Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Alex's Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@BrightBraixen

?( ? )? Round 2 Three for me Here we gooo.

Could I get art of the poorly named knife, in color as usual?
@BrightBraixen

?( ? )? Round 2 Three for me Here we gooo.

Could I get art of the poorly named knife, in color as usual?
@Romiress

I love all your characters wowow.
Added to the list!
@Romiress

I love all your characters wowow.
Added to the list!

Alex
FR Time +3
Art Shop
@BrightBraixen oh, awesome, I'd love to nab a slot!!

I've got all my kids over here in my buy thread, as well as refs and such--if there's anybody who catches your eye I'm totally happy to let you pick your poison, otherwise I can totally pick somebody out for you, it's just kinda fun seeing who artists are drawn to. (and if you need any more details or refs, I'm chock full of them, you need only ask lol.)
@BrightBraixen oh, awesome, I'd love to nab a slot!!

I've got all my kids over here in my buy thread, as well as refs and such--if there's anybody who catches your eye I'm totally happy to let you pick your poison, otherwise I can totally pick somebody out for you, it's just kinda fun seeing who artists are drawn to. (and if you need any more details or refs, I'm chock full of them, you need only ask lol.)
@EmmaFrost

Farran Hawke and Knox Adaar are both so great aaah. Right now I can't decide, but it'll be one of those two! Unless, is there one you'd prefer over the other?
Added you to the list, anyways~

(also, your tumblr name is great)
@EmmaFrost

Farran Hawke and Knox Adaar are both so great aaah. Right now I can't decide, but it'll be one of those two! Unless, is there one you'd prefer over the other?
Added you to the list, anyways~

(also, your tumblr name is great)

Alex
FR Time +3
Art Shop
@AstralBear
self ping because wow ;u;
@AstralBear
self ping because wow ;u;
thanatos_sig___dingobreath_aka_psycho_by_claustr0ph0bia-dcj037t.png
@brightbraixen

I'll claim one of those slots <3

Sending the gems!
@brightbraixen

I'll claim one of those slots <3

Sending the gems!
Come see the stuffed animals I make! (instagram)
@BrightBraixen

oh, either would be fantastic!!! I actually haven't bought art of either of them yet so nah, no preference, whoever you land on would be super cool. (though that does make me realize I forgot to screenshot Farran's sim!ref, whoops, I'll add that link in later tonight.) I'll send over payment in a sec!

(and thanks lmao, I was so distressed to find out it hadn't been taken bc then well of course i had to take it, come on, i couldn't let that one pass me by)
@BrightBraixen

oh, either would be fantastic!!! I actually haven't bought art of either of them yet so nah, no preference, whoever you land on would be super cool. (though that does make me realize I forgot to screenshot Farran's sim!ref, whoops, I'll add that link in later tonight.) I'll send over payment in a sec!

(and thanks lmao, I was so distressed to find out it hadn't been taken bc then well of course i had to take it, come on, i couldn't let that one pass me by)
@EmmaFrost

Perfect then! Right now I'm leaning a little more toward Farran, I have such a big soft spot for Hawke. Received the gems, though, thank you!

As mentioned earlier, the second round will begin Wednesday. You're the second person to pay, so your order will be the second one I work on. I'll send you the rough sketch for approval before coloring it.

@Phoenixwildfire

Sure thing! I'll add you to the list in a moment!
(also if you sent anything it didn't come through, just wanted to let you know since you said you were sending gems; if you haven't sent it yet, sorry, disregard!)
@EmmaFrost

Perfect then! Right now I'm leaning a little more toward Farran, I have such a big soft spot for Hawke. Received the gems, though, thank you!

As mentioned earlier, the second round will begin Wednesday. You're the second person to pay, so your order will be the second one I work on. I'll send you the rough sketch for approval before coloring it.

@Phoenixwildfire

Sure thing! I'll add you to the list in a moment!
(also if you sent anything it didn't come through, just wanted to let you know since you said you were sending gems; if you haven't sent it yet, sorry, disregard!)

Alex
FR Time +3
Art Shop
@brightbraixen

Ah no I haven't sent it yet- I got distracted XD Sending it now! lol
@brightbraixen

Ah no I haven't sent it yet- I got distracted XD Sending it now! lol
Come see the stuffed animals I make! (instagram)
@Phoenixwildfire

No worries, and sorry if I sounded hasty! I just wanted to make sure there was no glitch or issue with the delivery.
Received, I'll mark you down as paid~
@Phoenixwildfire

No worries, and sorry if I sounded hasty! I just wanted to make sure there was no glitch or issue with the delivery.
Received, I'll mark you down as paid~

Alex
FR Time +3
Art Shop
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32