Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN]CoolPepCat's Commissions
1 2 3 4 5 6
Bump
Bump
@theravensheflys

ur a kind soul
Also I
m not sure if i told you but payment shouldnt be sent till im done
@theravensheflys

ur a kind soul
Also I
m not sure if i told you but payment shouldnt be sent till im done
Fletcher|He/Him|
Redwalk.gif
@CoolPepCat ah i dont think you did? did i send some of it, i dont think i did. Plus how long Has the ref sheet option thing been a thing.
@CoolPepCat ah i dont think you did? did i send some of it, i dont think i did. Plus how long Has the ref sheet option thing been a thing.
@theravensheflys

Since the beginning :P
@theravensheflys

Since the beginning :P
Fletcher|He/Him|
Redwalk.gif
@CoolPepCat i think i need my eyes tested, i swear i didnt see that earlier but anyway its cool you offer that and once im less broke expect a order! May take some time.
@CoolPepCat i think i need my eyes tested, i swear i didnt see that earlier but anyway its cool you offer that and once im less broke expect a order! May take some time.
@theravensheflys

don't overwork me now >w<
@theravensheflys

don't overwork me now >w<
Fletcher|He/Him|
Redwalk.gif
@CoolPepCat haha ah dont worry about that, I would never want to overwork you. it would be when your way less busy.
@CoolPepCat haha ah dont worry about that, I would never want to overwork you. it would be when your way less busy.
@Lolliipop I finished! I added some shading because Iridescent doesn't look quite right without some amount of shading, no extra charge of course ;w; [img]http://i.imgur.com/etSP3Ny.png[/img]
@Lolliipop

I finished! I added some shading because Iridescent doesn't look quite right without some amount of shading, no extra charge of course ;w;

etSP3Ny.png
Fletcher|He/Him|
Redwalk.gif
@CoolPepCat

Thanks, It's amazing!
@CoolPepCat

Thanks, It's amazing!
Be careful not to choke on your aspirations.
~ Dedicated Mercy/Mei Main~
rolls around, discreetly opens this again
( @theravensheflys winks)
rolls around, discreetly opens this again
( @theravensheflys winks)
Fletcher|He/Him|
Redwalk.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6