Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | FREE DRAGON ART [LF dragons]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
OPEN

Hey there everyone!

I'm looking for some pretty/cool/nice looking dragons to draw. The art will be free but I will be very picky with the dragons I would be willing to draw.

Please don't be insulted if I don't respond or decline your dragon as the decision is completely on my own dragon preference.

Why free you might be wondering? I don't often draw dragons and would like to create a style for each breed in order to be able to offer dragon styles as a choice in my artshop.

Why not draw your own dragons you might be wondering? Because I don't draw my own characters when I am commissioned!

Quote:

Some things to keep in mind...

- It may take me weeks to finish these and I may not even get to finish or even start them. (I'm busy with a heap of other things so this is kind of a personal project.)

- Please don't ask for WIPS. These are free and I don't want to feel any pressure to finish them. I want to take my time and experiment with styles and what I do and don't like.

- If I say yes to your dragon, I will png you when it is done or if I know I won't be able to finish it.

- I will not be accepting tips. (My guilty conscience will curse me for it.) xD

- The art work will be a chibi or pagedoll style.

- It might take me a little while after your post to decide on a dragon. (I may wait and test the waters before I pick.)

Quote:

What do I accept?

- Only FR dragons / official FR art. Please only link Max 2 dragons. (No art work reference.)
- Skins and Accents
- Apparel

What I will most likely decline: (Please feel free to show me anyway as these vary artist to artist.)

- Eye burner dragons.
- Busy dragons.
- Dragons without apparel.
- If you post art work of your dragon.
- Baby Dragons
- If you post more than 2 dragons at one time I'll feel less inclined to pick your dragons.

Quote:

What am I looking for?

These will be removed as I find the ones I want.
If the breed/gender isn't on the list, I will be less likely to accept them. ^.^

M Mirror
M Snapper

Already Taken:

I have chosen dragons for the following breed/genders.
(You'll be less likely to get a spot if you give me any of these.)

- F Bogsneak / M Bogsneak
- F Coatl / M Coatl
- F Fae / M Fae
- F Guardian / M Guardian
- F Mirror
- F Nocturne / M Nocturne
- F Imperial / M Imperial
- F Pearlcatcher / M Pearlcatcher
- F Ridgeback / M Ridgeback
- F Skydancer / M Skydancer
- F Spiral / M Spiral
- F Snapper
- F Tundra / M Tundra
- F Wildclaw / M Wildclaw

PLEASE USE @FLORIEREND TO PNG ME - I MAY NOT SEE YOUR POST OTHERWISE.
Quote:

Once again, I must make this very, very clear. It may take me a long time to finish these and I may not ever get to. It all depends on how much time I have.
OPEN

Hey there everyone!

I'm looking for some pretty/cool/nice looking dragons to draw. The art will be free but I will be very picky with the dragons I would be willing to draw.

Please don't be insulted if I don't respond or decline your dragon as the decision is completely on my own dragon preference.

Why free you might be wondering? I don't often draw dragons and would like to create a style for each breed in order to be able to offer dragon styles as a choice in my artshop.

Why not draw your own dragons you might be wondering? Because I don't draw my own characters when I am commissioned!

Quote:

Some things to keep in mind...

- It may take me weeks to finish these and I may not even get to finish or even start them. (I'm busy with a heap of other things so this is kind of a personal project.)

- Please don't ask for WIPS. These are free and I don't want to feel any pressure to finish them. I want to take my time and experiment with styles and what I do and don't like.

- If I say yes to your dragon, I will png you when it is done or if I know I won't be able to finish it.

- I will not be accepting tips. (My guilty conscience will curse me for it.) xD

- The art work will be a chibi or pagedoll style.

- It might take me a little while after your post to decide on a dragon. (I may wait and test the waters before I pick.)

Quote:

What do I accept?

- Only FR dragons / official FR art. Please only link Max 2 dragons. (No art work reference.)
- Skins and Accents
- Apparel

What I will most likely decline: (Please feel free to show me anyway as these vary artist to artist.)

- Eye burner dragons.
- Busy dragons.
- Dragons without apparel.
- If you post art work of your dragon.
- Baby Dragons
- If you post more than 2 dragons at one time I'll feel less inclined to pick your dragons.

Quote:

What am I looking for?

These will be removed as I find the ones I want.
If the breed/gender isn't on the list, I will be less likely to accept them. ^.^

M Mirror
M Snapper

Already Taken:

I have chosen dragons for the following breed/genders.
(You'll be less likely to get a spot if you give me any of these.)

- F Bogsneak / M Bogsneak
- F Coatl / M Coatl
- F Fae / M Fae
- F Guardian / M Guardian
- F Mirror
- F Nocturne / M Nocturne
- F Imperial / M Imperial
- F Pearlcatcher / M Pearlcatcher
- F Ridgeback / M Ridgeback
- F Skydancer / M Skydancer
- F Spiral / M Spiral
- F Snapper
- F Tundra / M Tundra
- F Wildclaw / M Wildclaw

PLEASE USE @FLORIEREND TO PNG ME - I MAY NOT SEE YOUR POST OTHERWISE.
Quote:

Once again, I must make this very, very clear. It may take me a long time to finish these and I may not ever get to. It all depends on how much time I have.
tumblr_inline_ny7iueGxKn1qmzhvw_540.png
Art Shop
[INSERT ART SHOP BANNER]
[INSERT ART SHOP BANNER]
Art Shop
[center][u][b]DRAGON ART I HAVE FINISHED:[/b][/u][/center] [quote][INSERT FINISHED DRAGON PAGEDOLL ART HERE][/quote] [quote][INSERT FINISHED DRAGON CHIBI ART HERE][/quote]
DRAGON ART I HAVE FINISHED:
Quote:
[INSERT FINISHED DRAGON PAGEDOLL ART HERE]
Quote:
[INSERT FINISHED DRAGON CHIBI ART HERE]
Art Shop
[center]Just in case... [b]PNG LIST[/b][/center] [quote][INSERT PNG LIST HERE][/quote] [center][i][b]This is just in case someone revokes their request to have art done.[/b][/i][/center]
Just in case...
PNG LIST
Quote:
[INSERT PNG LIST HERE]
This is just in case someone revokes their request to have art done.
Art Shop
AFFILIATION:
AFFILIATION:
Art Shop
Art Shop
@Florierend

Hi hun! I just kinda wander the forums looking for art for some of my permanent dragons. If anyone catches your eye in my lair from Oriana to Saar feel free to draw them! Or you can disregard this message completely because you did say to pick one(I'm just honestly not picky).
@Florierend

Hi hun! I just kinda wander the forums looking for art for some of my permanent dragons. If anyone catches your eye in my lair from Oriana to Saar feel free to draw them! Or you can disregard this message completely because you did say to pick one(I'm just honestly not picky).
D3Ebpmw.gif6PnILns.gifspxPp6c.gif
bump
bump
Art Shop
@Florierend If you'd like, I have my four-digit male Mirror here! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3273] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/33/3273_350.png[/img] [/url] He... is kinda swathed in apparel, though. Thanks for the chance anyways, and I hope you have fun drawing whatever you choose! EDIT: oh no if you're still setting up I can delete this no issue
@Florierend

If you'd like, I have my four-digit male Mirror here!

3273_350.png

He... is kinda swathed in apparel, though. Thanks for the chance anyways, and I hope you have fun drawing whatever you choose!

EDIT: oh no if you're still setting up I can delete this no issue
NY105Sx.gif
@Konekova
Hello! I like how elegant Eon look and his pretty colours. He for sure rings 'Arcane Ambassador'. I'll add him to the list. =)
Thanks for posting!

@Nonstop
Hi there, no worries, you can keep it there if you wish. =)
He's a little busy for my experimenting right now but thank you for posting! ^.^
@Konekova
Hello! I like how elegant Eon look and his pretty colours. He for sure rings 'Arcane Ambassador'. I'll add him to the list. =)
Thanks for posting!

@Nonstop
Hi there, no worries, you can keep it there if you wish. =)
He's a little busy for my experimenting right now but thank you for posting! ^.^
Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13