Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chako's Art Shop (BUSY! Ask 4 Pinglist)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/wZSEGhI.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][b][i]KREE-YAH!![/i][/b][/size][/center] Hello and welcome to my little artsy corner of Flight Rising! First, a little about myself: I'm a God Girl and a Jesus Freak! And you know what? [center][size=4][b]I am proud of it!![/b][/size][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/w5LTZJs.png[/img][/center] So, that being said; [b]I will only draw art that is Sunday School-safe! [/b] No gore or anything intimate. I love animals, nature, bright colors, and cartoons so these are most often the kinds of images you will find in my gallery. [b][u]NEWS UPDATE as of March 2019![/u][/b] Some of you may have found your way here and thought; "Gee, this thread is dead." And you know what, you're right. It totally was. I've just been so busy, that art is usually the farthest thing I ever think about. It's totally not been fair for those who've been waiting forever, and I get it. All I can say is that I'm very honestly sorry for my lack of attention to this art thread. In light of that, there will be some major revamps coming to this art shop. One revamp will be the ordering process. When I came up with the current system, it was my sordid attempt to prevent "line-cutting." However, after rereading through my own text wall, there are some places where it still seems muddy and unclear. Not sure at the point what the order process will be, so if anyone has suggestions I will certainly take them into account before I change things. Another revamp possibility will be to run the shop more along the lines of an adopt shop. Since the full-bodied dragons seem to be my most popular request, I'm wondering if repainting the line-art for a full-bodied dragon would be less stressful for me than coming up with something new all the time. I realize that's kinda what FR already is, and for some if they'd wanted a repaint of the same dragon over and over they wouldn't have come to an art thread... SO! Thus far, that's not set in stone. So don't worry! Just an idea that I've kicked around a time or two when this shop was more active. Another and probably less popular revamp will be prices. I've been told more than twice, my prices are too low for the work I put into some of these pieces. With the cost of gems being the way they are, and with Glimmer Gloom making treasure so easy to get ahold of, I've decided to look around at some of the other threads and match some of their prices. Because I am so busy, and I do work so slow, I will also be reducing how many pieces/orders I work on at a time. This way I won't feel stressed about finishing them, and they'll hopefully be worth the upcharge. So, yeah! More info to come whenever I get things sorted out. ^^; [u][b]What I Can Draw![/b][/u] [b]All dragon-types are game.[/b] I don't have an example yet for [i]each[/i] species, because I've yet to have a need to draw them. The examples I have below were chosen because they seem to be the most popular. Yes, I will draw characters that are NOT Flight Rising related. Mobians/Sonic-verse for example, are a particular favorite of mine! However, I am [i]horrible[/i] at drawing humans. >_< So, none of those gargoyle, tiefling, gajinky things (or whatever they're called) will ever come out of [i]my[/i] pencil. Sorry... ^^; I have the right to decline a commission if a I feel the request is too far outside of my personal boundaries; be that because of my beliefs or current skill level. You [b]may[/b] use the art [u]you purchased[/u] within the Flight Rising game or as an avatar on other forums. Do NOT sell it as your own, do not put it on t-shirts and resell (this has happened to me with MLP art... u_u ) and please try and keep my art out of those YouTube song videos. (Yes... that's happened before too. >_< ) Also, even though there's no real way for me to stop you, please do not edit off my signature. [u][b]Ordering Process:[/b][/u] [center] [b]How it works! :D [/b][/center] If you are interested in ordering art from me, you may [u]PM[/u] at ANY TIME to request that your name be added onto the wait list. I don't bite, I promise~ If you would like to remain on this list until you have gotten a turn to order art, please tell me so in your PM. Those of you who state that you would like to remain on the list until you have a piece of art, will get a star (*) next to your name. When I'm ready to open the shop, [b]everyone[/b] on this list will get a ping! [b]I will only work on 5 orders at a time,[/b] and require a minimum of 10% down payment at the time of your order to add your name to the work list before I start on any drawings. So when I ping, be sure you know what you want to order! When I say "Slots are open!" [b]please send a CR with the down payment[/b] along with a brief description of what the money is for, then fill out the order form and ping it to this thread to get my attention. This should help clear up some of the organization mess. (Because my name seems to be tricky for some odd reason for a few folks to spell/type, when you ping me please copy/paste: @ChakotayDgryphon ) [b]I fill up very fast![/b] If when I sent out pings, all 5 work-slots have been filled before you could get to it, [i]and[/i] you don't have a (*) by your name; you will have 24 hours to respond if you want to remain on the wait list. If I don't get a response from you in some way, I will assume you are no longer interested and will clear your name from the list. I hope this is all fair, and makes sense. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/iECIvKR.png[/img][/center] Disillusionist (P) ArcaneShadows * VoxxVoleur * Bellzan * Valemora (P) Lesaya * BlackSherruk * chyannethewolf * Sparro2002 momo1013 Cronch Windshear leyline Murakali * Sharanay * Aurorium Renoki AimzVador * BlazingPhoenix01 DragonWarrior333 CrystalRush * mzvalkyrie Because the Wait List can get rather lengthy, once you've gotten a chance to order art, your name will be removed at the time of your order. You may request at any time to go back on it. If you wish, you also may request to remain on the list as a permanent resident, (I am flattered!) xD Just note that if you've recently ordered art, I'll won't ping you on the immediate next batch, but I will ping you on the batch that follows after. (Make sense, I hope? o.o ) [color=red]If you are NEW! As in, your are just [i]now[/i] finding my thread on the day I sent out pings, I will not accept your order at that time, but will add your name to the Wait List, and you will be pinged with the next round. [/color] This is to give others who've already been sitting for awhile a chance for some art. [center][b][u]Important! PLEASE READ![/u][/b][/center] Please keep in mind, I will only add your name to the worklist when a payment is sent. I've been VERY clear on this. I hate to sound mean, however some folks are choosing not to read, and I'm at a point where I have grown weary of repeating myself. If someone pays before you, they will be put on the work list before you. [color=red] If you fill out a form, but don't send a payment, (I'm [i]only[/i] asking for 10% here :/ ) you will be quietly ignored, and I will NOT add your name to the worklist. Sorry. u_u [/color] [b]I work slow![/b] Part of the reason I only ask for a 10% down payment is because I only draw when I'm in the mood and art is a way for me to relax. Folks who decide to pay me 100% in full up front when they place their order, do so with the knowledge it may take longer than a month to receive their art. I will always try to make a PAID IN FULL order a priority over those who only pay me the 10% hold fee, but if RL is being stupid and giving me a hard time I can't promise I'll have your piece finished in a timely fashion. [center][b]Remember, a minimum 10% payment adds your name to the worklist![/b][/center] [b][u]Payment: [/b][/u] All prices are listed [b]Per Character[/b] with a treasure value, or gem value. Gem to treasure ratio is whatever the current market price is for them. I will edit this information accordingly as it fluctuates. [center]As of October 9th, 2017 the gem to treasure ratio is 1:850K [/center] My prices are fairly low for what I do, or so I've been told. So they should be easy to save for. However, I do allow payment plans if you feel the need for one. I can also provide preview art upon request via PM before a piece is completed to discuss changes and tweaks that may be applicable. If there is something special you'd like to order that isn't on the example list, like say, you would like a background added to a character. [u]PM me after you've placed your general order so we can discuss further details and any additional cost!!![/u] [center][u]Answers to a few FAQ:[/u][/center] 1.) TWO characters in ONE picture is still considered [b]TWO[/b] characters 2.) ONE character drawn TWICE in two different mediums is ALSO considered TWO characters 3.) Yes, you MAY order more than one piece of art at the time of your order. Just be considerate and please order in moderation... try not to bombard me! lol! xD You can always come back to order more some other time~ 4.) I'm someone who is used to drawing "Sonic-themed" characters. So... With apparel. Without apparel. A character is a character. They are all the same to me. I do NOT charge extra for apparel. [b][color=red]Naturally, payment in full on any art is required before I release your picture.[/color][/b] * Tips are not required, but appreciated! If you feel the end product is worth more than what I'm asking for my work, I am truly flattered.... -^_^- [quote] [b][u]Commission Order Form:[/b][/u] When requesting art; please include the following information... Your Name: _ _ _ _ _ [b]Brief[/b] Character Description: _ _ _ _ _ _ [size=2] (note: I don't need his/her entire biography;[b][u] just tell me what the thing looks like.[/b][/u] K'thanks~)[/size] Art-work Type Being Requested: _ _ _ _ _ _ Preferred Method of Contact: _ _ _ _ _ _ [/quote] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ikHJ1sO.png[/img][/center] 1.) -- Opening Pending -- 2.) - - Opening Pending - - 3.) -- Opening Pending -- 4.) Mutation [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2141822/18#post_29828761] 2 Digital full-body total: 200K [/url] 10% (30K) PAID both inked and awaiting color 5.) -- Opening Pending -- [b][u]Completed and Awaiting Payment:[/u][/b] [color=red][size=2] [b][u]Note on any artwork that is [i]NOT[/i] paid [/u]: [/color][/size] [size=2]Please don't be one of those people who take advantage of me and make me raise the hold fee for those who sincerely want a piece of my art. I will hold your drawing for 3 weeks after the completion date. After that, I will keep your down payment for my time and effort, then delete the picture file from my image host. I don't like clutter on my computer. It's messy and takes up memory space. So as soon as I upload to my image host, I delete the picture file from my computer. This means once it's gone, it's gone... You've been gently warned. :( [/b][/size] Because [b]I'm an adult, I do volunteer art for VBS, puppet props, and other things at my church, and I also work [u]2[/u] jobs [/b] to pay for things like Internet, rent, and colored pencils; sometimes I can get very busy on my side of the computer screen... So it may take me a few weeks, or it may even take me a few months to complete a work list. I will keep a notation of my progress on the list, and you may check back here as often as you like. If it comes up that I cannot complete a commission, or you feel as though I am taking too long on a project, I will gladly refund any and all monies to you without hesitation. If there are any further questions, please PM me. If you would like to see what else I do, please visit me on [url=http://chakotaydgryphon.deviantart.com]deviant Art! [/url]
wZSEGhI.png
KREE-YAH!!

Hello and welcome to my little artsy corner of Flight Rising! First, a little about myself: I'm a God Girl and a Jesus Freak! And you know what?
I am proud of it!!
w5LTZJs.png
So, that being said; I will only draw art that is Sunday School-safe! No gore or anything intimate. I love animals, nature, bright colors, and cartoons so these are most often the kinds of images you will find in my gallery.

NEWS UPDATE as of March 2019!
Some of you may have found your way here and thought; "Gee, this thread is dead." And you know what, you're right. It totally was. I've just been so busy, that art is usually the farthest thing I ever think about. It's totally not been fair for those who've been waiting forever, and I get it. All I can say is that I'm very honestly sorry for my lack of attention to this art thread. In light of that, there will be some major revamps coming to this art shop.

One revamp will be the ordering process. When I came up with the current system, it was my sordid attempt to prevent "line-cutting." However, after rereading through my own text wall, there are some places where it still seems muddy and unclear. Not sure at the point what the order process will be, so if anyone has suggestions I will certainly take them into account before I change things.

Another revamp possibility will be to run the shop more along the lines of an adopt shop. Since the full-bodied dragons seem to be my most popular request, I'm wondering if repainting the line-art for a full-bodied dragon would be less stressful for me than coming up with something new all the time. I realize that's kinda what FR already is, and for some if they'd wanted a repaint of the same dragon over and over they wouldn't have come to an art thread... SO! Thus far, that's not set in stone. So don't worry! Just an idea that I've kicked around a time or two when this shop was more active.

Another and probably less popular revamp will be prices. I've been told more than twice, my prices are too low for the work I put into some of these pieces. With the cost of gems being the way they are, and with Glimmer Gloom making treasure so easy to get ahold of, I've decided to look around at some of the other threads and match some of their prices. Because I am so busy, and I do work so slow, I will also be reducing how many pieces/orders I work on at a time. This way I won't feel stressed about finishing them, and they'll hopefully be worth the upcharge.

So, yeah! More info to come whenever I get things sorted out. ^^;

What I Can Draw!
All dragon-types are game. I don't have an example yet for each species, because I've yet to have a need to draw them. The examples I have below were chosen because they seem to be the most popular.

Yes, I will draw characters that are NOT Flight Rising related. Mobians/Sonic-verse for example, are a particular favorite of mine! However, I am horrible at drawing humans. >_< So, none of those gargoyle, tiefling, gajinky things (or whatever they're called) will ever come out of my pencil. Sorry... ^^;

I have the right to decline a commission if a I feel the request is too far outside of my personal boundaries; be that because of my beliefs or current skill level. You may use the art you purchased within the Flight Rising game or as an avatar on other forums. Do NOT sell it as your own, do not put it on t-shirts and resell (this has happened to me with MLP art... u_u ) and please try and keep my art out of those YouTube song videos. (Yes... that's happened before too. >_< ) Also, even though there's no real way for me to stop you, please do not edit off my signature.

Ordering Process:
How it works! :D

If you are interested in ordering art from me, you may PM at ANY TIME to request that your name be added onto the wait list. I don't bite, I promise~ If you would like to remain on this list until you have gotten a turn to order art, please tell me so in your PM. Those of you who state that you would like to remain on the list until you have a piece of art, will get a star (*) next to your name. When I'm ready to open the shop, everyone on this list will get a ping!

I will only work on 5 orders at a time, and require a minimum of 10% down payment at the time of your order to add your name to the work list before I start on any drawings. So when I ping, be sure you know what you want to order! When I say "Slots are open!" please send a CR with the down payment along with a brief description of what the money is for, then fill out the order form and ping it to this thread to get my attention. This should help clear up some of the organization mess. (Because my name seems to be tricky for some odd reason for a few folks to spell/type, when you ping me please copy/paste: @ChakotayDgryphon )

I fill up very fast! If when I sent out pings, all 5 work-slots have been filled before you could get to it, and you don't have a (*) by your name; you will have 24 hours to respond if you want to remain on the wait list. If I don't get a response from you in some way, I will assume you are no longer interested and will clear your name from the list. I hope this is all fair, and makes sense.

iECIvKR.png

Disillusionist (P)
ArcaneShadows *
VoxxVoleur *
Bellzan *
Valemora (P)
Lesaya *
BlackSherruk *
chyannethewolf *
Sparro2002
momo1013
Cronch
Windshear
leyline
Murakali *
Sharanay *
Aurorium
Renoki
AimzVador *
BlazingPhoenix01
DragonWarrior333
CrystalRush *
mzvalkyrie

Because the Wait List can get rather lengthy, once you've gotten a chance to order art, your name will be removed at the time of your order. You may request at any time to go back on it. If you wish, you also may request to remain on the list as a permanent resident, (I am flattered!) xD Just note that if you've recently ordered art, I'll won't ping you on the immediate next batch, but I will ping you on the batch that follows after. (Make sense, I hope? o.o ) If you are NEW! As in, your are just now finding my thread on the day I sent out pings, I will not accept your order at that time, but will add your name to the Wait List, and you will be pinged with the next round. This is to give others who've already been sitting for awhile a chance for some art.

Important! PLEASE READ!

Please keep in mind, I will only add your name to the worklist when a payment is sent. I've been VERY clear on this. I hate to sound mean, however some folks are choosing not to read, and I'm at a point where I have grown weary of repeating myself. If someone pays before you, they will be put on the work list before you. If you fill out a form, but don't send a payment, (I'm only asking for 10% here :/ ) you will be quietly ignored, and I will NOT add your name to the worklist. Sorry. u_u

I work slow! Part of the reason I only ask for a 10% down payment is because I only draw when I'm in the mood and art is a way for me to relax. Folks who decide to pay me 100% in full up front when they place their order, do so with the knowledge it may take longer than a month to receive their art. I will always try to make a PAID IN FULL order a priority over those who only pay me the 10% hold fee, but if RL is being stupid and giving me a hard time I can't promise I'll have your piece finished in a timely fashion.

Remember, a minimum 10% payment adds your name to the worklist!

Payment:
All prices are listed Per Character with a treasure value, or gem value. Gem to treasure ratio is whatever the current market price is for them. I will edit this information accordingly as it fluctuates.

As of October 9th, 2017 the gem to treasure ratio is 1:850K

My prices are fairly low for what I do, or so I've been told. So they should be easy to save for. However, I do allow payment plans if you feel the need for one. I can also provide preview art upon request via PM before a piece is completed to discuss changes and tweaks that may be applicable.

If there is something special you'd like to order that isn't on the example list, like say, you would like a background added to a character. PM me after you've placed your general order so we can discuss further details and any additional cost!!!

Answers to a few FAQ:
1.) TWO characters in ONE picture is still considered TWO characters
2.) ONE character drawn TWICE in two different mediums is ALSO considered TWO characters
3.) Yes, you MAY order more than one piece of art at the time of your order. Just be considerate and please order in moderation... try not to bombard me! lol! xD You can always come back to order more some other time~
4.) I'm someone who is used to drawing "Sonic-themed" characters. So... With apparel. Without apparel. A character is a character. They are all the same to me. I do NOT charge extra for apparel.

Naturally, payment in full on any art is required before I release your picture.

* Tips are not required, but appreciated! If you feel the end product is worth more than what I'm asking for my work, I am truly flattered.... -^_^-

Quote:
Commission Order Form:
When requesting art; please include the following information...

Your Name: _ _ _ _ _
Brief Character Description: _ _ _ _ _ _
(note: I don't need his/her entire biography; just tell me what the thing looks like. K'thanks~)
Art-work Type Being Requested: _ _ _ _ _ _
Preferred Method of Contact: _ _ _ _ _ _

ikHJ1sO.png
1.) -- Opening Pending --
2.) - - Opening Pending - -
3.) -- Opening Pending --
4.) Mutation 2 Digital full-body total: 200K 10% (30K) PAID both inked and awaiting color
5.) -- Opening Pending --

Completed and Awaiting Payment:

Note on any artwork that is NOT paid :

Please don't be one of those people who take advantage of me and make me raise the hold fee for those who sincerely want a piece of my art. I will hold your drawing for 3 weeks after the completion date. After that, I will keep your down payment for my time and effort, then delete the picture file from my image host. I don't like clutter on my computer. It's messy and takes up memory space. So as soon as I upload to my image host, I delete the picture file from my computer. This means once it's gone, it's gone...
You've been gently warned. :(

Because I'm an adult, I do volunteer art for VBS, puppet props, and other things at my church, and I also work 2 jobs to pay for things like Internet, rent, and colored pencils; sometimes I can get very busy on my side of the computer screen... So it may take me a few weeks, or it may even take me a few months to complete a work list. I will keep a notation of my progress on the list, and you may check back here as often as you like. If it comes up that I cannot complete a commission, or you feel as though I am taking too long on a project, I will gladly refund any and all monies to you without hesitation. If there are any further questions, please PM me. If you would like to see what else I do, please visit me on deviant Art!
6wR17En.png
[center][size=5][b]Artwork Samples![/b][/size][/center] [quote] [center][b]"Lazy Lines" [u]20K each[/u][/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/kmFu67l.png[/img][/center] [u]Description:[/u] "Lazy Lines" are pretty much as the title describes. Just a step above a simple sketch; these are dragons or characters that I'll draw out onto paper, and just trace over the pencil work with a black pen. If I'm feeling productive, I might erase out the extra pencil marks like I did with this one. [/quote] [quote] [center][b][i]"Ink'd[/i] Lines" [u]50K each[/b][/u] [img]http://i.imgur.com/z1vIeD8.png[/img][/center] [u]Description:[/u] "But Chako? What's the difference?! D: " The thick black lines of an "Ink'd" work is meant to be part of the design. I do these mostly in marker, usually 3-4 different sizes to get all the lines looking "Just So~" These images can easily remain black and white. OR.... [/quote]
Artwork Samples!

Quote:
"Lazy Lines" 20K each
kmFu67l.png

Description: "Lazy Lines" are pretty much as the title describes. Just a step above a simple sketch; these are dragons or characters that I'll draw out onto paper, and just trace over the pencil work with a black pen. If I'm feeling productive, I might erase out the extra pencil marks like I did with this one.

Quote:
"Ink'd Lines" 50K each
z1vIeD8.png

Description: "But Chako? What's the difference?! D: " The thick black lines of an "Ink'd" work is meant to be part of the design. I do these mostly in marker, usually 3-4 different sizes to get all the lines looking "Just So~" These images can easily remain black and white. OR....

6wR17En.png
[center][size=5][b]More Artwork Samples[/b][/size][/center] [quote] [center][b] "Digitally Colored" [u]100K[/u][b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Q7PBnvQ.png[/img][/center] [u]Description:[/u] ...a little bit of color can make an "Ink'ed" image live up to it's full potential. ^_^ [/quote] [quote] [center][b] "Flat Colors" 55K [/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/sST4ylr.png[/img][/center] [u]Description:[/u] A flat colored image is basically what it says. An inked line-art drawing with paint-bucketed colors dropped in.[/quote] If you're not sure what the difference is, here is a "worked" example of the above image: [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/L6g9itL.png[/img][/center] [quote] [center][b] "Full Body Digital" 200K [/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Ut12jL2.png[/img] [u]Description:[/u] I can and will do full-bodied dragons. Extra limbs, and lots of extra details means extra work. Because there is more dragon to work with, it takes me a bit longer to complete these than it does a simple dragon bust. Especially if there are accents involved. [/quote]
More Artwork Samples

Quote:
"Digitally Colored" 100K
Q7PBnvQ.png

Description: ...a little bit of color can make an "Ink'ed" image live up to it's full potential. ^_^

Quote:
"Flat Colors" 55K
sST4ylr.png
Description: A flat colored image is basically what it says. An inked line-art drawing with paint-bucketed colors dropped in.

If you're not sure what the difference is, here is a "worked" example of the above image:
L6g9itL.png
Quote:
"Full Body Digital" 200K
Ut12jL2.png
Description: I can and will do full-bodied dragons. Extra limbs, and lots of extra details means extra work. Because there is more dragon to work with, it takes me a bit longer to complete these than it does a simple dragon bust. Especially if there are accents involved.

6wR17En.png
[center][size=5][b] Traditional Medium Samples[/b][/size][/center] Due to the cost of materials, traditional pieces will have a "gem" price on them instead of treasure. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. [quote] [center][b]"Prisma Colored Bust" 500 gems [/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/T4V63go.png[/img][/center] [u]Description:[/u] My [b]best[/b] work and strongest medium, is in colored pencil. These pieces are never done small. Usually originals are 11" x 14" or larger, as I was firmly taught that a bigger canvas always allows for more or better detail. These pieces sometimes take me about 1 - 2 weeks to complete. I take my time on these because 1.) they look better and 2.) I'm older than I seem, and I've done SO much in colored pencils that now my hand cramps after prolonged work in this medium. So I take frequent breaks. [/quote] [quote] [center][b]"Prisma Colored Full Body" 1200 gems [/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/E5Q6BfP.png[/img][/center] [u]Description:[/u] Pretty much the same as above, except there is more dragon to draw so there is a bit more work for me to. :) [/quote] Those who order traditional pieces will also have the option of owning the real world original. All that would be required of you is an extra fee for postage cost and packaging. If interested, DO NOT PING to the thread, but please PM me for details and discussion. Thankyou~ ^_^
Traditional Medium Samples

Due to the cost of materials, traditional pieces will have a "gem" price on them instead of treasure. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Quote:
"Prisma Colored Bust" 500 gems
T4V63go.png

Description: My best work and strongest medium, is in colored pencil. These pieces are never done small. Usually originals are 11" x 14" or larger, as I was firmly taught that a bigger canvas always allows for more or better detail. These pieces sometimes take me about 1 - 2 weeks to complete. I take my time on these because 1.) they look better and 2.) I'm older than I seem, and I've done SO much in colored pencils that now my hand cramps after prolonged work in this medium. So I take frequent breaks.
Quote:
"Prisma Colored Full Body" 1200 gems
E5Q6BfP.png
Description: Pretty much the same as above, except there is more dragon to draw so there is a bit more work for me to. :)

Those who order traditional pieces will also have the option of owning the real world original. All that would be required of you is an extra fee for postage cost and packaging. If interested, DO NOT PING to the thread, but please PM me for details and discussion. Thankyou~ ^_^
6wR17En.png
[center][size=5][b] "Badges!"[/b][/size][/center] [quote] [center][b]50K[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/eVaClRh.png[/img][/center] [u]Description:[/u] I almost forgot! xD Need a patch for your hatchery or special thread? I can do those too~ Just hit me up with the details, and I'll see what I can come up with for you. ^_^ [/quote]
"Badges!"
Quote:
eVaClRh.png
Description: I almost forgot! xD Need a patch for your hatchery or special thread? I can do those too~ Just hit me up with the details, and I'll see what I can come up with for you. ^_^
6wR17En.png
Hi just saw this and I am already obsessed with your art I would really like to get one if that is okay XD Commission Info: Your Name: xXSenpaiXx Character Description: My dragon XD Her name is Hecate and she basically despises everyone, she identifies as a Plague Dragon as she was mostly born that way but was forced into being a Light Dragon when she was found at a young age... She is always serious and never trusts anyone... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27789971] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/277900/27789971_350.png[/img] [/url] Art-work Type Being Requested:Lazy Lines Please Contact Info: Just ping me or pm me when it is done please... XD @ChakotayDgryphon
Hi just saw this and I am already obsessed with your art I would really like to get one if that is okay XD

Commission Info:
Your Name: xXSenpaiXx
Character Description: My dragon XD Her name is Hecate and she basically despises everyone, she identifies as a Plague Dragon as she was mostly born that way but was forced into being a Light Dragon when she was found at a young age... She is always serious and never trusts anyone...

27789971_350.png

Art-work Type Being Requested:Lazy Lines Please
Contact Info: Just ping me or pm me when it is done please... XD @ChakotayDgryphon
YeEqeLe.gif
@xXSenpaiXx

w00t! My first customer! \(^_^)/ How exciting~ And she looks like a fun one too! I'll get right on it. 8D
@xXSenpaiXx

w00t! My first customer! \(^_^)/ How exciting~ And she looks like a fun one too! I'll get right on it. 8D
6wR17En.png
Ahh thanks so much would you like payment right away or after you are finished? @ChakotayDgryphon
Ahh thanks so much would you like payment right away or after you are finished? @ChakotayDgryphon
YeEqeLe.gif
@xXSenpaiXx

Since you're my very first, and it's only 15K, you can just pay when I have it completed. :)
@xXSenpaiXx

Since you're my very first, and it's only 15K, you can just pay when I have it completed. :)
6wR17En.png
Okie Dokie can't wait to see when it is done XD @ChakotayDgryphon
Okie Dokie can't wait to see when it is done XD @ChakotayDgryphon
YeEqeLe.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23