Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ OPEN ] Bird's Art Corner
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Niverdia

You have been added!
@Niverdia

You have been added!
button_by_cas_a_fras-db1t2ap.png Accent: Starlit Psychic
“The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien
@LonelyBird

If I could see an example first, that would be great honestly! Whichever is easiest for you - I'm fine with waist-up or fullbody in all honesty. Do you have any examples of color+lineart?

Those prices sound perfect to me. If you're interested in items, what I have is here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2134918
@LonelyBird

If I could see an example first, that would be great honestly! Whichever is easiest for you - I'm fine with waist-up or fullbody in all honesty. Do you have any examples of color+lineart?

Those prices sound perfect to me. If you're interested in items, what I have is here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2134918
@Samayl

I'll dig up some full-body stuff and pm you later today if that works for you?

As for payment, I'd definitely be interested in naturalist adornments at the lowest AH equivalent ( 1037g = 830kt ish) and then the difference in whatever you prefer :) however we can sort that out once we've figured the rest out.
@Samayl

I'll dig up some full-body stuff and pm you later today if that works for you?

As for payment, I'd definitely be interested in naturalist adornments at the lowest AH equivalent ( 1037g = 830kt ish) and then the difference in whatever you prefer :) however we can sort that out once we've figured the rest out.
“The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien
@LonelyBird

Sounds good to me! Feel free to drop me a PM with examples. Naturalist Adornments will definitely work, by the way.
@LonelyBird

Sounds good to me! Feel free to drop me a PM with examples. Naturalist Adornments will definitely work, by the way.
@LonelyBird Oh, my <3 he looks lovely! thank you so much!! x o x)
Is it possible at all to darken his hair? ;v; he's black-haired, but I realize now that the refs don't get that across too well OTL (if not, it's fine and I understand!)
@LonelyBird Oh, my <3 he looks lovely! thank you so much!! x o x)
Is it possible at all to darken his hair? ;v; he's black-haired, but I realize now that the refs don't get that across too well OTL (if not, it's fine and I understand!)
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
@LonelyBird - I literally gasped when I saw your gijinka work, holy heck you have some incredible art ;A;

Reference (dragon/gijinka/OC): http://sta.sh/291wglj5359?edit=1
What style? whatever style the gijinka bust is in!
Apparel? His hat would be fantastic if possible?
How will you be paying? Treasure!
Additional notes: He's about 26 years old & has freckles (hard to see with the sketch). His hairstyle isn't /super/ set in stone as long as it's around that hair length and has the braid on one side if you want to play around with it a bit (or just don't want to worry about getting the details 100% accurate).
@LonelyBird - I literally gasped when I saw your gijinka work, holy heck you have some incredible art ;A;

Reference (dragon/gijinka/OC): http://sta.sh/291wglj5359?edit=1
What style? whatever style the gijinka bust is in!
Apparel? His hat would be fantastic if possible?
How will you be paying? Treasure!
Additional notes: He's about 26 years old & has freckles (hard to see with the sketch). His hairstyle isn't /super/ set in stone as long as it's around that hair length and has the braid on one side if you want to play around with it a bit (or just don't want to worry about getting the details 100% accurate).
@Kaelum

His hair is darker in person than the scan makes it seem- the scanner washed it out a bit. Unless you mean the ends of his hair? In either case I would be happy to make it a bit darker for you!

@Ranohara

Oh my, thank you very much! ^^ At the moment, my slots are filled but as soon as I'm done this batch I would be honored to draw your lovely boy! (I should be done this batch by tomorrow at the latest?)
@Kaelum

His hair is darker in person than the scan makes it seem- the scanner washed it out a bit. Unless you mean the ends of his hair? In either case I would be happy to make it a bit darker for you!

@Ranohara

Oh my, thank you very much! ^^ At the moment, my slots are filled but as soon as I'm done this batch I would be honored to draw your lovely boy! (I should be done this batch by tomorrow at the latest?)
- J.R.R. Tolkien
[center]@Tsuzumikin Your order is complete! I really enjoyed doing the pair of them- I hope you like! [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/ab7368d021aa1f8c97a9fe80e3bca573/tumblr_omjc3lLYoW1vopzlko1_500.png[/img] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/6593079772868de8e70729c54406f838/tumblr_omjc67FmSX1vopzlko1_500.png[/img] @Anivia Your order is complete! The total is 220 gems- once payment is received I'll pm you your image! :) @AardRinn Your orders are complete! The total for your order is 315kt- once payment is received I'll pm you your images! :)
@Tsuzumikin

Your order is complete! I really enjoyed doing the pair of them- I hope you like!

tumblr_omjc3lLYoW1vopzlko1_500.png

tumblr_omjc67FmSX1vopzlko1_500.png

@Anivia

Your order is complete! The total is 220 gems- once payment is received I'll pm you your image! :)

@AardRinn

Your orders are complete! The total for your order is 315kt- once payment is received I'll pm you your images! :)

- J.R.R. Tolkien
@LonelyBird- oh jeez, I had no idea your slots were already filled, I'm so sorry ;n; Please take your time, and I would love to be considered for the next batch! <3
@LonelyBird- oh jeez, I had no idea your slots were already filled, I'm so sorry ;n; Please take your time, and I would love to be considered for the next batch! <3
@LonelyBird

May I get a ping when you're open? ouo
@LonelyBird

May I get a ping when you're open? ouo
sig_by_fizzes-d9hj1ex.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8