Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Blind Bag Pencil Busts - closed*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
[center] *I am closed because I am trying to get some craft done and art that I can sell for real money, since money is a bit tight for me at the moment. I am willing to give slots and do the art for IRL money, but for the moment, not for FR currency. Thank you for understanding! [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/b9ff8d897b80c2d933a94b29ffaa5b39/tumblr_olt04aZg5F1u0v3oxo1_500.jpg[/img] [size=7]Hello and welcome! Khajiit has art if you have the coin[/size] [b]A little PWYW Blindbag Pencil Bust shop.[/b] [size=5]How does this shop work?[/size] It is Pay what you Want style, though [b][u]minimum payment upfront is required[/u][/b]. I won't be starting any artwork until the minimum payment is received. I will be opening five slots at a time, but I will have a ping list. One drawing per slot/order & one slot per person for the moment. Blindbag simply means you don't know which dragon I will draw for you! It's a surprise!! No OC's or Gijinka's at this point, dragon busts only.[/center] The minimum payment amount is: [LIST] [*]5000 Treasure [*]5 Gems [*]5 Current or upcoming festival Currency [*][url=https://www.paypal.me/BittyKittyNeko]Paypal[/url] [u]$5 minimum to cover USD to AUD conversion and paypal fees[u][/u] [b]OR[/b][/u] Donate to my [url=http://ko-fi.com/bittykitty]Ko-Fi page[/url] (Put your FR username + ID in the support message) [/LIST] [center][i][b]Yes, but I have loaned dragons and fodder. I don't want those to have art[/b].[/i] No worries! When you ping me for a slot, let me know in the post either which is the last permanent dragon in your lair/which pages I should chose from/weather permanent dragons have familiars. [i][b]Cool, so what payment do you accept?[/b][/i] As listed above, the usual in game currency and IRL money too. I also have a ton of gem gene projects, so they wouldn't go astray either. Familiars I don't have would be nice too. First year festival items are nice. I have a wish list now, yay! [b][i]Do you have any more examples of your work?[/i][/b] Sure! if you check out the[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2127044#post_25797342] useful links post below[/url] for links to my FR tumblr and Redbubble store, you'll see more of my artwork. [i][b]Tips?[/b][/i] Be good to your mother. Seriously though, tips are very much appreciated, but not a necessity. [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/34a2e1b2e9ec1eb2992a9eee33a011d5/tumblr_om2yfoUdY51u0v3oxo1_540.jpg[/img] [/center]

*I am closed because I am trying to get some craft done and art that I can sell for real money, since money is a bit tight for me at the moment. I am willing to give slots and do the art for IRL money, but for the moment, not for FR currency. Thank you for understanding!

tumblr_olt04aZg5F1u0v3oxo1_500.jpg

Hello and welcome! Khajiit has art if you have the coin

A little PWYW Blindbag Pencil Bust shop.

How does this shop work?
It is Pay what you Want style, though minimum payment upfront is required. I won't be starting any artwork until the minimum payment is received.
I will be opening five slots at a time, but I will have a ping list.
One drawing per slot/order & one slot per person for the moment.
Blindbag simply means you don't know which dragon I will draw for you! It's a surprise!! No OC's or Gijinka's at this point, dragon busts only.

The minimum payment amount is:
  • 5000 Treasure
  • 5 Gems
  • 5 Current or upcoming festival Currency
  • Paypal $5 minimum to cover USD to AUD conversion and paypal fees OR Donate to my Ko-Fi page (Put your FR username + ID in the support message)

Yes, but I have loaned dragons and fodder. I don't want those to have art.
No worries! When you ping me for a slot, let me know in the post either which is the last permanent dragon in your lair/which pages I should chose from/weather permanent dragons have familiars.

Cool, so what payment do you accept?
As listed above, the usual in game currency and IRL money too. I also have a ton of gem gene projects, so they wouldn't go astray either. Familiars I don't have would be nice too. First year festival items are nice. I have a wish list now, yay!

Do you have any more examples of your work?
Sure! if you check out the useful links post below for links to my FR tumblr and Redbubble store, you'll see more of my artwork.

Tips?
Be good to your mother. Seriously though, tips are very much appreciated, but not a necessity.

tumblr_om2yfoUdY51u0v3oxo1_540.jpg

Redbubble---Etsy---Ko-Fi
Instagram: BittyKittyCreates --- Facebook: BittyKitty Creates
Slots!

Slots will reopen after I finish all of the current orders. Don't forget, minimum payment must be sent before I start your artwork.
Slots!

Slots will reopen after I finish all of the current orders. Don't forget, minimum payment must be sent before I start your artwork.
Redbubble---Etsy---Ko-Fi
Ping List!

@ RawrrLioness @ Mattykips @ Buffykiev @ LadyRenee @ Crysi102 @ AberDaKitty
@ KingSpinosaurus @ mrgbmommy @ SallyJane
Ping List!

@ RawrrLioness @ Mattykips @ Buffykiev @ LadyRenee @ Crysi102 @ AberDaKitty
@ KingSpinosaurus @ mrgbmommy @ SallyJane
Redbubble---Etsy---Ko-Fi
Redbubble---Etsy---Ko-Fi
Wish List!
  • Familiars missing from my Bestiary
  • Kitty Apparel
  • Glimmer Scrolls
  • Pixie Apparel bundles
  • Birb Apparel
  • Prismatic Tokens
  • Year 1 + 2 Festival Stuff
  • Skycat (I know I'm Dreaming, but for one of these I will draw every dragon in your lair)
Wish List!
  • Familiars missing from my Bestiary
  • Kitty Apparel
  • Glimmer Scrolls
  • Pixie Apparel bundles
  • Birb Apparel
  • Prismatic Tokens
  • Year 1 + 2 Festival Stuff
  • Skycat (I know I'm Dreaming, but for one of these I will draw every dragon in your lair)
Redbubble---Etsy---Ko-Fi
I'll take one ^.^

Would 30 pinecones be all right?
I'll take one ^.^

Would 30 pinecones be all right?
87b0151da9.png
@KyraKitesong

Sure! I'll add you to the slot list now!
@KyraKitesong

Sure! I'll add you to the slot list now!
Redbubble---Etsy---Ko-Fi
@Buffykiev

Sure thing! I'll add you to a slot :)
@Buffykiev

Sure thing! I'll add you to a slot :)
Redbubble---Etsy---Ko-Fi
@BittytheKhajiit ~
Hello there! :D
I would like to take one if possible :D
Jupiter on my 4th page is the last dragon that is mine XD (Everyone on page 5 are other people's :3)

EDIT: I'll be happy to pay 20k if your all good with that :D
@BittytheKhajiit ~
Hello there! :D
I would like to take one if possible :D
Jupiter on my 4th page is the last dragon that is mine XD (Everyone on page 5 are other people's :3)

EDIT: I'll be happy to pay 20k if your all good with that :D
banner_1_by_cas_a_fras-dcrkmo3.png
@RawrrLioness

Sure thing! I'll add you to my last slot :)
@RawrrLioness

Sure thing! I'll add you to my last slot :)
Redbubble---Etsy---Ko-Fi
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23