Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Semi-real - Painterly Art+ Custom Music-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@Acrid

Was wondering how large a bust image generally comes out to be and if its possible to get a link to view your stuff at that size/resolution so I can check it out.
@Acrid

Was wondering how large a bust image generally comes out to be and if its possible to get a link to view your stuff at that size/resolution so I can check it out.
@Marzi

Sorry for the re-ping! I accidentally deleted my response to you instead of my bump post!

Busts are typically around 1000x650, but I work at much larger size! Width and height are ALWAYS greater than 3000x3000. Theoretically, I can provide you with any size below 3000x3000 . c:

I'm attaching an imgur album filled with high-res images here!
@Marzi

Sorry for the re-ping! I accidentally deleted my response to you instead of my bump post!

Busts are typically around 1000x650, but I work at much larger size! Width and height are ALWAYS greater than 3000x3000. Theoretically, I can provide you with any size below 3000x3000 . c:

I'm attaching an imgur album filled with high-res images here!
@Acrid

Its all good.

You've got some lovely work, but the textures aren't quite what I'm looking for. Thank you for sharing the album.
@Acrid

Its all good.

You've got some lovely work, but the textures aren't quite what I'm looking for. Thank you for sharing the album.
@Marzi

Ah, I completely understand! c:

Just as a matter of interest, what sort of texture are you seeking? It is possible that I may be able to whip up something in the style (texture?) you're looking for.

Otherwise, best of luck with your search! Thank you for dropping by. :D
@Marzi

Ah, I completely understand! c:

Just as a matter of interest, what sort of texture are you seeking? It is possible that I may be able to whip up something in the style (texture?) you're looking for.

Otherwise, best of luck with your search! Thank you for dropping by. :D
@Acrid

I'm looking for something portrait-y for an OC on an rp site, and I'm looking for flesh and scar texture that would be good for on orc.
@Acrid

I'm looking for something portrait-y for an OC on an rp site, and I'm looking for flesh and scar texture that would be good for on orc.
@Marzi

I think I know what you're looking for you! I'm guessing that you're looking for a piece that includes more realistic skin textures and less visible brushstrokes.

If you're interested, I'd be more than happy to draw you a basic face with those specifications (with a scar, perhaps?) as a sample! - Perhaps we could discuss the commission further afterwards? c:
@Marzi

I think I know what you're looking for you! I'm guessing that you're looking for a piece that includes more realistic skin textures and less visible brushstrokes.

If you're interested, I'd be more than happy to draw you a basic face with those specifications (with a scar, perhaps?) as a sample! - Perhaps we could discuss the commission further afterwards? c:
!
!
!
!
@acrid
@acrid
!
!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20