Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN!] HECKIN' NEAT commissions YO dawg
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22
@zevriel WOW I'M GLAD YOU LIKE IT :D !!! I appreciate the love <3

@Yara I'll add you! And uh, I just tried to draw a horse from memory.
http://sta.sh/016cxd2g2zph
I looked at actual horses after and hey its not too bad lol
With some refs I could draw a pretty decent horse, I guess!
@zevriel WOW I'M GLAD YOU LIKE IT :D !!! I appreciate the love <3

@Yara I'll add you! And uh, I just tried to draw a horse from memory.
http://sta.sh/016cxd2g2zph
I looked at actual horses after and hey its not too bad lol
With some refs I could draw a pretty decent horse, I guess!
@Potaro
Oh! I love your style! How much would you charge for a fullbody lineart? I'd like to use it for making my own OCs.
@Potaro
Oh! I love your style! How much would you charge for a fullbody lineart? I'd like to use it for making my own OCs.
6002684_TSzUAD1FoZvwJdi.png
@Yara I see, I'd be okay with that! As for price, I'm redoing my prices right now actually! The whole store should be updated by tomorrow, but fullbody lineart is looking to be 350kt/700g/$7.00
@Yara I see, I'd be okay with that! As for price, I'm redoing my prices right now actually! The whole store should be updated by tomorrow, but fullbody lineart is looking to be 350kt/700g/$7.00
@Potaro
Those prices sound fair to me! I'll be waiting patiently for your shop to open again :)
@Potaro
Those prices sound fair to me! I'll be waiting patiently for your shop to open again :)
@Quake @Karilara @AzureKnight @Gavilon @MikaelHart @Ember @Grapefruit2step @Boneless @AardRinn @Yoda @Deviantdoge @Drachenschwinge @Romiress @Sacnite @Godot @SummerCat @Hikumi @Blod @Starmax @Yara

HELLO PINGLIST PEOPLE!

Just a heads up that I'll be opening commissions in just about 14 hours for you pinglist people only! I changed up my prices and such A TON, and if that pushes you away, then you can tell me to take you off the pinglist either in a comment or a PM. I won't mind at all! I'll understand!
I'll probably only be taking 5 spots, and if they aren't filled by you guys, I'll then open to the public. No reserving spots, which is why I'm giving you guys a heads up!

Anyway! Just wanted to tell you guys what's going on! Thank you for liking my art!
@Quake @Karilara @AzureKnight @Gavilon @MikaelHart @Ember @Grapefruit2step @Boneless @AardRinn @Yoda @Deviantdoge @Drachenschwinge @Romiress @Sacnite @Godot @SummerCat @Hikumi @Blod @Starmax @Yara

HELLO PINGLIST PEOPLE!

Just a heads up that I'll be opening commissions in just about 14 hours for you pinglist people only! I changed up my prices and such A TON, and if that pushes you away, then you can tell me to take you off the pinglist either in a comment or a PM. I won't mind at all! I'll understand!
I'll probably only be taking 5 spots, and if they aren't filled by you guys, I'll then open to the public. No reserving spots, which is why I'm giving you guys a heads up!

Anyway! Just wanted to tell you guys what's going on! Thank you for liking my art!
@Potaro
*Lurks for a slot*
@Potaro
*Lurks for a slot*
//lurks even though they know they won't be online when these open </3
//lurks even though they know they won't be online when these open </3
fBZO2yk.png
@Potaro Could I be put on pinglist? Your art is lovely. Very eggy. c:
@Potaro Could I be put on pinglist? Your art is lovely. Very eggy. c:
viole - any pronouns but she/her - EST +3hr fr time
@Potaro

I'd be interested in a pinglist slot. I'd had this thread bookmarked a while anyway.. XD
@Potaro

I'd be interested in a pinglist slot. I'd had this thread bookmarked a while anyway.. XD
iXNOttm.gif
@Potaro

Could I be removed from the pinglist please?
@Potaro

Could I be removed from the pinglist please?
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22