Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LvF] Lightning Foddart & Foddcents
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
@Ragnal

I see you've already received orders. Could you please let me know when you have more slots open? Thanks!
@Ragnal

I see you've already received orders. Could you please let me know when you have more slots open? Thanks!
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
@Eascity Omg so you are the artist with the fox adopts! xD I have a quick inquiry. are you willing to do an adopt based off of a scry'd image? It's mostly because my project dragon is in the works (as in it's not born yet but still attempting to breed it), and I admittedly want a fox adopt based off of it. ;w;
@Eascity Omg so you are the artist with the fox adopts! xD I have a quick inquiry. are you willing to do an adopt based off of a scry'd image? It's mostly because my project dragon is in the works (as in it's not born yet but still attempting to breed it), and I admittedly want a fox adopt based off of it. ;w;
Fz6gBO0.pnghv0xcWf.png
@SilverLanayru
Yes, I'll take my chances on that.

@Rochambeau
OK! Lv21 Fodder,send them to me XD
@SilverLanayru
Yes, I'll take my chances on that.

@Rochambeau
OK! Lv21 Fodder,send them to me XD
@Eascity Ah perfect! In that case, I'll send in an order when I have some leveled fodder ready to go. xP (Currently raising some as we speak, but I might fall asleep soon. lol)
@Eascity Ah perfect! In that case, I'll send in an order when I have some leveled fodder ready to go. xP (Currently raising some as we speak, but I might fall asleep soon. lol)
Fz6gBO0.pnghv0xcWf.png
Can I commission two chibi stickers for 200 levels total?

Name: Varthia
Artist: @zaphyrae
Payment: 200 levels, it might take me a few days to finish payment, is that okay? I understand you won't start drawing until after payment is completed

Other specifications:
The dragons are the ones in the Imbria's profile, they're project dragons that I will hopefully finish breeding in the next month or two. The left coatl (with the gembond) is the new Imbria and the right coatl (with the glimmer) is Kaylineya. I'd want them drawn in the same picture if that's all right, too.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=63425&tab=dragon&did=11984822

I'd love if you could draw Imbria with the Autumnal Wreath and Kaylineya with a Daisy Lei (both modeled by the dragon I linked). In terms of posing, anything that shows familial closeness is cool!
Can I commission two chibi stickers for 200 levels total?

Name: Varthia
Payment: 200 levels, it might take me a few days to finish payment, is that okay? I understand you won't start drawing until after payment is completed

Other specifications:
The dragons are the ones in the Imbria's profile, they're project dragons that I will hopefully finish breeding in the next month or two. The left coatl (with the gembond) is the new Imbria and the right coatl (with the glimmer) is Kaylineya. I'd want them drawn in the same picture if that's all right, too.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=63425&tab=dragon&did=11984822

I'd love if you could draw Imbria with the Autumnal Wreath and Kaylineya with a Daisy Lei (both modeled by the dragon I linked). In terms of posing, anything that shows familial closeness is cool!
@SugaywaraKoushi
Name: Helva.
Artist: @SugaywaraKoushi
Payment: 5 10 leveled dragons
Other specifications: I'd love to order two slots! I'm from mobile right now but I will add links to dragons later
@SugaywaraKoushi
Name: Helva.
Artist: @SugaywaraKoushi
Payment: 5 10 leveled dragons
Other specifications: I'd love to order two slots! I'm from mobile right now but I will add links to dragons later
UbXQ54R.jpg YfP5gFc.png bK9tD5H.jpg Idhdu5a.png BczZn60.png
@Helva

marked you down for two slots, and thank you for ordering! <3
@Helva

marked you down for two slots, and thank you for ordering! <3
7QmJtGf.png
[b]Name:[/b] Snipe [b]Artist:[/b] @zaphyrae [b]Payment:[/b] 200 levels (bust please, in dragon form) [b]Other specifications:[/b] I hope crystal's okay? I can't see anything about it. This guy's default emotion is a kind of detached curiosity, but whatever works I guess, within the curious/scheming/brooding/serious kind of range if possible. Thank you! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22617663] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/226177/22617663_350.png[/img] [/url] ----- Also, @Ragnal, could I also be pinged if you decide to open up more slots? Thank you!
Name: Snipe
Payment: 200 levels (bust please, in dragon form)
Other specifications: I hope crystal's okay? I can't see anything about it. This guy's default emotion is a kind of detached curiosity, but whatever works I guess, within the curious/scheming/brooding/serious kind of range if possible. Thank you!

22617663_350.png

Also, @Ragnal, could I also be pinged if you decide to open up more slots? Thank you!
the Immortal standard rank badge from the Bounty Hunter's Guild a dom badge showing a book with a face and legs    quoiromantic heart pixel

bisexual heart pixel     
the Starseeker symbol - jagged pink fragments in a rough orb shape on a deep blue background     a mottled pink, blue and purple outline of an upside-down tree and roots on a fuzzy black background
@jellywolffy
Erm, I can add you to the pinglist, but the shop probably open anytime soon, I just don't really have the motivation to finish up too many commissions taken like that? /(=v=")

@Xairathan
Yup, I'll put you down~ ^^
@jellywolffy
Erm, I can add you to the pinglist, but the shop probably open anytime soon, I just don't really have the motivation to finish up too many commissions taken like that? /(=v=")

@Xairathan
Yup, I'll put you down~ ^^
6gGXEKZ.gif. . . sig_by_zaphyrae-dartkkl.png. . .
@Snipe @Varthia @Naem
Okies order received, make sure to send your levels by the end of the week. Your art should be done by Mar. 18. Thanks for commissioning me~ \(^o^)/
@Snipe @Varthia @Naem
Okies order received, make sure to send your levels by the end of the week. Your art should be done by Mar. 18. Thanks for commissioning me~ \(^o^)/
6gGXEKZ.gif. . . sig_by_zaphyrae-dartkkl.png. . .
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41