Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Alex's Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@BrightBraixen I would love a ping when you open slots back up again! I totally need my own Lavellan done now |D
@BrightBraixen I would love a ping when you open slots back up again! I totally need my own Lavellan done now |D
plague_survive_small_by_seepranne-d7epv82.gif
Please Ping me! I can be very forgetful!
@BlueDusk

Of course!
I'm so excited to draw Dragon Age OCs.
@BlueDusk

Of course!
I'm so excited to draw Dragon Age OCs.

Alex
FR Time +3
Art Shop
@BrightBraixen

I would greatly appreciate a ping myself, once the slots are open!
@BrightBraixen

I would greatly appreciate a ping myself, once the slots are open!
A proud Member of the Call of Time Family, though many Flights we span, our ties are never broken.

Visit us on Call of Time!
@Chautauquan

Sure thing, I've added you to the pinglist!
@Chautauquan

Sure thing, I've added you to the pinglist!

Alex
FR Time +3
Art Shop
@Romiress

Since I haven't heard back from the other two people I pinged, the last slot is yours! You still want it, correct?
@Romiress

Since I haven't heard back from the other two people I pinged, the last slot is yours! You still want it, correct?

Alex
FR Time +3
Art Shop
@BrightBraixen

Definitely!
@BrightBraixen

Definitely!
@Romiress Perfect! I'll mark you down in the last slot. There's one person ahead of you, so I should get to your guy by the evening hours. Feel free to send payment when you're ready~

@Buffykiev Ah, thank you so much! <3
@Romiress Perfect! I'll mark you down in the last slot. There's one person ahead of you, so I should get to your guy by the evening hours. Feel free to send payment when you're ready~

@Buffykiev Ah, thank you so much! <3

Alex
FR Time +3
Art Shop
@Phoenixwildfire @Samayl @Romiress @EmmaFrost @BlueDusk @Chautauquan

Hey all!

I am close to completing the first round of color commissions. I have opened up five more slots for round two, which I will start working on this Wednesday.

I ask that you only take one slot per person for now. If there's still an open slot by Wednesday, you are free to claim a second one.

Like last time, each order is 850 gems and must be paid prior to me starting your order. Whether you send the gems now, or wait until Wednesday, is up to you. Please do include either photo reference or a detailed description of your character in your post!
@Phoenixwildfire @Samayl @Romiress @EmmaFrost @BlueDusk @Chautauquan

Hey all!

I am close to completing the first round of color commissions. I have opened up five more slots for round two, which I will start working on this Wednesday.

I ask that you only take one slot per person for now. If there's still an open slot by Wednesday, you are free to claim a second one.

Like last time, each order is 850 gems and must be paid prior to me starting your order. Whether you send the gems now, or wait until Wednesday, is up to you. Please do include either photo reference or a detailed description of your character in your post!

Alex
FR Time +3
Art Shop
@BrightBraixen Inquisitor Misyl Lavellan reporting for duty <3
@BrightBraixen Inquisitor Misyl Lavellan reporting for duty <3
plague_survive_small_by_seepranne-d7epv82.gif
Please Ping me! I can be very forgetful!
@BlueDusk I love!
Added you to the list~
@BlueDusk I love!
Added you to the list~

Alex
FR Time +3
Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32