Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ foxpaws' art shop ]
1 2 3
[center]welcome to my little corner of the 'art sales' forum. you came for art and i came for money so let's work smth out! [u][b]prices;[/b][/u] sketch; 25kt OR 30g fully lined, colored and shaded headshot; 80kt OR 95g lineless, colored and shaded headshot; 85kt OR 100g +5kt or 6g fee for aparrel[/center] [columns][b][u]what i can do;[/u][/b] simple aparrel simple accents simple backgrounds transparent backgrounds your dragon's name or id coatls imperials skydancers wildclaws tundras mirrors fae pearlcatchers [s]noodles[/s] spirals[nextcol][/columns] [u][b]what i won't do/haven't done before so it might look weird;[/b][/u] detailed aparrel detailed accents very intricate backgrounds guardians ridgebacks nocturnes snappers [b][u]examples;[/u][/b] [url=http://imgur.com/a/R1L0C]link to an imgur album where you can scroll through my examples (newer pieces at the bottom)[/url] [center][b][u]and finally, the form!;[/u][/b] [code][size=5][u]I'd like to order some art![/u][/size] @foxpaws [b][u]username;[/u][/b] here [b][u]dragon;[/u][/b] here [b][u]commission type;[/u][/b] here [b][u]aparrel? y/n;[/u][/b] here [b][u]any specific background?;[/u][/b] here [b][u]payment type;[/u][/b] here [b][u]anything other details?;[/u][/b] here[/code][/center] [b][u]slots open;[/u][/b] [1] --- [2] --- [3] ---
welcome to my little corner of the 'art sales' forum. you came for art and i came for money so let's work smth out!

prices;
sketch; 25kt OR 30g
fully lined, colored and shaded headshot; 80kt OR 95g
lineless, colored and shaded headshot; 85kt OR 100g
+5kt or 6g fee for aparrel

what i can do;
simple aparrel
simple accents
simple backgrounds
transparent backgrounds
your dragon's name or id
coatls
imperials
skydancers
wildclaws
tundras
mirrors
fae
pearlcatchers
noodles spirals

what i won't do/haven't done before so it might look weird;
detailed aparrel
detailed accents
very intricate backgrounds
guardians
ridgebacks
nocturnes
snappers

examples;
link to an imgur album where you can scroll through my examples (newer pieces at the bottom)

and finally, the form!;
Code:
[size=5][u]I'd like to order some art![/u][/size] @foxpaws [b][u]username;[/u][/b] here [b][u]dragon;[/u][/b] here [b][u]commission type;[/u][/b] here [b][u]aparrel? y/n;[/u][/b] here [b][u]any specific background?;[/u][/b] here [b][u]payment type;[/u][/b] here [b][u]anything other details?;[/u][/b] here

slots open;
[1] ---
[2] ---
[3] ---

UIT22Ie.png
foxpaws
my tumblr
@foxpaws

Are you only doing dragons? Would you be willing to do anthros? c:

(also, your prices aren't too expensive at all, idk what that person's talking about)
@foxpaws

Are you only doing dragons? Would you be willing to do anthros? c:

(also, your prices aren't too expensive at all, idk what that person's talking about)
NY105Sx.gif
@foxpaws omg i really like how you draw faes!! [size=5][u]I'd like to order some art![/u][/size] [b][u]username;[/u][/b] Zonemod [b][u]dragon;[/u][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21073157] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/210732/21073157_350.png[/img] [/url] [b][u]commission type;[/u][/b] 'lineless, colored and shaded headshot' please! [b][u]aparrel? y/n;[/u][/b] yes please! [b][u]any specific background?;[/u][/b] no! [b][u]payment type;[/u][/b] gems please~ [b][u]anything other details?;[/u][/b]id really like if you could do his cat ears! also i think your prices are excellent and fair, idk what that peep was on about haha. your art is really pretty
@foxpaws
omg i really like how you draw faes!!

I'd like to order some art!
username; Zonemod
dragon;

21073157_350.png

commission type; 'lineless, colored and shaded headshot' please!
aparrel? y/n; yes please!
any specific background?; no!
payment type; gems please~
anything other details?;id really like if you could do his cat ears! also i think your prices are excellent and fair, idk what that peep was on about haha. your art is really pretty
♥♥♥♥♥ AYZQQJX.gif hewwo black holes

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
hewwo black holes 19135259_VtKZb6nf8O405md.gif
@Nonstop

for now i'll just be doing dragons because that's what i intend this shop to be for, i do draw humans (link to another imgur album of 'em) but they usually end up a bit pudgy and odd :')

@Zonemod
aaaa he's so adorable! i'll get sketching, i'll tell you when to send the payment
@Nonstop

for now i'll just be doing dragons because that's what i intend this shop to be for, i do draw humans (link to another imgur album of 'em) but they usually end up a bit pudgy and odd :')

@Zonemod
aaaa he's so adorable! i'll get sketching, i'll tell you when to send the payment
UIT22Ie.png
foxpaws
my tumblr
bump
bump
UIT22Ie.png
foxpaws
my tumblr
@Foxpaws [size=5][u]I'd like to order some art![/u][/size] [b][u]username;[/u][/b] TsukinoNeko1151 [b][u]dragon;[/u][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27688418] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/276885/27688418_350.png[/img] [/url][b][u]commission type;[/u][/b] Sketch [b][u]aparrel? y/n;[/u][/b] Her mask [b][u]any specific background?;[/u][/b] ?-? [b][u]payment type;[/u][/b] Treasure [b][u]anything other details?;[/u][/b] Kawaii blush If you want me to pay now i can do that. ;D
@Foxpaws
I'd like to order some art!
username; TsukinoNeko1151
dragon;
27688418_350.png
commission type; Sketch
aparrel? y/n; Her mask
any specific background?; ?-?
payment type; Treasure
anything other details?; Kawaii blush

If you want me to pay now i can do that. ;D
up-aroo