Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Aza's Art Shop(CLOSED)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Azabelle

Hi! Would you like to do a fullbody of any of my characters here? (If you still have open slots). You can pick one of them that interests you, and then I'll be sure to fill in a form for you~
If you don't want to pick, I can just do that myself :> Let me know!
@Azabelle

Hi! Would you like to do a fullbody of any of my characters here? (If you still have open slots). You can pick one of them that interests you, and then I'll be sure to fill in a form for you~
If you don't want to pick, I can just do that myself :> Let me know!
@Exeidur
Oh I love your characters! Id love to pick but I can’t atthe moment. When you fill out the form just paste that same link and I’ll know to choose when I start your commission! :D I have slots open but the wait is a bit long right now. Just a heads up.
@Exeidur
Oh I love your characters! Id love to pick but I can’t atthe moment. When you fill out the form just paste that same link and I’ll know to choose when I start your commission! :D I have slots open but the wait is a bit long right now. Just a heads up.
@Azabelle

Alright, that sounds good to me! I will keep that in mind :)

Your Username: Exeidur
References(Pictures/written/anything): here are all of my characters in dire need of art! You can pick any one of them :)
Picture Type(fullbody sketch, etc.): Shaded fullbody
Background(Not required, keep it simple): Transparent please~
Payment Type(treasure/gems/items/mixed): Gems, treasure, or mixed!
Any Discounts?:
Extra Details: If there are very few characters left in the folder linked (I take out characters with enough pieces of art at the moment), then you can check here for all of my characters. And if you want more info on a character, let me know! Just send over a PM and I'll respond within 24 hours typically :)
@Azabelle

Alright, that sounds good to me! I will keep that in mind :)

Your Username: Exeidur
References(Pictures/written/anything): here are all of my characters in dire need of art! You can pick any one of them :)
Picture Type(fullbody sketch, etc.): Shaded fullbody
Background(Not required, keep it simple): Transparent please~
Payment Type(treasure/gems/items/mixed): Gems, treasure, or mixed!
Any Discounts?:
Extra Details: If there are very few characters left in the folder linked (I take out characters with enough pieces of art at the moment), then you can check here for all of my characters. And if you want more info on a character, let me know! Just send over a PM and I'll respond within 24 hours typically :)
@Exeidur
That’s 170kt or a mix if you want that’s up to you! I do a 1:1000 ratio!
Please send half up front and I’ll add you to the list :D thank you
@Exeidur
That’s 170kt or a mix if you want that’s up to you! I do a 1:1000 ratio!
Please send half up front and I’ll add you to the list :D thank you
@Azabelle

Will do! Thank you too :)
@Azabelle

Will do! Thank you too :)
@Azabelle

Do you think you could draw a real-life human if I gave you a picture? :)
@Azabelle

Do you think you could draw a real-life human if I gave you a picture? :)
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
@Azabelle

Do you have any slots opened?

@Azabelle

Do you have any slots opened?

Nature Flight. The keepers of Glade Air Fresheners.
@MagykalWagykal
Yes probably! It depends on the person but if you want to send me a pic in PM I’ll tell you. I’m a bit backed up so it may take me a month to finish your order! Also be aware I've increased my prices!

@Skittyhime
If you don’t mind the wait I can take your order. It’ll possibly a months wait. Also be aware I've increased my prices!
@MagykalWagykal
Yes probably! It depends on the person but if you want to send me a pic in PM I’ll tell you. I’m a bit backed up so it may take me a month to finish your order! Also be aware I've increased my prices!

@Skittyhime
If you don’t mind the wait I can take your order. It’ll possibly a months wait. Also be aware I've increased my prices!
@Azabelle I dont mind the wait, your art is adorable. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46566711] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/465668/46566711_350.png[/img] [/url] can i get a fullbody shaded of this girl? I have a human pic in her bio. However i was wondering if you could draw her in something fire emblem inspired?
@Azabelle

I dont mind the wait, your art is adorable.

46566711_350.png

can i get a fullbody shaded of this girl? I have a human pic in her bio. However i was wondering if you could draw her in something fire emblem inspired?
Nature Flight. The keepers of Glade Air Fresheners.
@Skittyhime
So to make sure I'm understanding this right, I'm drawing her humanoid form? (fire emblem inspired). Also I drew something fire emblem related in my examples link so I'm really excited about this!

For the humanoid full body fully shaded it'll be 220kt or 220g total! Please send half up front and I'll add you to the list. A mix is fine if you prefer that.
@Skittyhime
So to make sure I'm understanding this right, I'm drawing her humanoid form? (fire emblem inspired). Also I drew something fire emblem related in my examples link so I'm really excited about this!

For the humanoid full body fully shaded it'll be 220kt or 220g total! Please send half up front and I'll add you to the list. A mix is fine if you prefer that.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14