Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Semi-real - Painterly Art+ Custom Music-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@Acrid Your skills are AMAZING. We should collab sometime. :D
@Acrid Your skills are AMAZING. We should collab sometime. :D
Bump!
Bump!
@Acrid your work is amazing! Didn't listen yet, cause on mobile, but piiingliiiiist!
@Acrid your work is amazing! Didn't listen yet, cause on mobile, but piiingliiiiist!
36627432_DdNrYTjMtSKEqr3.png
@elmlily

Haha, thank you! <3 I've added you to the pinglist. ;u;
@elmlily

Haha, thank you! <3 I've added you to the pinglist. ;u;
@elmlily

Greetings! My shop is open again. <3
@elmlily

Greetings! My shop is open again. <3
@Acrid 2 questions: if you were to do a bust equivalent of a dragon in a pose (without wings), would that cost the same? Also. May I surprise someone whose dragon isn't mine?
@Acrid 2 questions: if you were to do a bust equivalent of a dragon in a pose (without wings), would that cost the same? Also. May I surprise someone whose dragon isn't mine?
@Elmlily

I was actually planning on raising the price of dragon busts! However, it's only fair for me to honor the price I have set, so yes, The price for a bust is the same! (depending on complexity! c:)

And yes, It's perfectly okay to order for a friend!

I look forward to receiving the details! c:
@Elmlily

I was actually planning on raising the price of dragon busts! However, it's only fair for me to honor the price I have set, so yes, The price for a bust is the same! (depending on complexity! c:)

And yes, It's perfectly okay to order for a friend!

I look forward to receiving the details! c:
bump!
bump!
@Acrid Hey. It took me a while to consider what I really wanted to do. The part that's complicated is that this dragon (I've raised to be a Mire Flyer) is intended as a [i]fundraiser for wind dom[/i], so if your art is [i]on[/i] her to begin with, I guess I'd need your permission to sell her? I also had the idea to order some kind of art to be customized/ finalized later, at her buyer's discretion, but that's much more complicated and I'm not even the one arranging her sale. I just want to see this picture of her that I have in mind. [B]Bust[/b] [b]Reference[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27379871] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/273799/27379871_350.png[/img] [/url] [B]Pose / misc[/b] She's in the mire, her guard is all up. I want to see her body walking away from us, then freeze, as though she heard something she didn't like, and whip her head around (long bend in the neck) to face backwards (looking directly at us) and assessing potential danger. She's a patient and fiercely independent fighter not to be trifled with.
@Acrid Hey. It took me a while to consider what I really wanted to do. The part that's complicated is that this dragon (I've raised to be a Mire Flyer) is intended as a fundraiser for wind dom, so if your art is on her to begin with, I guess I'd need your permission to sell her? I also had the idea to order some kind of art to be customized/ finalized later, at her buyer's discretion, but that's much more complicated and I'm not even the one arranging her sale. I just want to see this picture of her that I have in mind.

Bust
Reference

27379871_350.png

Pose / misc
She's in the mire, her guard is all up. I want to see her body walking away from us, then freeze, as though she heard something she didn't like, and whip her head around (long bend in the neck) to face backwards (looking directly at us) and assessing potential danger. She's a patient and fiercely independent fighter not to be trifled with.
@elmlily

As an ex-windy, I'm fine with you selling the dragon for fund-raising purposes! (Including selling her for more than the price of the art + leveling fee)

All I ask is that I'd like to pinged when she goes on sale, if that's possible!

As it is just a bust, you won't be able to see too much of her body. You would probably only see her shoulders. However, I'll run her mane down the length of her spine so that it's clear that you're looking at her from behind.

I'll send you a sketch in a few days. I'm looking forward to working on her! <3

@elmlily

As an ex-windy, I'm fine with you selling the dragon for fund-raising purposes! (Including selling her for more than the price of the art + leveling fee)

All I ask is that I'd like to pinged when she goes on sale, if that's possible!

As it is just a bust, you won't be able to see too much of her body. You would probably only see her shoulders. However, I'll run her mane down the length of her spine so that it's clear that you're looking at her from behind.

I'll send you a sketch in a few days. I'm looking forward to working on her! <3

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20