Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Clan Crests & Bio Art [Pinglist]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68
@StygianForm Item name: antique oil lamp and emetic russula Image of item: [item=antique oil lamp][item=emetic russula] Image Dimensions: horizontal Any special requests?: Could I have the mushrooms match colors with the lamp like make it some kid of orange. Anything matching. Also would love if the mushrooms are kind surroundig the lamp
@StygianForm
Item name: antique oil lamp and emetic russula
Image of item:
Antique Oil Lamp Emetic Russula
Image Dimensions: horizontal
Any special requests?: Could I have the mushrooms match colors with the lamp like make it some kid of orange. Anything matching.
Also would love if the mushrooms are kind surroundig the lamp
@Imani Got it! :3 And I will do the mushrooms surrounding the lamp for you ^_^ does 200g/178k sound all right?
@Imani Got it! :3 And I will do the mushrooms surrounding the lamp for you ^_^ does 200g/178k sound all right?
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@StygianForm

Sounds perfect, Sending payment!
@StygianForm

Sounds perfect, Sending payment!
@StygianForm [b]Item name:[/b] Moonglow Thorns, Crow, Brown Daredevil cover [b]Image of item:[/b] [item=Moonglow Thorns][item=Crow] *Maybe* [item=violet Daredevil Cover] [b]Image Dimensions:[/b] Horizontal, Signature Size [b]Any special requests?:[/b] Depending on the price, I may or may not include the daredevil cover. Could I get a price check by any chance? If I include the Daredevil Cover, could the Crow "wear" it?
@StygianForm
Item name: Moonglow Thorns, Crow, Brown Daredevil cover
Image of item:
Moonglow Thorns Crow
*Maybe*
Violet Daredevil Cover
Image Dimensions:
Horizontal, Signature Size
Any special requests?:
Depending on the price, I may or may not include the daredevil cover. Could I get a price check by any chance? If I include the Daredevil Cover, could the Crow "wear" it?
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@StygianForm me again! Could I order another one please? I'm working on another warrior ridgeie's bio now! I'd basically like to order another ancient broadsword, this time in it's normal colours, but without the strap/buckle please. Order Form: Item name: Ancient Broadsword Image of item: [item=ancient broadsword] Image Dimensions: possibly between 600 - 650 vertical so I can use it as a bio divider? height doesn't matter. Any special requests?: No strap on it please, just the sword.
@StygianForm me again! Could I order another one please? I'm working on another warrior ridgeie's bio now! I'd basically like to order another ancient broadsword, this time in it's normal colours, but without the strap/buckle please.

Order Form:
Item name: Ancient Broadsword
Image of item: Ancient Broadsword
Image Dimensions: possibly between 600 - 650 vertical so I can use it as a bio divider? height doesn't matter.
Any special requests?: No strap on it please, just the sword.
HHV3ZfK.png
@Trickilicky Sure thing! :3 I'll put you down for a slot. Since it's just a recolor on the same lineart as before, just slide me over 50g, if that's all right. ^_^
@Trickilicky Sure thing! :3 I'll put you down for a slot. Since it's just a recolor on the same lineart as before, just slide me over 50g, if that's all right. ^_^
[size=2]@StygianForm could you let me know under what category those items would fall? i'd love to get some skulls drawn ^-^ [item=sparrow skull][item=squirrel skull][item=haunting houndskull][item=ghastly houndskull]
@StygianForm

could you let me know under what category those items would fall?
i'd love to get some skulls drawn ^-^
Sparrow Skull Squirrel Skull Haunting Houndskull Ghastly Houndskull
@BloodyBunny Nice! :D I'd be happy to do all 4 for 300g, (as the fourth one is a recolor..)

Do you want them sort of "centered" like you're looking straight down at them from the top? or "profile" from the side, or more like the way they are in the pictures there, sort of a 3/4 view?

@BloodyBunny Nice! :D I'd be happy to do all 4 for 300g, (as the fourth one is a recolor..)

Do you want them sort of "centered" like you're looking straight down at them from the top? or "profile" from the side, or more like the way they are in the pictures there, sort of a 3/4 view?

@StygianForm

Sounds good ^-^

from the sideview if possible, but i also like how they are shown in the items so feel free to do it the way you are more comfortable with.

and if it's not too much work, could i get them done in 200 and 300xp width?
I'm a bit unsure what would look better.
@StygianForm

Sounds good ^-^

from the sideview if possible, but i also like how they are shown in the items so feel free to do it the way you are more comfortable with.

and if it's not too much work, could i get them done in 200 and 300xp width?
I'm a bit unsure what would look better.
@BloodyBunny No problem at all :) I'll put you down for a slot!
@BloodyBunny No problem at all :) I'll put you down for a slot!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68