Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Semi-real - Painterly Art+ Custom Music-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Bump!
Bump!
I guess I should mention, @Acrid that I'm working on a deadline, (meaning I have to disappear) but it is a very soft June 1, more like "early June. but I don't know exactly when." See this post.
Quote:
As an ex-windy, I'm fine with you selling the dragon for fund-raising purposes! (Including selling her for more than the price of the art + leveling fee)

All I ask is that I'd like to pinged when she goes on sale, if that's possible!

I cannot, but someone else can (quietly invites @Mothgil to come check this out) -- Also Woohoo! THANK YOU SO MUCH, friend of Wind!! My "parting gift" would not be complete without some art. And, um, I may enjoy a private, personal copy too, right?

I know I won't be seeing her "body" (a swirled-and-striped shoulder would be awesome) I just wanted to convey the full mental image. I am more interested to see her head, eyes judgingly narrowed, on that bent, wickedly striped neck! Skydancer mane... I never considered it a "mane" as it's only a spine-long line, but since it's featherlike and not spines I don't know what you would call it besides mane... rambling. I am so excited!!
I guess I should mention, @Acrid that I'm working on a deadline, (meaning I have to disappear) but it is a very soft June 1, more like "early June. but I don't know exactly when." See this post.
Quote:
As an ex-windy, I'm fine with you selling the dragon for fund-raising purposes! (Including selling her for more than the price of the art + leveling fee)

All I ask is that I'd like to pinged when she goes on sale, if that's possible!

I cannot, but someone else can (quietly invites @Mothgil to come check this out) -- Also Woohoo! THANK YOU SO MUCH, friend of Wind!! My "parting gift" would not be complete without some art. And, um, I may enjoy a private, personal copy too, right?

I know I won't be seeing her "body" (a swirled-and-striped shoulder would be awesome) I just wanted to convey the full mental image. I am more interested to see her head, eyes judgingly narrowed, on that bent, wickedly striped neck! Skydancer mane... I never considered it a "mane" as it's only a spine-long line, but since it's featherlike and not spines I don't know what you would call it besides mane... rambling. I am so excited!!
36627432_DdNrYTjMtSKEqr3.png
@elmlily @Acrid

Erm.... what's going on and why am I here? Art? Huh?
@elmlily @Acrid

Erm.... what's going on and why am I here? Art? Huh?
sppyKqc.png?1.pngnKRo2NQ.jpgtumblr_nztprf8uLm1u9ymyzo1_100.giftumblr_oe33veRpWp1u9ymyzo1_100.pngmentor_badge_n2_by_shadowshot9-daodnly.pngnE2iWmO.png
bump!
bump!
Bump!
Bump!
/
/
/
/
Bump!
Bump!
Bop!
Bop!