Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chako's Art Shop (BUSY! Ask 4 Pinglist)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23
@ChakotayDgryphon Alright, let's do the pencil bust this round and I'll probably be back later for the other design >.> 10k incoming!
@ChakotayDgryphon Alright, let's do the pencil bust this round and I'll probably be back later for the other design >.> 10k incoming!
plague_survive_small_by_seepranne-d7epv82.gif
Please Ping me! I can be very forgetful!
@BlueDusk

Sounds good! I'll slot you in! ^_^ I let you know when I get started on it~
@BlueDusk

Sounds good! I'll slot you in! ^_^ I let you know when I get started on it~
6wR17En.png
@ChakotayDgryphon

Hey I saw that it was done but you needed to take pic how much do I owe you :3
@ChakotayDgryphon

Hey I saw that it was done but you needed to take pic how much do I owe you :3
fUHWFTE.png sRypL2U.png
@Rasenth

Uhhh, if my math is correct, about 135K. I actually finished it Tuesday evening, but the weather's been totally "bleh" until yesterday afternoon. I've been out of town since Thursday morning, and have only visiting FR via mobile when the scenery while traveling gets too boring. It's been pleasant and sunny the last two days, and I'm only one state west of the one I live in, so hopefully the weather hasn't been too different at home. With luck, it'll hold out until I get back.

Some of these pencil drawings I've been having to use the camera on, photoshop's been able to edit out the yellow blah of a lightbulb or the gloomy grey hue of a snowy-rain day. But the colors on this particular dragon just need the unobtrusive, bright, white light of the sun. I think part of it's due to the circuit tert on the wings. Aqua circuit's kind of an awkward affect to recreate without digital art mediums, or so I've come to learn. So I used paint, the only aqua-colored paint I had on-hand was this iridescent, pearly stuff that I usually use on sculptures. In improper lighting, this shimmer effects just kinda makes it look grey through the camera lens, but to the human eye it does shine it's proper aqua green. It is my hope, the sun will help my camera see what it is supposed to see.

Wow, that was long-winded. o.o Sorry 'bout that. ^^;
@Rasenth

Uhhh, if my math is correct, about 135K. I actually finished it Tuesday evening, but the weather's been totally "bleh" until yesterday afternoon. I've been out of town since Thursday morning, and have only visiting FR via mobile when the scenery while traveling gets too boring. It's been pleasant and sunny the last two days, and I'm only one state west of the one I live in, so hopefully the weather hasn't been too different at home. With luck, it'll hold out until I get back.

Some of these pencil drawings I've been having to use the camera on, photoshop's been able to edit out the yellow blah of a lightbulb or the gloomy grey hue of a snowy-rain day. But the colors on this particular dragon just need the unobtrusive, bright, white light of the sun. I think part of it's due to the circuit tert on the wings. Aqua circuit's kind of an awkward affect to recreate without digital art mediums, or so I've come to learn. So I used paint, the only aqua-colored paint I had on-hand was this iridescent, pearly stuff that I usually use on sculptures. In improper lighting, this shimmer effects just kinda makes it look grey through the camera lens, but to the human eye it does shine it's proper aqua green. It is my hope, the sun will help my camera see what it is supposed to see.

Wow, that was long-winded. o.o Sorry 'bout that. ^^;
6wR17En.png
@ChakotayDgryphon

Thank you so much, don't worry about it although I can't relate to the weather as I live on the coast of California but that sounds irritating. Thank you again ill send the crossroad now so pick it up whenever.
@ChakotayDgryphon

Thank you so much, don't worry about it although I can't relate to the weather as I live on the coast of California but that sounds irritating. Thank you again ill send the crossroad now so pick it up whenever.
fUHWFTE.png sRypL2U.png
@Rasenth

Bright, sunny California~ It is my dream to someday live where it never snows and is always green. To paraphrase my dad on living in Wisconsin, "We live right smack in the middle of America's rear-end, 'cuz this is where all the poopy weather happens." Moving to Hawaii keeps sounding better'n better every year. ^^; lol

Annnyways~

Sound good! I'll snap that photo, and get it up as soon as I get home. ^_^
@Rasenth

Bright, sunny California~ It is my dream to someday live where it never snows and is always green. To paraphrase my dad on living in Wisconsin, "We live right smack in the middle of America's rear-end, 'cuz this is where all the poopy weather happens." Moving to Hawaii keeps sounding better'n better every year. ^^; lol

Annnyways~

Sound good! I'll snap that photo, and get it up as soon as I get home. ^_^
6wR17En.png
@Rasenth Great news! The sun came out this afternoon! \(^_^)/ I could finally take my biggest sketchbook outside! The image of Ryuu below is the bio-sized file, (if it's too big let me know and I'll reset it) I will also send you the larger view via PM. Sorry it took so long. >_< [img]http://i.imgur.com/8kbNOZt.png[/img] @PrismaticSkies Your digi-bust of Pearl is also complete! I finished her yesterday evening during all the rain. She's not quite the FR version of iridescent. But the "How to" tutorial I found for recreating it in a digital medium was very fun and informative. ^_^ [img]http://i.imgur.com/8LqjFHU.png[/img]
@Rasenth

Great news! The sun came out this afternoon! \(^_^)/ I could finally take my biggest sketchbook outside! The image of Ryuu below is the bio-sized file, (if it's too big let me know and I'll reset it) I will also send you the larger view via PM. Sorry it took so long. >_<
8kbNOZt.png

@PrismaticSkies

Your digi-bust of Pearl is also complete! I finished her yesterday evening during all the rain. She's not quite the FR version of iridescent. But the "How to" tutorial I found for recreating it in a digital medium was very fun and informative. ^_^
8LqjFHU.png
6wR17En.png
@ChakotayDgryphon

Ooh, thank you!
@ChakotayDgryphon

Ooh, thank you!
@PrismaticSkies

You're welcome! ^_^

@PrismaticSkies

You're welcome! ^_^

6wR17En.png
@ChakotayDgryphon

.......OMG!!!! This is amazing I love it so much thank you SO MUCH!!!! i really love how you were able to show motion, and the shading, and color...everything looks amazing!!
@ChakotayDgryphon

.......OMG!!!! This is amazing I love it so much thank you SO MUCH!!!! i really love how you were able to show motion, and the shading, and color...everything looks amazing!!
fUHWFTE.png sRypL2U.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23