Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED~
1 2 3
[b][size=6]CLOSED DUE TO SCHOOL [center][b]Please note that this is merely a testing/temporary shop to see if my idea will take off/ until I actually bother to decorate, HAHAHAH[/b][/center] [indent]I'm not the person who loves forcing others to waste their time reading useless things, so I will get straight to it. As said above, this is merely a temporary tester shop so please don't expect much! I am here to create clan symbols, customised for you for your needs. Our symbol can be used anywhere, in your dragon's bio,your clan page, or even your signature, whatever you please! I take about a week or two on each so please forgive me! If you are on third slot it may take quite awhile to get to you! [quote][b]rules:[/b] •do not use another user's symbol, unless they have granted you permission to do so. •do not remove my ID number from it unless you are going to credit it for me somewhere on the same page. •you are free to resize it to your liking •please pay half the payment upfront and the other half when I'm done to Ensure both parties keep their side of the trade.[/quote] [quote][b]slots[/b] 1.Chiscakes(CL) 2.Sacnite(OC) 3.- waitlist:[/quote] [center]Here is my symbol as an example.[/center] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/TFWYaFk.jpg[/img] [nextcol][size=4]Explaination:Smoke is she and the 8 at the ends means infinity, the Arcane sign shows that she created the Arcanist (read my clan lore if you want to know who is she)[/size][/columns] [center][size=2]symbol based off my clan lore[/size] Symbols based off Clan Lore: 15kt Symbols based off a character/dragon: 17kt Symbols based off values given: 19kt ------- [code][quote]@XxRQYTxX Username & ID: Type(lore or values): Color(hex code preferred): If Values, which? If lore, link please!: Payment: [/quote][/code]
CLOSED DUE TO SCHOOL
Please note that this is merely a testing/temporary shop to see if my idea will take off/ until I actually bother to decorate, HAHAHAH
I'm not the person who loves forcing others to waste their time reading useless things, so I will get straight to it. As said above, this is merely a temporary tester shop so please don't expect much! I am here to create clan symbols, customised for you for your needs. Our symbol can be used anywhere, in your dragon's bio,your clan page, or even your signature, whatever you please!

I take about a week or two on each so please forgive me! If you are on third slot it may take quite awhile to get to you!
Quote:
rules:
•do not use another user's symbol, unless they have granted you permission to do so.
•do not remove my ID number from it unless you are going to credit it for me somewhere on the same page.
•you are free to resize it to your liking
•please pay half the payment upfront and the other half when I'm done to Ensure both parties keep their side of the trade.
Quote:
slots
1.Chiscakes(CL)
2.Sacnite(OC)
3.-

waitlist:
Here is my symbol as an example.
TFWYaFk.jpg Explaination:Smoke is she and the 8 at the ends means infinity,
the Arcane sign shows that she created the Arcanist
(read my clan lore if you want to know who is she)
symbol based off my clan lore
Symbols based off Clan Lore: 15kt
Symbols based off a character/dragon: 17kt
Symbols based off values given: 19kt
Code:
[quote]@XxRQYTxX Username & ID: Type(lore or values): Color(hex code preferred): If Values, which? If lore, link please!: Payment: [/quote]
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
Past orders:
Soemthinggetrekt-SimpleMinded-Chardano
Past orders:
Soemthinggetrekt-SimpleMinded-Chardano
Reserve
Reserve
Open
Open
@XxRQYTxX
SimpleMinded, 111764
Lore-based
Purple/blue colors are preferred
Lore is in my clan profile!! Sorry for lack of description, on mobile ;v;
@XxRQYTxX
SimpleMinded, 111764
Lore-based
Purple/blue colors are preferred
Lore is in my clan profile!! Sorry for lack of description, on mobile ;v;
4AICVC9.jpg
Quote:
@XxRQYTxX
Username & ID: Chardano, 195019
Type(lore or values): Lore
Color(hex code preferred): White and Red
If Values, which? If lore, link please!: The first part in this guy's bio: Link
I'd like something with moon & blood themes if that makes any sense to you ^^'
Payment: Treasure
Quote:
@XxRQYTxX
Username & ID: Chardano, 195019
Type(lore or values): Lore
Color(hex code preferred): White and Red
If Values, which? If lore, link please!: The first part in this guy's bio: Link
I'd like something with moon & blood themes if that makes any sense to you ^^'
Payment: Treasure
zy8HEZC.gif
@simpleminded
Challenge accepted! Please send half the payment before I start working on it!

@chardano
I think I could do that, but please choose only one Color! I find it prettier and easier to do that way!
@simpleminded
Challenge accepted! Please send half the payment before I start working on it!

@chardano
I think I could do that, but please choose only one Color! I find it prettier and easier to do that way!
@XxRQYTxX

Okay, in that case I'll go with red :)
@XxRQYTxX

Okay, in that case I'll go with red :)
zy8HEZC.gif
Quote:
@XxRQYTxX
Username & ID: Gavilon # 86551
Type(lore or values): lore
Color(hex code preferred): #BCD4E6
If Values, which? If lore, link please!: lore on page
Payment: treasure
Quote:
@XxRQYTxX
Username & ID: Gavilon # 86551
Type(lore or values): lore
Color(hex code preferred): #BCD4E6
If Values, which? If lore, link please!: lore on page
Payment: treasure
@chardano @Gavilon
Gotcha down for a slot!

Will start yours after simple's! Please send 7.5kt first!
@chardano @Gavilon
Gotcha down for a slot!

Will start yours after simple's! Please send 7.5kt first!
1 2 3