Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Already Too Bright Bio Shop
1 2 3
•Hello•

Hello and welcome to my bio shop. Look around and see the ornate candles, the old parchment, the ink stains. Don't mind the ink stains. I'm glad to be doing business with you. After all, writing is art, right? But, me being me, I should lay down some rules before we begin. I'll do that later. So, what kind of affordable-- what's this? What do I mean by affordable? I mean, you pick your price! As long as it's reasonable, I'll accept it! Anyways, as I was saying, what kind of affordable bio would you like to purchase (or just look at) today?
•Hello•

Hello and welcome to my bio shop. Look around and see the ornate candles, the old parchment, the ink stains. Don't mind the ink stains. I'm glad to be doing business with you. After all, writing is art, right? But, me being me, I should lay down some rules before we begin. I'll do that later. So, what kind of affordable-- what's this? What do I mean by affordable? I mean, you pick your price! As long as it's reasonable, I'll accept it! Anyways, as I was saying, what kind of affordable bio would you like to purchase (or just look at) today?
11503_ed0da60faade604a_I.gif 22853_61ee6dbaa66f4b02_I.gif FR time +3 mxk5Q9c.png
[center][font=Papyrus][size=7]Rules[/size][/font][/center] [center][font=Papyrus][size=6]So, before we begin business, here are a few rules, policies, and other command-like statements:[/size][/font][/center] [LIST] [*]Be kind [*]Follow the FR rules [*]I will not add pictures to my bios, just words [*]Do not claim that you wrote the bio [*]I'm not too good at responding quickly, so don't suspect I've disappeared [*]You can pay in treasure, gems, or items [*]Send payments over via Crossroads [*]I will send the bio over via Messages. Copy and paste it into your dragon's info [/LIST] [center][font=Papyrus][size=6]To order a bio, use this format:[/size][/font][/center] [quote=Bio Order Format] Username: ex: DeathGlare Dragon Name: ex: Wisdom Short Description of Dragon: (if you want me to just do a random one, say so) Picture and/or link to selected dragon Payment amount/method: ex: 50 gems (that's my wishful thinking), Silver Steampunk gloves. Specifications: (mate, story behind name, etc.) Story or Lore? @DeathGlare[/quote]
Rules

So, before we begin business, here are a few rules, policies, and other command-like statements:

• Be kind
  • Follow the FR rules
  • I will not add pictures to my bios, just words
  • Do not claim that you wrote the bio
  • I'm not too good at responding quickly, so don't suspect I've disappeared
  • You can pay in treasure, gems, or items
  • Send payments over via Crossroads
  • I will send the bio over via Messages. Copy and paste it into your dragon's info

To order a bio, use this format:
Bio Order Format wrote:
Username: ex: DeathGlare
Dragon Name: ex: Wisdom
Short Description of Dragon: (if you want me to just do a random one, say so)
Picture and/or link to selected dragon
Payment amount/method: ex: 50 gems (that's my wishful thinking), Silver Steampunk gloves.
Specifications: (mate, story behind name, etc.)
Story or Lore?
@DeathGlare
11503_ed0da60faade604a_I.gif 22853_61ee6dbaa66f4b02_I.gif FR time +3 mxk5Q9c.png
Examples

Story Examples:

Short: It started of as a crack. The crack of an egg. That egg held a small, weak, Spiral who was destined to save the clan.......(the middle)..........And she left with her mate to glide into the horizon, at last victorious. (How the dragon saved the clan)

Medium: When ____ had laid her clutch of five eggs, no one knew the fourth egg was to become a great warrior.................That was the last time he would ever see her again. Another chance would be worth it. He was willing to risk it. (The story of a warrior who was on a journey)

Long: The street lamp blinked rapidly as the mother quickly escaped civilization. Her eggs were due any minute now, and seeking refuge with the humans was not an option...............And they stood there, together, waiting for the enemy to take them. (A mother lays an egg only to be killed at its hatching, and the hatchling undergoes many adventures)

Extreme: A small egg, about the size of your thumb, held a very important dragon. A powerful, smart one.........………And she lay there, ready to die in the spot she had been born. (The live of the dragon, from start to finish, with detail.)

Note that these are just short examples of the real thing. Also, naturally, the longer you want your bio, the longer it will take me to write. Keep that in mind while ordering

Lores:

Short
Medium
Long

I can't do extreme because I'm better at stories than I am at lore. Also, of you want a story, make a few story suggestions.
Examples

Story Examples:

Short: It started of as a crack. The crack of an egg. That egg held a small, weak, Spiral who was destined to save the clan.......(the middle)..........And she left with her mate to glide into the horizon, at last victorious. (How the dragon saved the clan)

Medium: When ____ had laid her clutch of five eggs, no one knew the fourth egg was to become a great warrior.................That was the last time he would ever see her again. Another chance would be worth it. He was willing to risk it. (The story of a warrior who was on a journey)

Long: The street lamp blinked rapidly as the mother quickly escaped civilization. Her eggs were due any minute now, and seeking refuge with the humans was not an option...............And they stood there, together, waiting for the enemy to take them. (A mother lays an egg only to be killed at its hatching, and the hatchling undergoes many adventures)

Extreme: A small egg, about the size of your thumb, held a very important dragon. A powerful, smart one.........………And she lay there, ready to die in the spot she had been born. (The live of the dragon, from start to finish, with detail.)

Note that these are just short examples of the real thing. Also, naturally, the longer you want your bio, the longer it will take me to write. Keep that in mind while ordering

Lores:

Short
Medium
Long

I can't do extreme because I'm better at stories than I am at lore. Also, of you want a story, make a few story suggestions.
[center][font=Papyrus][size=7]Pinglist[/size][/font][/center] [quote=The Pinglist] @ScribePuffin @Piercingeyes [/quote]
Pinglist

The Pinglist wrote:
[center][font=Papyrus][size=7]Bios Completed[/size][/font][/center] [quote=Bios Purchased] None yet! [/quote]
Bios Completed

Bios Purchased wrote:
None yet!
[center][font=Papyrus][size=7]Bios in Progress[/size][/font][/center] [quote=Bios in Progress] Empathy's bio (ScribePuffin) [/quote]
Bios in Progress
Bios in Progress wrote:
Empathy's bio (ScribePuffin)
Alright Then, I'm Open!

Buy some Bios!
Alright Then, I'm Open!

Buy some Bios!
A base price would be nice
A base price would be nice
egg.gif
@AoiNoRyuu
For a base price, I guess maybe 10,000 for a short, 50,000 for a medium, 100,000 for a long, and 150,000 for an extreme. Of these prices aren't reasonable (to you, anyways), tell me.
@AoiNoRyuu
For a base price, I guess maybe 10,000 for a short, 50,000 for a medium, 100,000 for a long, and 150,000 for an extreme. Of these prices aren't reasonable (to you, anyways), tell me.
@DeathGlare

Oi!
If I could be added to the ping list, and perhaps get a bio (short) for Empathy?
@DeathGlare

Oi!
If I could be added to the ping list, and perhaps get a bio (short) for Empathy?
8aQ4ckm.gif
1 2 3