Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | • flex-priced dragon/human busts! [PING]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@giraffes

sure thing!

@tiramosu

yeah, that's fine! what are you after?
@giraffes

sure thing!

@tiramosu

yeah, that's fine! what are you after?
tumblr_o0zdk7U6M21u3wsjco6_250.png a1rYPJ5.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
bust of this guy! in his usual dark red vest thing. probably a little pouty haha. what price would you set that at? :^D @orru
bust of this guy! in his usual dark red vest thing. probably a little pouty haha. what price would you set that at? :^D @orru
@tiramosu

my suggested minimum price is 500g, but you're welcome to pay more if you feel my art style is of a higher value or want to tip! my current project is the g1 noc at the back of my lair (which is why i'm favouring gem payment).
@tiramosu

my suggested minimum price is 500g, but you're welcome to pay more if you feel my art style is of a higher value or want to tip! my current project is the g1 noc at the back of my lair (which is why i'm favouring gem payment).

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
Ah okay, I'll go ahead and send a CR! @orru
Ah okay, I'll go ahead and send a CR! @orru
[font=book antique]@tiramosu here's your boy! is he a d&d character of yours, or just using similar stats? [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/PQ5h9mZ.png[/img][/center]
@tiramosu

here's your boy! is he a d&d character of yours, or just using similar stats?

PQ5h9mZ.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
ahhh ty I love it! Glad you were able to include his messed up ear and mole, since people tend to forget that. And yes, he is my d&d character! @orru
ahhh ty I love it! Glad you were able to include his messed up ear and mole, since people tend to forget that. And yes, he is my d&d character! @orru
@tiramosu

ty!! & that's rlly neat aaa im planning a d&d campaing with a few friends!! i sorted character out early bc im a nerd lmao shes a tiefling warlock who likes dragons and riddles
@tiramosu

ty!! & that's rlly neat aaa im planning a d&d campaing with a few friends!! i sorted character out early bc im a nerd lmao shes a tiefling warlock who likes dragons and riddles

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
omg she sounds adorable! :^0c I'm glad a lot more people are into d&d nowadays because I've always secretly wanted to play it but it was so unpopular a few years back ... now I can indulge without being shamed lol @orru

edit: is that an adventure zone reference I see in your bio???
omg she sounds adorable! :^0c I'm glad a lot more people are into d&d nowadays because I've always secretly wanted to play it but it was so unpopular a few years back ... now I can indulge without being shamed lol @orru

edit: is that an adventure zone reference I see in your bio???
@tiramosu

yeah haha i marathoned it last week!! its so good i love kravitz w my whole life. & im the same lmao it's always been something i'd love to do but never was able to
@tiramosu

yeah haha i marathoned it last week!! its so good i love kravitz w my whole life. & im the same lmao it's always been something i'd love to do but never was able to

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
@orru hey there! i love your style + i think itd fit one of my ocs really nicely! do you have any problem with mixed payment, though? just thought id check first!
@orru hey there! i love your style + i think itd fit one of my ocs really nicely! do you have any problem with mixed payment, though? just thought id check first!
108.gif37.gif26.gif239.gif186.gif134.gif42.gif34.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18