little petalsThat you so much! I'm sending the payment to you now! You also have really neat handwriting.
thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
@SweetToothArt

The payment style for this shop is pay what you want so whatever you can afford and think is appropriate for the work is fine, though personally I would appreciate at least 15g or 12,750t per dragon for my time

And I'd be fine with drawing them, I just have a few questions ~ do you want them drawn digitally or hand drawn (I can hand draw during school so this would probably get done quicker), do you want them together or separate, and do you want any specific apparel included?
@SweetToothArt

The payment style for this shop is pay what you want so whatever you can afford and think is appropriate for the work is fine, though personally I would appreciate at least 15g or 12,750t per dragon for my time

And I'd be fine with drawing them, I just have a few questions ~ do you want them drawn digitally or hand drawn (I can hand draw during school so this would probably get done quicker), do you want them together or separate, and do you want any specific apparel included?
@ChocolateKittens

Thank you again ~! I'm really glad you like it ^^

And thank you, it's usually a total mess with my normal writing but I want to make sure it looks good in drawings lol
@ChocolateKittens

Thank you again ~! I'm really glad you like it ^^

And thank you, it's usually a total mess with my normal writing but I want to make sure it looks good in drawings lol
I'd like Mishkas Jacket, pants, hat, and tail warmer, and also snowflakes
And for bumble I'd like her scarf. Please tell me if you will have trouble doing any of the apparel! I would also like them digitally. I'll give 35k in total for them, for you to include apparel, digital, and the fact two dragons. I would also want them separate, as they aren't really part of each other's lore
I'd like Mishkas Jacket, pants, hat, and tail warmer, and also snowflakes
And for bumble I'd like her scarf. Please tell me if you will have trouble doing any of the apparel! I would also like them digitally. I'll give 35k in total for them, for you to include apparel, digital, and the fact two dragons. I would also want them separate, as they aren't really part of each other's lore
7NebxtL.jpg
Also are you doing full body or busts?
Also are you doing full body or busts?
7NebxtL.jpg
@SweetToothArt

Mmk, I'm only doing busts right now because I feel like full bodies would turn out terrible X,)

With that in mind I can do Mishkas hat and the neck part of her jacket and I could try to put in some snowflakes as well and Bumble's scarf would be fine as well, great way to 'end' the neck

Since they'll be digital I'll probably get to them later in the evening tomorrow or Friday (so, after school)
@SweetToothArt

Mmk, I'm only doing busts right now because I feel like full bodies would turn out terrible X,)

With that in mind I can do Mishkas hat and the neck part of her jacket and I could try to put in some snowflakes as well and Bumble's scarf would be fine as well, great way to 'end' the neck

Since they'll be digital I'll probably get to them later in the evening tomorrow or Friday (so, after school)
Yeah that would be cool. Mind if I lowered the price down to 32000 instead of 35000?
Yeah that would be cool. Mind if I lowered the price down to 32000 instead of 35000?
7NebxtL.jpg
1 2 3 4 5