Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Customs, Digital, Traditional - OPEN
1 2
I'm open for any kind of art imaginable! I can draw basically anything you'd like be it your FR dragons, a human OC, mechs, or even some bizarre beastie! I'm also open for custom designs!

comminfoupdate%20copy_zpso5torwyl.png

This list is mainly for lineart, but I DO have traditional and painterly digital examples if that's what you're interested in.
Message me and we can discuss! I'll even mail a traditional piece to you if you'd pay a small bit extra to cover the price of shipping.

My custom designs start at a flat rate of $25 and go up in price based on complexity of design. However, they will ALWAYS be at least flat colored included in the price, though depending on how crazy I get, I may even fully shade it for you too!

I have a couple examples here:
http://shinedriger.deviantart.com/art/CUSTOM-Lostravens-656294244
http://shinedriger.deviantart.com/art/CUSTOM-serpentinesanguinine-555618249

Right now I'm more interested in cash transactions through PayPal; HOWEVER, I'm not adverse to FR currency/item bribes, depending on what it is. All FR currency will be done in the typical USD to gems to treasure ratio.

Slots:
I'm open for any kind of art imaginable! I can draw basically anything you'd like be it your FR dragons, a human OC, mechs, or even some bizarre beastie! I'm also open for custom designs!

comminfoupdate%20copy_zpso5torwyl.png

This list is mainly for lineart, but I DO have traditional and painterly digital examples if that's what you're interested in.
Message me and we can discuss! I'll even mail a traditional piece to you if you'd pay a small bit extra to cover the price of shipping.

My custom designs start at a flat rate of $25 and go up in price based on complexity of design. However, they will ALWAYS be at least flat colored included in the price, though depending on how crazy I get, I may even fully shade it for you too!

I have a couple examples here:
http://shinedriger.deviantart.com/art/CUSTOM-Lostravens-656294244
http://shinedriger.deviantart.com/art/CUSTOM-serpentinesanguinine-555618249

Right now I'm more interested in cash transactions through PayPal; HOWEVER, I'm not adverse to FR currency/item bribes, depending on what it is. All FR currency will be done in the typical USD to gems to treasure ratio.

Slots:
@SoloWing

could you draw my dragon, Corpse?
@SoloWing

could you draw my dragon, Corpse?
Puppet Master Anti
she/her/hers|FRT +3|Link to Art shop
@Atax I could! What kind of comm would you be interested in?
@Atax I could! What kind of comm would you be interested in?
@SoloWing
What's a comm?
@SoloWing
What's a comm?
Puppet Master Anti
@atax

This thread is for art commissions. I take USD through Paypal, or I might consider FR currency too if that's what you have.
@atax

This thread is for art commissions. I take USD through Paypal, or I might consider FR currency too if that's what you have.
@SoloWing

A coloured full body sketch

I only hav FR money
@SoloWing

A coloured full body sketch

I only hav FR money
Puppet Master Anti
@Atax That would be either 1050 in gems or...boy I didn't realize how inflated the gems to treasure ratio is, but it'd be around 1 mil treasure.
@Atax That would be either 1050 in gems or...boy I didn't realize how inflated the gems to treasure ratio is, but it'd be around 1 mil treasure.
@SoloWing

I ain't paying that much!
@SoloWing

I ain't paying that much!
Puppet Master Anti
@Atax My prices are clearly listed in my commission form so I don't really know what you were expecting. I even said I base my prices on the going rates for gem to treasure ratios, and $10 will always be 1050 in gems since that's the base amount FR makes you pay to purchase them.

$10 for a sketch translates to 1050 in gems to about 1 mil in treasure when I looked at the current rates for the gem to treasure ratios, which tended to be around 1:950 to 1:1000.

$10 for a colored sketch really isn't asking a lot.
@Atax My prices are clearly listed in my commission form so I don't really know what you were expecting. I even said I base my prices on the going rates for gem to treasure ratios, and $10 will always be 1050 in gems since that's the base amount FR makes you pay to purchase them.

$10 for a sketch translates to 1050 in gems to about 1 mil in treasure when I looked at the current rates for the gem to treasure ratios, which tended to be around 1:950 to 1:1000.

$10 for a colored sketch really isn't asking a lot.
@SoloWing

No $10 isn't a lot

But 1 mil treasure is!
@SoloWing

No $10 isn't a lot

But 1 mil treasure is!
Puppet Master Anti
1 2