Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ OPEN ] Bird's Art Corner
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@LonelyBird Reference (dragon/gijinka/OC) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2960215] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29603/2960215_350.png[/img] [/url] What style? Headshot! Apparel? Just the crown if possible! How will you be paying? Treasure. Additional notes: None! Just that your art is lovely. <3
@LonelyBird

Reference (dragon/gijinka/OC)

2960215_350.png

What style? Headshot!
Apparel? Just the crown if possible!
How will you be paying? Treasure.
Additional notes: None! Just that your art is lovely. <3
1.gif2.gif3.gif4.gif5.gif6.gif
@LonelyBird ohh, my ;v; your art is so lovely! I adore it ;v;

Reference: here!
What style? gijinka
Apparel? N/A :Oc
How will you be paying? in Treasure!
Additional notes: my art style unfortunately does not lend itself well to mature adults, so he looks somewhat young in the two pictures I have of him, but he is very much a mature-looking adult! ;v;)b
also, he's pretty scruffy :')c
&& belated, edited-in addition! he has constant bags under his eyes :'Dc
@LonelyBird ohh, my ;v; your art is so lovely! I adore it ;v;

Reference: here!
What style? gijinka
Apparel? N/A :Oc
How will you be paying? in Treasure!
Additional notes: my art style unfortunately does not lend itself well to mature adults, so he looks somewhat young in the two pictures I have of him, but he is very much a mature-looking adult! ;v;)b
also, he's pretty scruffy :')c
&& belated, edited-in addition! he has constant bags under his eyes :'Dc
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
@Anivia

I have you down! Would you like a sketch or lined headshot of your lovely gal? I would also be happy to add the crown in for an extra 5k :)

@Kaelum

Sounds good! I've got you down :)

@Tsuzumikin

I'll ping you here so I can keep track of everything!
@Anivia

I have you down! Would you like a sketch or lined headshot of your lovely gal? I would also be happy to add the crown in for an extra 5k :)

@Kaelum

Sounds good! I've got you down :)

@Tsuzumikin

I'll ping you here so I can keep track of everything!
button_by_cas_a_fras-db1t2ap.png Accent: Starlit Psychic
“The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien
@LonelyBird awesome! I'll send payment now.
I also forgot to mention this in additional notes (I'll be belatedly adding this information to the form in just a moment), but he has constant bags under his eyes :')
@LonelyBird awesome! I'll send payment now.
I also forgot to mention this in additional notes (I'll be belatedly adding this information to the form in just a moment), but he has constant bags under his eyes :')
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
@Kaelum

Noted! A lot of my characters have bags under their eyes :')
@Kaelum

Noted! A lot of my characters have bags under their eyes :')
“The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien
@LonelyBird

I just got to see your message! Just going to go ahead and post here <3 Pm me if you've got any questions etc. <3

Reference: Robin and Rauru

What style: OC Busts!

How will you be paying: Treasure<3

Additional notes: The only difference for Rauru's (Miqo'te-Cat Girl) outfit is that instead of her wedding dress, I'd like to have her in this White Mage Shire Top <3 Of course this one is on a male since i can't find any female references. xD

Let me know what you think, how much I owe ya, and when to send it!
@LonelyBird

I just got to see your message! Just going to go ahead and post here <3 Pm me if you've got any questions etc. <3

Reference: Robin and Rauru

What style: OC Busts!

How will you be paying: Treasure<3

Additional notes: The only difference for Rauru's (Miqo'te-Cat Girl) outfit is that instead of her wedding dress, I'd like to have her in this White Mage Shire Top <3 Of course this one is on a male since i can't find any female references. xD

Let me know what you think, how much I owe ya, and when to send it!
cNqsubz.png3uP9ZMj.png
@lonelybird a lined headshot please! And sure :) her crown is part of her whole thing as leader of the clan I dont mind paying extra to add it in

Do you require payment now?
@lonelybird a lined headshot please! And sure :) her crown is part of her whole thing as leader of the clan I dont mind paying extra to add it in

Do you require payment now?
1.gif2.gif3.gif4.gif5.gif6.gif
@LonelyBird

Is your 10th slot still open? I'd like three Gijinka headshots if you'll work from World of Warcraft screenshots!
@LonelyBird

Is your 10th slot still open? I'd like three Gijinka headshots if you'll work from World of Warcraft screenshots!
[center]@qreentea Here you go! I had a lot of fun sketching her, hope you like! :) [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/8d4122753ecfb979cd32fb28ffc309fb/tumblr_omh87zxWQM1vopzlko1_500.png[/img] @MeraHunt Here you are! I didn't want to saturate her too much, so I stayed kinda minimalist on her apparel. Hope you like! :) [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/270541eb73ddd248c34f1c8fc078c286/tumblr_omh8ex7V5k1vopzlko1_500.png[/img] @Neloth Done! His horns/other adornments had to get simplified a bit, so I compensated by getting more detail into his hair. Hope you like, and feel free to send over the other half of your payment anytime :) [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/9f4e0bac13038c1bd015f5c0e966307e/tumblr_omh8izPNf11vopzlko1_500.png[/img] @BritishDinosaur I played off of the image I had of him- sort of mischievous looking. Plus he has fabulous hair. Hope you like! [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/a5d82f9b73019f7a827885923d2f3b0c/tumblr_omh8m934ft1vopzlko1_500.png[/img] @Kaelum I took a little bit of liberty with how I imagined this guy- Scruffy, been working in the smithy for 24 hours straight, has a little bit of grease or something on his cheek. Hope you like! [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/2f03946abb22cf027247505a2f7b64a8/tumblr_omh8qozizV1vopzlko1_500.png[/img] @SummerCat Your boy Fox is complete! Your total is 105k treasure- I will send your images to you once payment is received! :) @Anivia Your lovely lady is complete! Your total is 45k treasure- I will send your image to you once payment is received! :)
@qreentea

Here you go! I had a lot of fun sketching her, hope you like! :)

tumblr_omh87zxWQM1vopzlko1_500.png

@MeraHunt

Here you are! I didn't want to saturate her too much, so I stayed kinda minimalist on her apparel. Hope you like! :)

tumblr_omh8ex7V5k1vopzlko1_500.png

@Neloth

Done! His horns/other adornments had to get simplified a bit, so I compensated by getting more detail into his hair. Hope you like, and feel free to send over the other half of your payment anytime :)

tumblr_omh8izPNf11vopzlko1_500.png

@BritishDinosaur

I played off of the image I had of him- sort of mischievous looking. Plus he has fabulous hair. Hope you like!

tumblr_omh8m934ft1vopzlko1_500.png

@Kaelum

I took a little bit of liberty with how I imagined this guy- Scruffy, been working in the smithy for 24 hours straight, has a little bit of grease or something on his cheek. Hope you like!

tumblr_omh8qozizV1vopzlko1_500.png

@SummerCat Your boy Fox is complete! Your total is 105k treasure- I will send your images to you once payment is received! :)

@Anivia Your lovely lady is complete! Your total is 45k treasure- I will send your image to you once payment is received! :)

- J.R.R. Tolkien
@Tsuzumikin

I've got you down for two slots and will be getting started on them sometime tonight or tomorrow, and the total will be about 220k treasure for the pair of them :) You're welcome to send payment now, split it into two payments, or pay once I've completed them.

@Samayl

As long as there is at least one good visual reference to work from, I am willing to do it! Just fill out the form and submit it and I'll note you down for a couple of slots :)
@Tsuzumikin

I've got you down for two slots and will be getting started on them sometime tonight or tomorrow, and the total will be about 220k treasure for the pair of them :) You're welcome to send payment now, split it into two payments, or pay once I've completed them.

@Samayl

As long as there is at least one good visual reference to work from, I am willing to do it! Just fill out the form and submit it and I'll note you down for a couple of slots :)
- J.R.R. Tolkien
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8