Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chako's Art Shop (BUSY! Ask 4 Pinglist)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@watermellon

Your drawing was completed. However, payment was never sent. Nor have I heard from you since this post. Your drawing has been deleted from my image host. :(
@watermellon

Your drawing was completed. However, payment was never sent. Nor have I heard from you since this post. Your drawing has been deleted from my image host. :(
6wR17En.png
@ChakotayDgryphon i intend to put the same accent back on him, so no worries !! it's all good !!
@ChakotayDgryphon i intend to put the same accent back on him, so no worries !! it's all good !!
pleasant_comm.png
watermellon

Cool~ 63K is the remaining balance on this doodle. I'll change the above link to the proper
view/file-type when you have it it ready. :)
watermellon

Cool~ 63K is the remaining balance on this doodle. I'll change the above link to the proper
view/file-type when you have it it ready. :)
6wR17En.png
@Kalistys Your dragon "Solanum" is complete. [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZSC7xpS.png[/img][/center] Thankyou for your interest in my art! ^_^
@Kalistys

Your dragon "Solanum" is complete.
ZSC7xpS.png

Thankyou for your interest in my art! ^_^
6wR17En.png
@Drachenschwinge Your dragon "Dantalion" is complete! [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Ga7zkMb.png[/img][/center] Thankyou for your interest in my art! ^_^
@Drachenschwinge

Your dragon "Dantalion" is complete!
Ga7zkMb.png

6wR17En.png
@Flor21 Your dragon "Dawn" is also finished! [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/6Uj12wC.png[/img][/center] Thankyou for your interest in my art! ^_^ @Rasenth Just an update, your dragon is all drawn out, but waiting for his colors. I have some art for church to get caught up on this weekend. But have the day off Monday and it's supposed to rain, so I should be able to get in a good chunk of work then. ^_^;
@Flor21
Your dragon "Dawn" is also finished!
6Uj12wC.png

@Rasenth
Just an update, your dragon is all drawn out, but waiting for his colors. I have some art for church to get caught up on this weekend. But have the day off Monday and it's supposed to rain, so I should be able to get in a good chunk of work then. ^_^;
6wR17En.png
@ChakotayDgryphon When there is a slot open? [b]Your Name:[/b] HereBeKanna [b]Character Description:[/b] My Beautiful Gembound Coatl, Hyung. I'd request couple art with his love, but I'm tight on cash xD I'll definitely be coming back for another digital bust for his significant other and his brother. Back to Hyung! He is from a royal family. He is a very Chill/Cool, Gentle, and Elegant Dragon. You can say those prince like characters that can be cute and playful? Lol, I guess you can draw him with a soft expression or what you think fits best! [b]Art-work Type Being Requested:[/b] Digitally Colored Bust [b]Contact Info: [/b]You may [b]Ping Me or PM[/b] if you have any Questions! Here he is! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31270600] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/312707/31270600_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ChakotayDgryphon When there is a slot open?
Your Name: HereBeKanna
Character Description: My Beautiful Gembound Coatl, Hyung. I'd request couple art with his love, but I'm tight on cash xD I'll definitely be coming back for another digital bust for his significant other and his brother. Back to Hyung! He is from a royal family. He is a very Chill/Cool, Gentle, and Elegant Dragon. You can say those prince like characters that can be cute and playful? Lol, I guess you can draw him with a soft expression or what you think fits best!
Art-work Type Being Requested: Digitally Colored Bust
Contact Info: You may Ping Me or PM if you have any Questions!

Here he is!

31270600_350.png
swirly2.png

Hachery
Wishlist

Hello, I'm Kanna.
[She.Her.Hers.Herself]
FR +3

ACzbPdQ.gif
image.png
@ChakotayDgryphon

Yay thank you! you are amazing
@ChakotayDgryphon

Yay thank you! you are amazing
fUHWFTE.png sRypL2U.png
@HereBeKanna I can certainly add you to the slot list! @Phoenixofwar You as well if you're still interested.

Minimum 10% down holds your slot. I won't start sketching until the down payment to hold is sent. Kanna, a colored digital bust is 50K, and Phoenix a black and white "Ink'd" bust is 30K. :)
@HereBeKanna I can certainly add you to the slot list! @Phoenixofwar You as well if you're still interested.

Minimum 10% down holds your slot. I won't start sketching until the down payment to hold is sent. Kanna, a colored digital bust is 50K, and Phoenix a black and white "Ink'd" bust is 30K. :)
6wR17En.png
@ChakotayDgryphon Thanks!
@ChakotayDgryphon Thanks!
swirly2.png

Hachery
Wishlist

Hello, I'm Kanna.
[She.Her.Hers.Herself]
FR +3

ACzbPdQ.gif
image.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23