Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ OPEN ] Bird's Art Corner
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Ranohara

No worries! I didn't even know my slots were filled until I went to put your name down ^^

@Cloneclone

Consider it done! :)
@Ranohara

No worries! I didn't even know my slots were filled until I went to put your name down ^^

@Cloneclone

Consider it done! :)
button_by_cas_a_fras-db1t2ap.png Accent: Starlit Psychic
“The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien
@LonelyBird oh~ I'd meant his hair in general, since you hadn't shaded it in, heheh ;v; it's fine if you don't wanna change anything, though, I know it'd be a bother //lies down//

also, I totally forgot to address this earlier, but now that I remember - i love the little "backstory" that went into how you imagined him!!!
@LonelyBird oh~ I'd meant his hair in general, since you hadn't shaded it in, heheh ;v; it's fine if you don't wanna change anything, though, I know it'd be a bother //lies down//

also, I totally forgot to address this earlier, but now that I remember - i love the little "backstory" that went into how you imagined him!!!
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
@Kaelum

No no no, it's not a bother at all! Were you thinking super dark or lighter shading? Sorry, I totally got my sketches mixed up T.T And thank you! I love blacksmith characters- they're so much fun to work with.
@Kaelum

No no no, it's not a bother at all! Were you thinking super dark or lighter shading? Sorry, I totally got my sketches mixed up T.T And thank you! I love blacksmith characters- they're so much fun to work with.
“The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien
@LonelyBird you would've just received a CR notification and cancellation - I accidentally sent a CR payment to you instead of another artist dsfjklasfj i have too many tabs open... I'm so embarrassed, please forgive me! ;;;;

in any case, I was thinking darker! ;v; If that's possible. (And no problem about the mix-up, omg... heaven knows I just mixed something up myself OTL)
@LonelyBird you would've just received a CR notification and cancellation - I accidentally sent a CR payment to you instead of another artist dsfjklasfj i have too many tabs open... I'm so embarrassed, please forgive me! ;;;;

in any case, I was thinking darker! ;v; If that's possible. (And no problem about the mix-up, omg... heaven knows I just mixed something up myself OTL)
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
@Kaelum

*wraps in blankets* It's quite alright. I'll darken up the image and get it back to you either tonight or tomorrow :)

@Ranohara @Cloneclone @Chaosdragoness @Niverdia

Hello everyone! I currently have several slots open if anyone is interested!
@Kaelum

*wraps in blankets* It's quite alright. I'll darken up the image and get it back to you either tonight or tomorrow :)

@Ranohara @Cloneclone @Chaosdragoness @Niverdia

Hello everyone! I currently have several slots open if anyone is interested!
- J.R.R. Tolkien
@LonelyBird - DEFINITELY interested! Should I repost the commission I had before? c:
@LonelyBird - DEFINITELY interested! Should I repost the commission I had before? c:
@Ranohara

No need! I have your info from before and have you down for a slot :)
@Ranohara

No need! I have your info from before and have you down for a slot :)
- J.R.R. Tolkien
@LonelyBird

MEEEE
@LonelyBird

MEEEE
sig_by_fizzes-d9hj1ex.png
@Cloneclone

Awesome! Just fill out the form on the first page and submit it here and I'll get you in for a slot :)
@Cloneclone

Awesome! Just fill out the form on the first page and submit it here and I'll get you in for a slot :)
- J.R.R. Tolkien
@LonelyBird I am most definitely interested. Could I possibly claim two slots for these two guys? Reference (dragon/gijinka/OC): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18083911] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/180840/18083911_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Eladrin[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20249049] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/202491/20249049_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Killian[/b] What style?:Both Human Headshot Apparel?: If you can include the scarf on Eladrin and the necklaces on them both, that would be wonderful. If not, that's perfectly fine! How will you be paying?: Treasure Additional notes: They both have human references in their bios and also, if you could try to maybe give them kinda elfish feminine features that would be amazing! Once again, if you can't, perfectly fine!
@LonelyBird

I am most definitely interested. Could I possibly claim two slots for these two guys?

Reference (dragon/gijinka/OC):

18083911_350.png

Eladrin

20249049_350.png

Killian
What style?:Both Human Headshot

Apparel?: If you can include the scarf on Eladrin and the necklaces on them both, that would be wonderful. If not, that's perfectly fine!

How will you be paying?: Treasure

Additional notes: They both have human references in their bios and also, if you could try to maybe give them kinda elfish feminine features that would be amazing! Once again, if you can't, perfectly fine!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8