Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Babine puffs art
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31
bump!!
bump!!
fuck_smal_boi_adopt.png fuck_smal_boi_art.png fuck_smal_boi_accent.png Yr0dYV1.png
bump
bump
fuck_smal_boi_adopt.png fuck_smal_boi_art.png fuck_smal_boi_accent.png Yr0dYV1.png
bump
bump
@Scarythedreamer dragon: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/207471/20747033_350.png?mtime=WTXsjQACkzM.png[/img] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/4eda58d3a0cdb1feba201ee4043a8f2a/tumblr_inline_or3mvuAD4i1uexaoz_540.png[/img] i will pay with: Treasure apparel i want: Dryad's guise, Mushrooms, Druid Crown and the emblem. do you want accent: The one he's wearing (Nectar Collecter) what commission type are you wanting: colored Digital bust
@Scarythedreamer

dragon:

20747033_350.png?mtime=WTXsjQACkzM.png
tumblr_inline_or3mvuAD4i1uexaoz_540.png

i will pay with: Treasure

apparel i want: Dryad's guise, Mushrooms, Druid Crown and the emblem.

do you want accent: The one he's wearing (Nectar Collecter)

what commission type are you wanting: colored Digital bust
2z3ylwh.gif
@tegaladwen
*excuse me while i squeal with joy*
can you correct your links please? they seem to be messed up.
i will draw the dragon, you'll need to pay first of course
you'll get the dragon in 2-3 days after payment of course!!
and might i say tytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty
@tegaladwen
*excuse me while i squeal with joy*
can you correct your links please? they seem to be messed up.
i will draw the dragon, you'll need to pay first of course
you'll get the dragon in 2-3 days after payment of course!!
and might i say tytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty
@Scarythedreamer

I'll fix the links in a moment. How much will it be?
@Scarythedreamer

I'll fix the links in a moment. How much will it be?
2z3ylwh.gif
@Scarythedreamer Links fixed! Also, if possible, can i get the art in this style? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/317204789102379008/317210867097927682/1494809510644.png[/img] Thanks!
@Scarythedreamer
Links fixed!

Also, if possible, can i get the art in this style?
1494809510644.png

Thanks!
2z3ylwh.gif
yea ill try to do the tundra in that style
100kt is the total price with apparel and accent
the accent is 10kt because its more complex then some ive done are, the flowers will be odd to do
@Tegaladwen
yea ill try to do the tundra in that style
100kt is the total price with apparel and accent
the accent is 10kt because its more complex then some ive done are, the flowers will be odd to do
@Tegaladwen
@Scarythedreamer

Okiepoke. I don't have that much right now so I'll need a day or so to gather the funds! Do you mind if I send it in a PM (I do a lot of CR's and it's difficult to keep track of important things. Also a PM will instantly take it so I don't accidental spend it lol)

Thanks ^^
@Scarythedreamer

Okiepoke. I don't have that much right now so I'll need a day or so to gather the funds! Do you mind if I send it in a PM (I do a lot of CR's and it's difficult to keep track of important things. Also a PM will instantly take it so I don't accidental spend it lol)

Thanks ^^
2z3ylwh.gif
pm is fine, tbh i prefer pms
@Tegaladwen
pm is fine, tbh i prefer pms
@Tegaladwen
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31