Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinka Art Shop OPEN
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
Silly~ ;p
Silly~ ;p
cNqsubz.png3uP9ZMj.png
@Tsuzumikin

Oh my you noticed my mistake hahaha noo shh~ XD
@Tsuzumikin

Oh my you noticed my mistake hahaha noo shh~ XD
banners_by_shadowdragonfox-d9ku8v3.png
@Pippasaurs
Username/ID: 183062
Type of Commission: Fullbody Coloured Sketch
Character Name: Dorado
Form of Payment: t
Character Visual References: links here
Other Info: Have fun drawing :) Oh and you can also refer to some feral ref for color and such here
@Pippasaurs
Username/ID: 183062
Type of Commission: Fullbody Coloured Sketch
Character Name: Dorado
Form of Payment: t
Character Visual References: links here
Other Info: Have fun drawing :) Oh and you can also refer to some feral ref for color and such here
unbrqMG.png
@jellywolffy

For a fullbody coloured sketch I would say 2.2mil for your character. Any kind of pose you want him in?
@jellywolffy

For a fullbody coloured sketch I would say 2.2mil for your character. Any kind of pose you want him in?
Commissioners Update~

Sorry for being a bit slow lately guys I got into a bit of an art slump and I wanted to make sure your commissions were of standard so I sketched out the art block!
@Tsuzumikin Your is finished Im just uploading it now!
@IschemicTies Currently cleaning yours up a bit wasn't happy with the mouth expression reworking it a little
@jellywolffy yours is currently being sketched <3
Commissioners Update~

Sorry for being a bit slow lately guys I got into a bit of an art slump and I wanted to make sure your commissions were of standard so I sketched out the art block!
@Tsuzumikin Your is finished Im just uploading it now!
@IschemicTies Currently cleaning yours up a bit wasn't happy with the mouth expression reworking it a little
@jellywolffy yours is currently being sketched <3
@Pippasaurs
Username/ID: praesaepe #149727
Type of Commission: colored messy sketch, waist up
Character Name: Kirat Fahruin
Form of Payment: treasure
Character Visual References:
here (we can discuss having armor or no because this is the only armor reference i have for her and i know more detailed stuff costs extra) (also, the cloak has an interior silver lining, like this)
here (the fully colored one - i dont really like the pants color rn but since it's waist up i guess it doesnt matter? theyre brownish because fantasy setting)
here (her face shape/spacing is best in this one)
if you want more references i literally doodle her non-stop so i can grab some more, these were just the pics i had on my phone lol
also her eyes are brown
The armor is leather! Not metal or anything. The short sleeves in the armor picture are thr blue like the colored picture, and I haven't set any colors for the gloves because that was a simple sketch.
Other Info: maybe leaning against something or just smiling with her bow in one hand or something. she's a pretty friend and happy halfling, but she can be sassy.
@Pippasaurs
Username/ID: praesaepe #149727
Type of Commission: colored messy sketch, waist up
Character Name: Kirat Fahruin
Form of Payment: treasure
Character Visual References:
here (we can discuss having armor or no because this is the only armor reference i have for her and i know more detailed stuff costs extra) (also, the cloak has an interior silver lining, like this)
here (the fully colored one - i dont really like the pants color rn but since it's waist up i guess it doesnt matter? theyre brownish because fantasy setting)
here (her face shape/spacing is best in this one)
if you want more references i literally doodle her non-stop so i can grab some more, these were just the pics i had on my phone lol
also her eyes are brown
The armor is leather! Not metal or anything. The short sleeves in the armor picture are thr blue like the colored picture, and I haven't set any colors for the gloves because that was a simple sketch.
Other Info: maybe leaning against something or just smiling with her bow in one hand or something. she's a pretty friend and happy halfling, but she can be sassy.
@praesaepe

Hey cute character! Price wise we are looking at 950k due to the armor If that is okay send me a CR <3 Thats with the discount too!
@praesaepe

Hey cute character! Price wise we are looking at 950k due to the armor If that is okay send me a CR <3 Thats with the discount too!
@Pippasaurs
!!! Yes, awesome!!! Thank you, she's my daughter and I love her. My DnD group is gonna be jealous lol
@Pippasaurs
!!! Yes, awesome!!! Thank you, she's my daughter and I love her. My DnD group is gonna be jealous lol
@Pippasaurs
Oh, also, the armor is leather! Not metal or anything. The short sleeves in the armor picture are the blue like the colored picture, and I haven't set any colors for the gloves because that was a simple sketch. I'm @ ing you here to make sure you see it and I'll add the info on my form as well, so it's all in one place.
@Pippasaurs
Oh, also, the armor is leather! Not metal or anything. The short sleeves in the armor picture are the blue like the colored picture, and I haven't set any colors for the gloves because that was a simple sketch. I'm @ ing you here to make sure you see it and I'll add the info on my form as well, so it's all in one place.
@praesaepe Mkay noted I can tweak the colours when I send you the sketch to see if you like it or not. There are still a few commission in front of you so I will pm you when I start yours .

I only accept the trades once I start so make sure you keep the treasure on hand <3
@praesaepe Mkay noted I can tweak the colours when I send you the sketch to see if you like it or not. There are still a few commission in front of you so I will pm you when I start yours .

I only accept the trades once I start so make sure you keep the treasure on hand <3
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18