Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN]CoolPepCat's Commissions
1 2 3 4 5 6
@theravensheflys
Alright I'm feeling better today, go ahead and send me the message! After I look over the custom OC I'll come up with a price >w<
@theravensheflys
Alright I'm feeling better today, go ahead and send me the message! After I look over the custom OC I'll come up with a price >w<
Fletcher|He/Him|
Redwalk.gif
@CoolPepCat

Hello!

I absolutely love your style! I have a dragons I came up with a gijinka for. I have 2 reference pictures I somehow want to fuse into his gijinka and a bit of a personality that might help with drawing the gijinka. I love the style of the waist up you have in the first post, so I'd like a waist up in a similar style, not fully colored. Could you make an order like that? (And are your willing to take an order like that?) If yes, how much would it cost?

ps.: I'll send you the reference pics and other details in PM if you take the order.
@CoolPepCat

Hello!

I absolutely love your style! I have a dragons I came up with a gijinka for. I have 2 reference pictures I somehow want to fuse into his gijinka and a bit of a personality that might help with drawing the gijinka. I love the style of the waist up you have in the first post, so I'd like a waist up in a similar style, not fully colored. Could you make an order like that? (And are your willing to take an order like that?) If yes, how much would it cost?

ps.: I'll send you the reference pics and other details in PM if you take the order.
For centered view 0gjOTSO.gif Adopts: SpiralBusts P9G7630.png
@CoolPepCat

Hiya

heh I don't come here often to look to commision anyone but lately I don't have much to do with my treassure so I thought it be a great idea to commision someone with a great art style like yours, so I hoped I was able to commision you now or eventually for a waist up drawing of one of my humanized dregs >w>
@CoolPepCat

Hiya

heh I don't come here often to look to commision anyone but lately I don't have much to do with my treassure so I thought it be a great idea to commision someone with a great art style like yours, so I hoped I was able to commision you now or eventually for a waist up drawing of one of my humanized dregs >w>
@lopika

@shadowpikachu6

Omg I didn't expect people to actually...come here. Yeah I'd totes love to do art for you two! I'm a teenie bit backed up (finals are this week, ORZ) so it might take a little bit, but feel free to PM me with refs and more details!!!
@lopika

@shadowpikachu6

Omg I didn't expect people to actually...come here. Yeah I'd totes love to do art for you two! I'm a teenie bit backed up (finals are this week, ORZ) so it might take a little bit, but feel free to PM me with refs and more details!!!
Fletcher|He/Him|
Redwalk.gif
Sent you a PM!
Sent you a PM!
@coolpepcat
Hey, is this shot still open? It's been a few weeks since the last post but I'm looking for a full body lined piece with two characters.
@coolpepcat
Hey, is this shot still open? It's been a few weeks since the last post but I'm looking for a full body lined piece with two characters.
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@coolpepcat

Are you still open?
@coolpepcat

Are you still open?
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Impception

I've been having a lot of RL issues but now that THAT's all over, yes, I'm open again!
What would you like?
@Impception

I've been having a lot of RL issues but now that THAT's all over, yes, I'm open again!
What would you like?
Fletcher|He/Him|
Redwalk.gif
@CoolPepCat I'd like a lined waist-up of the character below, with color. :) [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/08841a6a8d10e377abbe5dca6b32f927/tumblr_obnpmlaqs71vcl5gco1_540.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/0RXJHN2.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/VT7EgmU.png[/img] Hair: Black, thigh length, layered with bangs hanging across his forehead and the sides of his face, framing it. Skin: Ivory, extremely pale, no tattoos. Eyes:Sapphire blue. Eyelashes: Long, black and thick. Ears: Pointed, not super long, elven. Pierced at the bottom with silver studs. Fingernails: Long, rounded, skin colored. Robes: Simple, dark royal purple. Wears a lighter purple colored rope sash around his waist to close his robes. The color matches the trim around the edge of his robes and tunic. He wears black britches and black boots with silver etching and silver hardware. Height: Stands at 6'2" or 189cm Body type: Slim and fit, but muscled. Not overly muscled like a body builder but built up from years of horseback riding. Stomach is flat but not muscled. Circlet: Simple circlet, with simple curls and studded with a sapphire in the middle. It's silver. Best representation of the circlet is the last image, the one in full color. It's thin like that one and not wide like the first image. Personality: Quiet and reserved, gentle and soulful. He spends most of his time reading or working, and as the king of the land, he is proud but still humble. He is gentle with his kids and loving with his mates. He is overall a gentle soul, who prefers the calm atmosphere of a library to the loud noise of the outside world. Despite that, he loves spending time with his horse, and will spend hours just grooming and bathing him. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM or ping me. :) By the way, the images are larger than they appear on here, so if you want to see them in their full versions they're in this boy's biography. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16807428] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/168075/16807428_350.png[/img] [/url]
@CoolPepCat

I'd like a lined waist-up of the character below, with color. :)

tumblr_obnpmlaqs71vcl5gco1_540.png

0RXJHN2.png

VT7EgmU.png

Hair: Black, thigh length, layered with bangs hanging across his forehead and the sides of his face, framing it.
Skin: Ivory, extremely pale, no tattoos.
Eyes:Sapphire blue.
Eyelashes: Long, black and thick.
Ears: Pointed, not super long, elven. Pierced at the bottom with silver studs.
Fingernails: Long, rounded, skin colored.
Robes: Simple, dark royal purple. Wears a lighter purple colored rope sash around his waist to close his robes. The color matches the trim around the edge of his robes and tunic. He wears black britches and black boots with silver etching and silver hardware.
Height: Stands at 6'2" or 189cm
Body type: Slim and fit, but muscled. Not overly muscled like a body builder but built up from years of horseback riding. Stomach is flat but not muscled.
Circlet: Simple circlet, with simple curls and studded with a sapphire in the middle. It's silver. Best representation of the circlet is the last image, the one in full color. It's thin like that one and not wide like the first image.
Personality: Quiet and reserved, gentle and soulful. He spends most of his time reading or working, and as the king of the land, he is proud but still humble. He is gentle with his kids and loving with his mates. He is overall a gentle soul, who prefers the calm atmosphere of a library to the loud noise of the outside world. Despite that, he loves spending time with his horse, and will spend hours just grooming and bathing him.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM or ping me. :) By the way, the images are larger than they appear on here, so if you want to see them in their full versions they're in this boy's biography.

16807428_350.png
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Impception
*has to look at my own prices*
Okie dokie! Would you like it to be transparent? And any pose/expression?
@Impception
*has to look at my own prices*
Okie dokie! Would you like it to be transparent? And any pose/expression?
Fletcher|He/Him|
Redwalk.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6